Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion
Mfc- Myfreecams lucy. Tonigth at 10 it is then cant wait just out for a box of tissues now.
15-04-2011 13:37
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope they let her give a show like Danni's last night!
15-04-2011 15:44
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Lovely ass Lucy, is looking so hot tonight in her orange thong and sexy black boots Tongue something I love about Lucy is her sticky out nipples mmmh! sure sign of arousal Big Grin

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
15-04-2011 22:57
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Lucy is looking hot tonight in her orange knickers, I just want to take her knickers off laugh so I can see her lovely bare pussy.Cool
15-04-2011 23:18
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

She looks as if she's been on the sunbed!

The way she's writhing and thrusting her tits into the camera on ch 948 at the moment is just awesome!!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-04-2011 01:18
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

there's no doubt she is one of d best performers.... But wonder why she is never on the fone... Ignoring caller's still a guess Hmmmm!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 02:58 by Trickster.)
16-04-2011 02:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(16-04-2011 02:58 )Trickster Wrote:  there's no doubt she is one of d best performers.... But wonder why she is never on the fone... Ignoring caller's still a guess Hmmmm!!!

just because she doesn't hold the phone to her ear doesn't mean she's not on the phone, I've talked to her loads of times when the phone was either on her chest or the floor etc.

Every 1 knows me for speaking my mind (i always give my true feeling in my opinions) but i've never went on like this about any 1. Yes ages ago i had a go at tiff BS & Vicky T but those 2 deserved it at the time, Regarding the comments about Lucy you've already made your point clear so why go on about it. Come on Trickster give the girl a break she's doing the best she can.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 17:54 by SirAssAlot.)
16-04-2011 09:33
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Lucy is fantastic and never ignorant to me and she does indeed sometimes have the phone at the side on the floor or on her chest and when I call her we always enjoy our sexy chat and I love it so much because I last ages chatting with her on the phone, she's a great performer and I like watching or calling her.Cool
16-04-2011 10:42
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(16-04-2011 09:33 )Tintin Wrote:  
(16-04-2011 02:58 )Trickster Wrote:  there's no doubt she is one of d best performers.... But wonder why she is never on the fone... Ignoring caller's still a guess Hmmmm!!!

just because she doesn't hold the phone to her ear doesn't mean she's not on the phone, I've talked to her loads of times when the phone was either on her chest or the floor etc.

Every 1 knows me for speaking my mind (i always give my true feeling in my opinions) but i've never went on like this about any 1. Yes ages ago i had a go at tiff BS & Vicky T but those to deserved it at the time, Regarding the comments about Lucy you've already made your point clear so why go on about it. Come on Trickster give the girl a break she's doing the best she can.

So years ago you thought it was ok to have ago but what's different now?

Trickster feels ripped off, he can say he his peace, I'm guessing your only posting cause lucy posts in this thread
16-04-2011 17:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(16-04-2011 17:56 )gazfc Wrote:  So years ago you thought it was ok to have ago but what's different now?

Trickster feels ripped off, he can say he his peace, I'm guessing your only posting cause lucy posts in this thread

Nothing's changed but that's Not what i was getting at. If you read the post i replied to i was commenting on the no phone calls, I didn't get at Tricker for anything else as every 1s entitled to their own opinions, that's why i didn't say anything about his previous posts. I even left him a rate saying (Top Bloke but i have to say plz Give the girls a chance, it's not easy talking all night)

Gazfc you jumped the gun a bit lol in future read the posts carefully. 1 other thing when i was getting at the other girls they posted in their threads so what's the difference in Lucy posting in this 1.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 19:21 by SirAssAlot.)
16-04-2011 19:18
Thread Closed