Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
we are talking about tv picture quality

(06-03-2011 19:48 )dirtbag Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 01:06 )cathybarry Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 21:13 )deltic Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 20:12 )cathybarry Wrote:  Picture quality has improved we upped bandwidth yesterday on all channels

Not sure that I have noticed the improved picture.

feedback onpicture quality is appriciated ,what issue do you have and is the issue on all channels? looks good our end

Upping the bandwidth is great as long as the stream is actually there! set computer to record streams 1 and 2 Friday night but it couldn't find the streams. Seems to have been a problem with both last night, only caught part of stream 1. Checked few minutes ago and only stream3 working,message on others saying video unavailable.
Come on,please sort it out,can't miss Dionne again!
06-03-2011 22:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2011 22:05 )cathybarry Wrote:  we are talking about tv picture quality

good to hear your looking after the satellite viewers but please dont forget there's a lot off us out here who can only view via the web and are either callers or potential callers but are being let down at the moment by the stream. What about a better stream in return for a reasonable membership fee as the late bangbabes did? Seemed to work quite well. Failing that how about a 9 til 5 Freeview slot? Now that would be something!
06-03-2011 23:50
aldo560 Away
Banned

Suggestion for cathy Smile

at the end of the girls shifts, maybe they could tell us when they are next on?

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
07-03-2011 14:33
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(06-03-2011 20:12 )cathybarry Wrote:  feedback onpicture quality is appriciated ,what issue do you have and is the issue on all channels? looks good our end

(06-03-2011 19:48 )dirtbag Wrote:  Not sure that I have noticed the improved picture. Good to know that 241's are on the way. Just make sure Tori gets in on the act.Smile

Cathy, the picture does look a little better. I think mr mystery is right in saying that any blur maybe due to the studio lighting and agree that i would rather see a bit of haze rather than a girl who has been tangoed.

Elites picture looks clearer but they have darker studio lighting (sometimes to dark). This issue is going to be about personal taste i.e brighter lighting with a bit of blur or darker studio lighting which gives the picture a crisper look.
07-03-2011 15:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cathy , have you ever thought of doing some POV hand held camera sections on RLC ? not all the time but on various sections throughout the night and every night , Cellcast and some other channels tend to do a few hand held camera sections most nights and i think it works well , i remember not so long ago Donna Duke trying her hand on Bangbabes at the hand held POV stuff and i thought she was quite good , i also remember when you first started on Sex Station that they always used to do a lot of POV camera work were the camera man/woman used to do a lot of stuff laid down with the girls stood over the camera which i thought was great .
If i remember correctly there used to be a Welch Camera girl that worked on Sex Station at that time that was absolutely brilliant at the POV camera work , don't know were she is nowadays but you should try and get her on RLC .
I would like to make a couple of suggestions for girls that currently are not working on any babe channel that i think would be good on RLC , "Kelly Bell" for days/nights and the Queen of the oily G string Jet Black , i know Jet is a moody mare but she is a dam good performer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 22:18 by mr mystery.)
07-03-2011 19:52
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(07-03-2011 19:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would like to make a couple of suggestions for girls that currently are not working on any babe channel that i think would be good on RLC , "Kelly Bell" for days/nights

Kelly would be a great signing - I remember after Banggate she said she was going to take a break from the channels but she might be getting withdrawal symptoms and it'd do no harm to give her a call!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

08-03-2011 13:00
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

kelly would be a great signing. would love if anastasia stevens
made a return to the shows, if RLC can convince her of course.
another good signing would be amy williams she's bein gone
a while to. if they came back, RLC would convince me they'r
a great show.
08-03-2011 14:53
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

I'm enjoying watching RLC at the moment especially since Dionne Mendez is there. RLC have really got their game going at the moment, future looks god for them

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
08-03-2011 14:58
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

i don't agree with the last comment.
08-03-2011 16:40
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

by the way , just looking at the schedule and there's no cassie at all on day or night, in the next week.
and there's girls on i've never heard of steph: (steph from boudoir?) maddison, jo,
dolly, bliss and calli?? anyone have any info.
08-03-2011 16:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL