Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
After all these years, how can they still not notice when the wrong number has been showing on a channel for at least twenty minutes.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 19:33 by andyjb.)
07-03-2014 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(07-03-2014 19:33 )andyjb Wrote:  After all these years, how can they still not notice when the wrong number has been showing on a channel for at least twenty minutes.

And the wrong name too Rolleyes.
I took a lucky guess to ring Rachel this evening Wink.

07-03-2014 20:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I guess I owe you guys a humbling apology for bringing up the subject of the value of red phone boxes in this thread I am willing to sit handcuffed in front of Officer Harwood if she so desires me to do so!!Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-03-2014 20:30
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RLC for me remains a very strong and stable channel network.
Yes they have lost Yasmine and Lucy and that is a shame as they are both phenomenal.
But RLC do have some quality babes at their disposal and for me still have the best set range of anyone.
Ok so vids can't be posted for eight weeks and I appreciate that is annoying but I am thankful for knowing that each babe each night has their own show, set and channel for the whole night 95% of the time. I like that stability if I am honest. Maybe the odd outfit change would not go a miss in mid show sometimes but generally I like the fact that the babes can work to a theme or a set all night long.
It is all a matter of personal preference though.
RLC is not perfect but no other channel is either.
If one channel had all my favourite babes and all the best sets then I would obviously consider them as the dominant force.
But the reality is that my faves are dotted around all over the place and because of that rationalising the strengths and weaknesses of each channel is easier aside from just babe preference.

08-03-2014 02:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see Hazel with Kandi together! Hope they do another session, with Hazel nude Smile
14-03-2014 02:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red need to have some contact on there 2-4-1 like bs do
14-03-2014 02:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

just thought i would give RLC some props on their recent signings, it could have been a real big loss losing Yas and Lucy but with the signing of Hazel, Tia, Rocha & Amanda i think RLC have moved on very well, the show feels fresher and has been livened up Cool add the new sets and they have had a real rejuvenation this year and feel like a channel on the up

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-03-2014 11:59
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2014 11:59 )winsaw Wrote:  just thought i would give RLC some props on their recent signings, it could have been a real big loss losing Yas and Lucy but with the signing of Hazel, Tia, Rocha & Amanda i think RLC have moved on very well, the show feels fresher and has been livened up Cool add the new sets and they have had a real rejuvenation this year and feel like a channel on the up

I agree, they have got better
17-03-2014 12:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah certainly been best channel overall during the last few weeks

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-03-2014 12:23
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

the banner. Live sex advice. Clever thinking by Red Light I feel. I always thought of things like: if you have a gym set and girls in gym clothes in the day time and do GENUINE stretches and exercises then there is no way ofcom could consider it as designed for sexual pleasure from a rule stand point. Obviously it would be, but like a girl using euphemisms there is no case against it. Maybe this will be a test in the same way. Educational, simple. Big Grin

I would suggest hiring trained 'fitness models'/'re-training' current girls and trying out a gym channel for days. "And bend and stretch, do it with me now" Wink

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 19:44 by RatedR.)
18-03-2014 19:39

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL