clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
(02-07-2010 22:57 )brit100 Wrote:  Thats explains what I saw. Is this legal. Surely it should say calls to off screen girls only or something similar.

You'd think so. Either way, it just seems like such a desperate move to make. If a channel was doing well, then this is the last thing you'd expect them to be doing.
02-07-2010 23:05
Find all posts by this user
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

Just read the small print. In the middle it actually says:-

"This is a commercial presentation. You will not be connected to the on screen girl."

How much worse can it get.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
02-07-2010 23:10
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Bloody hell it looks like i've missed a lot not being on the forum Sad Sad.

There's only 3 channel's i'd love to see closing & that's 906, 909 & 910 because the bloody idiots that run it keep putting stupid logos/graphics on the screen which aren't needed...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-07-2010 23:16
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

What a sad state of affairs. Bang need to stand up and run rather than lay down and die...
02-07-2010 23:22
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

2nd that vostok1. if bangbabes are going. they should go out with a fight not with a whimper

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-07-2010 23:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I think this cap sums it up. Wink

[Image: bb.png]
02-07-2010 23:57
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

this is going to happen to all the channels now that bluebird are coming they just cannot compete with the cash they are offering girls at this rate there will be bluebird and borestation with elite trying to hang on in there but even they seem to not have that many girls now on nights as they used to have

btw where are the girls who are leaving going bluebird I just hope if bang closes elite tv can get tori on there

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-07-2010 00:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i want this channel dead they dont deserve to be on tv emily dean hopefully may go back to elite.

sadly lori may be going to team north korea oops i mean bluebird.
03-07-2010 00:43
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

its a shame in the old days when I started watching bang babes was the channel to watch but I think from all the ofcom spankings the show got more and more tame and elite took over the must watch for me if they are going under will have to pester jamie into signing tori lol

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-07-2010 00:59
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

and donna duke as one think for me elite lacks is a big chested natural babe

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-07-2010 08:47
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles