gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
It's been fabulous to have those superb lush curves gracing our screens once again today.

Fernanda has been complete and utter scintillation, with that sensational sumptuous body looking the height of sexual supremacy in that outstanding yellow dress, and her sparkling sensual demeanour has been simply magical.

Absolutely impeccable! Tongue
29-01-2014 23:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

Looks like a lovely a-peeling banana I'd love to munch on in that dress :-)

Or should I say Honeydew melons :-)
29-01-2014 23:10
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone notice how Fernanda was today during the "tease" half hour, 9.30-10.00pm, compared to during her afternoon / early evening sessions?

Her outfit was amazing and she looked insanely hot - and during the afternoon and early evening she was frequently exposing part of her thong and clearly happy to "accidentally" show off her incredible arse.

BUT, during the actual tease half hour she was constantly pulling her dress down to cover up her thong and she never showed her arse off at all. I thought the tease session was supposed to be the more adult type of show (although no topless etc)???

I don't get this, why be more of a tease and ready to expose your body at, say 4.15pm in the afternoon, but be very careful to actually cover it up more during the tease show?

Maybe there's something with Ofcom, or Fernanda's contract? I just do not understand!!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2014 23:19 by stueyboy.)
29-01-2014 23:17
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

I like to force myself to take a break from the shows once every few months, as I feel it stops me getting overdosed on my favourite girls and reignites my passion to see them.

I broke my night show hiatus last night with some brilliant shows and today breaking my daytime shows fast with my goddess Fernanda. Is there any better way to get back into the shows then with my beautiful Fernanda in my favourite outfit of hers (tiny denim shorts and cropped barely there white top), with her voluptuous curvy body busting out everywhere and lighting up my screen with her stunning sweet smile and fiesty Latin blood. I'm definitely in heaven this morning!!!! Love Fernanda too much.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 14:23 by tylercoop.)
01-02-2014 12:42
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda Sure Does Look Sensational Today showing off Lots of that Magnificent Body her Tight Top with her Red Bra showing is Struggling to contain those Huge Boobs and her Long Legs look Incredible,Watching Fernanda is Always Entertaining.
01-02-2014 13:13
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

If the incredibly lush sexy Fernanda, doesn't warm your cockles today, nothing will.

The Brazilian firecracker, is an impeccable vision of temperature raising sexual magnificence, in a skimpy outfit that promotes her scintillating lush pins and imperious chest with stunning salivating panache.

An irresistible "tour de force" of pure sexual bliss. Tongue
01-02-2014 13:20
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Just when I thought she looked sexy this morning, then my angel goes and puts on that dress and looks even hotter. I love the way it's cupping her perfect tits and really drawing your eye towards them and that smile is just wonderful and the sweetest personality that really reminds you how amazing she is.
01-02-2014 18:57
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda is Looking Pretty in Pink Today with plenty of her Lovely Body on Show her Big Boobs and Wonderfull Long Legs are simply Fantastic and her Pretty face is Glowing and that Smile would Melt any mans heart.
05-02-2014 14:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The one good thing about being sick is I get to watch Fernanda I am feeling better thanks Fern
05-02-2014 16:04
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Goddamn!!!!!! Fernanda is on fire today and burning up the screen in her awesome barely there pink dress. She's like a vision of heaven and really is a dream come true who has everything you could possibly want in a girl. There is no one that can even compare to Fernanda and will always be my no 1 babe above all others, because no girl does it quite as good as Fernanda.
05-02-2014 19:51

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles