Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
just like with s66, I think that whilst rlc isn't at it's best at the moment it isn't as bad as some forum members keep insisting it is pretty much each night I find an rlc/playboy babe to watch and the past 2 nights my babe of the night has been from rlc/playboy, last night amy-lu and the night before mikayla bayliss.

hopefully rlc/playboy will be back at its best soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-02-2014 11:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Quality of set makes a difference for sure imo.
Having said that though the on screen babe still needs to use the set to their advantage and maximise movement opportunity. It is very noticeable that different sets tend to bring the best out of different babes but equally noticeable that some seem stuck in a comfort zone of the same small number of sets over and over.
In that sense the weaknesses at RLC are similar to those of S66.
If the babes are not willing to expand their variety of set use the risk of over familiarity and repetition kicks in which can lead to apathy and boredom.
With a constant mixing up of sets, outfits and movement I think any babe would have a better chance of maintaining viewer and caller interest.

24-02-2014 14:39
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

I thought Red Light were the best channels by a mile last night. Nice shower scene from Amy Lu, very lively night from Priya, in fact pretty good all round.
24-02-2014 15:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think most people know that in all my time on this forum that what you always get from me is 100% honesty.

I will be equally positive and negative on this channel and any other channels for that matter. I have no loyalty to any one of them. Right so I'll say something positive on last nights show. Great to see RLC finally bringing back the shower set, however just to put a dampener on it I was less than impressed with the camerawork.

Great show but the camera angles were just a little bit on the overcautious side for my liking. Anyway much better last night Cool
24-02-2014 18:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Breaking news, Amanda Rendall starts on Playboy TV Chat/RLC this weekend according to Playboy TV Talent on twitter eek,
https://twitter.com/PLAYBOYTVTALENT

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-02-2014 17:48
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Surprised indeed Big Grin

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
25-02-2014 17:56
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(25-02-2014 17:48 )mr mystery Wrote:  Breaking news, Amanda Rendall starts on Playboy TV Chat/RLC this weekend according to Playboy TV Talent on twitter eek,
https://twitter.com/PLAYBOYTVTALENT

Let the mayhem commence Big Grin laugh..
Should be fun Tongue.

25-02-2014 17:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hope rlc have got the chequebook ready to pay all the fines they'll be getting from ofcom once Amanda starts BounceBounceBig Laugh

Interesting signing for rlc/playboy as she is a bit of a wildchild (lollypopgate immediately comes to mind Smile ) could be the spark they need to get going back to their best or the a-bomb could explode and cause massive damage to rlc/playboy Smile

T-minus 4 days till the a-bomb is back Smile let the mayhem begin Big GrinBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2014 19:50 by Rammyrascal.)
25-02-2014 19:33
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Amanda tweeted but put the @playboytv twitter account so thought it was the 900 channel

or she could be the death of the channel just make sure there are no lollipops about Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-02-2014 19:40
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

let the fun begin! the channels need amandabomb back to bring some spice and enjoyment!

I love Models.
25-02-2014 19:44

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL