Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
LORI also pulled them down on a changeover section! NAKED SOON
EDIT;LORI pulled LOUISE'S pants down;sorry that wasnt very clear!
10-01-2010 10:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(09-01-2010 16:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...so hope to see PAIGE on BS1/2 in the future.Judging by recent caps and comments about her she is fast becoming an even sexier nightgirl almost in the mould of LORI!

We'd all like to see her like that, but I can't help wondering if it's wishful thinking!

So I guess we'll have to make do with the consolation prize of Stevie and Lori getting naked for now... Life's a bitch!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
10-01-2010 13:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2010 13:15 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(09-01-2010 16:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...so hope to see PAIGE on BS1/2 in the future.Judging by recent caps and comments about her she is fast becoming an even sexier nightgirl almost in the mould of LORI!

We'd all like to see her like that, but I can't help wondering if it's wishful thinking!

So I guess we'll have to make do with the consolation prize of Stevie and Lori getting naked for now... Life's a bitch!

Yes I think you're right;on BS1/BS2 is one thing;NAKED quite another!She is improving though;much more raunchier! NAKEDNESS=DREAM!?
10-01-2010 13:21
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I recorded Paige on Partyland on Friday night and I have to say I was a little disappointed that she was only on twice and with the fact she had 2-4-1s on both occasions. I didn't mind Ella's appearances but when Dionne appeared I found that a complete turn-off and didn't even bother watching that before it was deleted. I find Dionne the least sexy and attractive girl (she's more a woman) on Babestation and I actually said out loud that she was spoiling the view!! I was very glad when she announced that she was leaving months ago and hugely disappointed when she came back!!

I am sorry if I offended anyone but that is my opinion.

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
10-01-2010 13:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Big Boobies' pid='322829' dateline='1263113148']
Hi guys. Well I did manage to record BS2 but was a bit disappointed.LORI was on twice and went naked as usual! LOUISE PORTER was on twice and showed off and played with her marvellous tits! At one stage she pulled her pants down quite a bit and showed off her lovely arse! LORI also pulled them down on a changeover section! NAKED SOON? Dani was on once as well; just being Dani. KANDI was on but stayed covered up.(did she get them out at all?) Unfortunately my machine didnt record the last 30 minutes;I think I missed a very good 2-4-1;MICHELLE MOIST joined LORI just before 05.00 and they were both naked! Oh s..t!I missed out on MICHELLE MOIST(mainly) and KARINA CURRIE of the girls I wished to see. So not a bad show but I wont keep it;KANDI covered up was a disappointment.I can catch up with LOUISE,KARINA,KANDI and LORI again sometime else.Never mind CHARLIE C tonight!;will she go naked;YES PLEASE CHARLIE! Hopefully I'll be able to record BS2 again tonight. Bye for now;keep your reports coming in.See you later on.
EDIT: So what was the 2-4-1 like at the end of BS2 last night? It was looking very promising when my recording finished at 05.00. MICHELLE MOIST had stripped off all of her clothes and had joined a naked LORI who was laying down. As I said I have deleted my recording of the main show but if I had caught this and it was as good as I fear I probably would have kept it as MICHELLE (along with KARINA CURRIE) didnt show up earlier in the show.Still disapointed that my other "busty" friend KANDI didnt show off her marvellous melons! Anyway tonight should be a good show;CHARLIE C definitely and (if the rumours are correct) GEORGIE is back on! I dont want to miss her again;apparently she produced a scorching performance on her debut! CAN'T WAIT!
10-01-2010 14:13
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2010 09:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  EDIT: So what was the 2-4-1 like at the end of BS2 last night? It was looking very promising when my recording finished at 05.00. MICHELLE MOIST had stripped off all of her clothes and had joined a naked LORI who was laying down. As I said I have deleted my recording of the main show but if I had caught this and it was as good as I fear I probably would have kept it...

You missed nothing. I set my DVD/freeview to switch over to channel 99 at 5.00am, but it was all over in less than a minute. It was just Michelle on her own for most of the remaining half hour.

(10-01-2010 13:21 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

Yes I think you're right;on BS1/BS2 is one thing;NAKED quite another!She is improving though;much more raunchier! NAKEDNESS=DREAM!?

Well here's one easy answer - when LORI and/or STEVIE come on and get naked, just squint your eyes a little (so that you blur out their faces) and imagine it's PAIGE! Simples! Cool

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
10-01-2010 17:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2010 17:07 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(10-01-2010 09:45 )Big Boobies Wrote:  EDIT: So what was the 2-4-1 like at the end of BS2 last night? It was looking very promising when my recording finished at 05.00. MICHELLE MOIST had stripped off all of her clothes and had joined a naked LORI who was laying down. As I said I have deleted my recording of the main show but if I had caught this and it was as good as I fear I probably would have kept it...

You missed nothing. I set my DVD/freeview to switch over to channel 99 at 5.00am, but it was all over in less than a minute. It was just Michelle on her own for most of the remaining half hour.

(10-01-2010 13:21 )Big Boobies Wrote:  

Well here's one easy answer - when LORI and/or STEVIE come on and get naked, just squint your eyes a little (so that you blur out their faces) and imagine it's PAIGE! Simples! Cool

Hi there;glad I didnt miss a really good 2-4-1 but it would have been nice to see MICHELLE naked;up until then she hadnt apeared on BS2 at all! Never mind CHARLIE C (and GEORGIE?) tonioght;recorder already primed for BS2! See you later.
10-01-2010 17:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we? WORDS FAIL ME! I set up my dvd recorder and checked all the connections and went to bed. Then this morning when I checked my recording;NOTHING! No titles recorded.S..t! All I can think is that we had a power surge? which stopped the start signal from being received by my dvd recorder and hence didnt trigger it to start recording.All I know is that I am fairly gutted again;it seems that I'm not meant to record GEORGIE at all! I wouldnt mind (well I would!) but last nights line up was FANTASTIC;I loved every girl! I also missed out on CHARLIE C who isnt on nights much these days.
So please tell me how did GEORGIE do;was she as dirty as her debut and did I miss her going naked? I am assuming that she wasnt very different to her first show as nothing has been posted on here yet! Also did any other girl (CHARLIE?) go naked as well as the usual "naked" ones;LORI and MICHELLE? I am relying on your reports and caps to let me know what the show/s were like;I'm mainly interested in BS2 as thats the show I would have recorded.Please let us(me) know when she's back on so that I can TRY and record her again;third time lucky! Anyway work soon;although I wont be as happy as I hoped to be;not a very good start to the working week! Please send your reports through as usual so that I can catch up on here tonight.Thanks a lot as usual.See you later. Hopefully my technology will work for me tonight; assuming that the line up of girls is to my liking! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 08:18 by Big Boobies.)
11-01-2010 08:16
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi there Big Boobies!! I haven't been through my recordings of BS1/2 but I do know that mention went naked fairly early on!! I shall post again when I have been through my recordings

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-01-2010 09:01
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A good show on channel 94, BS1 last night.
My favourite, the beautiful Charlie was on, but only for the first 26 minutes which was nearly all a 2-4-1 with Lori.
There were also 2 girls who I've not seen before, Georgie and Sammi J.
The other girls on were Michelle Moist, Rosie Lee, Louise Porter and Karina Currie, 8 girls in total.
Lori and Michelle both got naked.
There was also a 2-4-1 session with Lori + Michelle and another with Rosie + Georgie.
11-01-2010 13:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV