Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Great to see Dionne back looking fricking scrumptious tonight with the return of the pink one-pieceBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
22-09-2012 21:24
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Now there is a outfit we haven't seen in a while Dionne in her trademark pink one piece it sure makes a welcome return tonight with Dionne pretty in pink right now Tongue

Bazinga!
22-09-2012 21:56
uumegghiuu Offline
Junior Poster

the cameraman don't help Sad
23-09-2012 02:51
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Good solid Perfermance from Dionne last night,liked the Pink one piece outfit she looks so Sexy wearing that and her other outfits were nice as well,Plenty of bending over from Dionne showing of that Gorgeous bum which is always a Joy to see.
23-09-2012 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne as usual, nice variety of outfits, all of which showed off her best asset, her lovely bum and she was on top form all night with lots of random moments when not on calls

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-09-2012 09:23
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Once again last night showed that Dionne produces her best work on standing sets as the office set stint was the highlight of the night just love the way she works that booty when she is bent over that desk also like the way the studio lights shine down on that booty an gives the booty a shiny effect which looks like she has poured oil on that booty.

For me its not just Dionne's performances that make the shows for me its the great random hand signals an random dancing an that mischief smile she has sometimes that always brings a smile to me face thought her shows as well that i really enjoy.

An cant beat Dionne's nipple play all the flicking an twisting an pulling of the nips really did it for me again last night

Roll on tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
23-09-2012 13:03
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

After a crap day with the wind and the rain and my beloved LFC losing to Man USad Dionne has sure perked me up with one of my fav outfits of her to see her in "Cave-girl". Not only that but what a picture set of her on S66 website, wouldn't mind her tryin that outfit out in one of her stintsBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
23-09-2012 21:14
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

The gorgeous, sexy Dionne is dressed as a cheeky cavegirl - or some kind of Jungle Jane. Terrific.
23-09-2012 21:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well after the bad result in the football today nothing better than Dionne in her cave girl outfit to put a smile back on my face Tongue

Bazinga!
23-09-2012 21:59
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

She's lookin stunnin tonight as everTongueSmile, love the way she playfully teases the camera every time with those "come on, you know you want to call me" eyes & when she'd shows off that fine, nice round arse of hers eekeekSurprisedshocked - great viewin, indeed!!

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
24-09-2012 01:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV