babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(11-01-2010 09:01 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi there Big Boobies!! I haven't been through my recordings of BS1/2 but I do know that mention went naked fairly early on!! I shall post again when I have been through my recordings

Hi there. So I missed a good show then;does this mean that GEORGIE went naked or was it just the "usual" naked girls that did? Perhaps I misread your shorthand! Part of my problem might have been using an old dvd disc;I had a duff batch recently! I think I should have used a brand new one;it might have helped although I still think there might have been a power surge.It looks like my equipment doesnt want me to record GEORGIE! Of course I missed CHARLIE as well;shes hardly ever on nights as we all know! So yes I am very annoyed at modern technology;its great when it works! Never mind;another time;I cant see GEORGIE going back to daytime from what I've seen of her on nights! I'll better try my equipment tonight;hoping for a good line up of girls last nights were excellent (all were my favourites);thats also annoying! Never mind;another day another go! See you later!
11-01-2010 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS2 last night from 12.00-530am , Louise Porter opened the show she did not go naked but she pulled her knickers down very low , then Georgie and Rosie Lee came on and did a 2-4-1 , they said that share a flat or house together, then Charlie C came on did not go naked but pulled her knickers down very low and used plenty of oil, Lori then then came on and got naked ,she was then joined by Michelle in a naked 2-4-1 ,Michelle then did a solo naked section, Rosie then came on solo but did not go naked ,Charlie C then came on again but did not go naked , Lori then came on for the last part of the show and got naked . My favorite part of the show was Charlies first section , she was covered from boobs to bum in oil and there was plenty of open leg positions . Charlie C then did the early start BS Daytime show

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-01-2010 19:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 19:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night from 12.00-530am , Louise Porter opened the show she did not go naked but she pulled her knickers down very low , then Georgie and Rosie Lee came on and did a 2-4-1 , they said that share a flat or house together, then Charlie C came on did not go naked but pulled her knickers down very low and used plenty of oil, Lori then then came on and got naked ,she was then joined by Michelle in a naked 2-4-1 ,Michelle then did a solo naked section, Rosie then came on solo but did not go naked ,Charlie C then came on again but did not go naked , Lori then came on for the last part of the show and got naked . My favorite part of the show was Charlies first section , she was covered from boobs to bum in oil and there was plenty of open leg positions . Charlie C then did the early start BS Daytime show

Thanks for that review. So I wouldnt have seen much of GEORGIE;although the 2-4-1 with ROSIE LEE (another of my favourites) was supposedly very good.Shame I missed CHARLIE C though;she seemed to have a good night;covered in oil as well! LOUISE PORTER is another of my favourites (its a boob thing!) and is definitely getting more daring with her pants getting lower and lower each time I see her! Another future "naked girl"? Anyway thanks again;perhaps BS1 might have been better for GEORGIE footage;its a bit acedemic now anyway I suppose;I didnt get anything at all. Never mind;I'll try again tonight depending on the line up;annoyingly last night I liked every single girl so it would have been a show to keep! Not long till we find out tonights girls;see you later and thanks again.
11-01-2010 21:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-01-2010 19:06 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So I missed a good show then;does this mean that GEORGIE went naked or was it just the "usual" naked girls that did?

(11-01-2010 21:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So I wouldnt have seen much of GEORGIE;although the 2-4-1 with ROSIE LEE (another of my favourites) was supposedly very good.

I thought BS2 last night was a fairly ordinary show. Georgie didn't go nude and was a bit subdued in comparison with her first night, especially in her 2-4-1 with Rosie on BS2. Rosie rather surprisingly went back to her old habit of keeping most of her clothes on.
11-01-2010 23:08
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 23:08 )vila Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 19:06 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So I missed a good show then;does this mean that GEORGIE went naked or was it just the "usual" naked girls that did?

(11-01-2010 21:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So I wouldnt have seen much of GEORGIE;although the 2-4-1 with ROSIE LEE (another of my favourites) was supposedly very good.

I thought BS2 last night was a fairly ordinary show. Georgie didn't go nude and was a bit subdued in comparison with her first night, especially in her 2-4-1 with Rosie on BS2. Rosie rather surprisingly went back to her old habit of keeping most of her clothes on.

Thanks for that. So it wasnt that special then;GOOD! It would have been nice to see CHARLIE C though especially covered in oil! Never mind eh;another try tonight;another reasonable line up too! Good night all;see you tomorrow.
12-01-2010 00:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-01-2010 08:19 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Just thought I'd mention that Stevie put in an appearance last night too - she did a slot on BS1 and ended with a 2 for 1 with another girl (not sure what her name was) - yes she did get nekkid (Stevie that is!)

How did our Stevie get missed off the list? Anyway, I guess this all belongs in the review thread now...

The BS1 2-4-1, in the middle of her session rather than at the end, was with new girl Claire (rather tame - I got the impression it was a bit new to Claire). Stevie also did the last 40 mins or so on BS2 and a stint on PL which finished with a short (very short - like about 4 mins!) 2-4-1 with Daryl.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 09:02 by vila.)
12-01-2010 08:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we? I recorded BS2 last night hoping to see;ROSIE LEE,CANDY,DARYL MORGAN,CLEO and new girl Claire.Well it wasnt bad;yes my machine worked. Of the list I saw ROSIE LEE,CANDY,Jada,Reede and STEVIE(What a lovely surprise!).I missed out on DARYL,CLEO and Clare. Not too bad really! HOw did CLEO and Clare do (on BS1?);I presume Clare went topless but not CLEO;am I right? The BS2 show started with CANDY and ROSIE in a 2-4-1 followed by 40 minutes of ROSIE who went braless as usual and shook them! Jada then joined ROSIE for a 2-4-1 before doing a solo slot when she went naked as usual.CANDY then was on going braless (not naked) and using cream.Then Reede joined her for a 2-4-1.Then Reede was on for about 20 minutes going braless (not naked) and was joined by Jada for a 2-4-1.Then Jada was on again and again went naked.Then STEVIE finished the show off in a section of about 40 minutes and went naked!So a good show;I saw three of my favourites;ROSIE,CANDY and STEVIE so will probably keep my recording. I havent much footage of ROSIE or STEVIE so last night will help! I cant help thinking though if Jada was only on once we could have seen either CLEO,Clare or DARYL MORGAN;so I'm slightly annoyed about that!At least the sections were a better length;the longest was one of Jada's being 1 hour 18 minutes;still a bit too long I feel! Anyway I thought it was a reasonable show;made better by STEVIE'S "surprise" appearance! I think my recording problem the other night was mainly dirty/old dvd discs. Hopefully never again! How many times can dvd-rw discs be re-used? Just like to know if poss;I'm quite new to dvd recording compared to video! Anyway have a good day and I'll catch up with your reports later on;I'm especially interested in BS1 and how CLEO and Clare got on.Also DARYL MORGAN;I love her E cups! LORI's on tonight!;BS2 for me! Bye for now;see you all later.
EDIT:Dani's also on;that'll please some of you out there.Also STEVIE was a nice surprise;did she replace a girl at all?
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 12:36 by Big Boobies.)
12-01-2010 08:58
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(12-01-2010 08:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...Then STEVIE finished the show off in a section of about 40 minutes and went naked!

No surprises there, then - ...except that she appeared that is! I guess she may have been called in at the last minute to help new girl CLAIRE out and give her some moral support!

(12-01-2010 08:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I think my recording problem the other night was mainly dirty/old dvd discs. Hopefully never again! How many times can dvd-rw discs be re-used? Just like to know if poss;I'm quite new to dvd recording compared to video!

I've been recording to DVD for about 3 years now, and have found it to be notoriously unreliable. Things have been much better since I got one with a recordable hard drive (which you can later transfer to DVD if you wish). If I was you I'd give up on the recorder you have (just throw the pile of shite away) and invest in one with a recordable hard drive - I promise you, you'll never look back!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
12-01-2010 09:22
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 13:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A good show on channel 94, BS1 last night.
My favourite, the beautiful Charlie was on, but only for the first 26 minutes which was nearly all a 2-4-1 with Lori.
There were also 2 girls who I've not seen before, Georgie and Sammi J.
The other girls on were Michelle Moist, Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Karina Currie, 8 girls in total.
Lori and Michelle both got naked.
There was also a 2-4-1 session with Lori + Michelle and another with Rosie + Georgie.

So has BS1 changed dramatically then;it used to be just two or three girls(especially if CAMILLA and/or Reede were on!). Perhaps I should have tried it in order to see more girls than on BS2 the other night? Apparently GEORGIE was on BS1 more than BS2 when she was on on Sunday night! Never mind;almost too much choice now!m
12-01-2010 12:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(12-01-2010 12:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 13:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A good show on channel 94, BS1 last night.
My favourite, the beautiful Charlie was on, but only for the first 26 minutes which was nearly all a 2-4-1 with Lori.
There were also 2 girls who I've not seen before, Georgie and Sammi J.
The other girls on were Michelle Moist, Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Karina Currie, 8 girls in total.
Lori and Michelle both got naked.
There was also a 2-4-1 session with Lori + Michelle and another with Rosie + Georgie.

So has BS1 changed dramatically then;it used to be just two or three girls(especially if CAMILLA and/or Reede were on!). Perhaps I should have tried it in order to see more girls than on BS2 the other night? Apparently GEORGIE was on BS1 more than BS2 when she was on on Sunday night! Never mind;almost too much choice now!m

BS1 was probably back to normal last night.
Only watched it for about 5 minutes at midnight. Reede was back on again, naked as usual. She did use some oil this time to make it a bit different. She's a lovely girl, but has become boring to watch since she went naked. She's often on in the midnight slot and all her performances are almost identical. Switched over to BS2 to watch Candy and Rosie instead for 20 minutes or so.
12-01-2010 13:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV