Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
dionne was on good form last night. as always lots of her lovely rear at the camera and entertaining when she wasnt on a call

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-09-2012 10:05
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Sure was a nice surprise to see Dionne on last night lucky i decided to check the channels otherwise i wouldn't have know she was on as she wasn't down on the schedule.

It was great to have Dionne back on the office set as well has been a while i think the last time she was on the office before last night was just before she went on holiday its a set Dionne really seems to produce her best performance on an last nights office stint was no different a really enjoyable stint.

Have to say whoever the camera man was last night they gave us some great close-up of Dionne's amazing ass,Boobs an Eyes i also love when Dionne looks straight into the camera an licks her lips.Also still good to see Dionne still continuing with the Nipple play in her shows.

Made me laugh Afroman just randomly appearing an getting a drink of water from the water cooler which is next to the desk in the office set halfway though Dionne's office stint an then when he invade the double level set stint later on as well.

Dionne's comment on the mic was great the i have just been punching Afroman an i enjoyed it line was just so random an funny.

Roll on Thursday Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 13:12 by Wazo.)
18-09-2012 13:10
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Don't think Dionne was supposed to be on last night as she wasn't on schedule? but it was fantastic to have her on! she was brilliant as always, cute smile and Heart body Cool
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 15:19 by Classic84.)
18-09-2012 15:10
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

would love to see dionne in a pair of boots Tongue

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
19-09-2012 17:07
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne Wonderful in white right now to start the night off Tongue

Bazinga!
20-09-2012 22:02
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Aye, the (not so virginal) white-clad Dionne Heart is a good start to the night show proceedings. The double platform set may offer good opportunity for lots of different positions.

Perhaps Becky could be persuaded to stay later - long enough to have a get together with Dionne. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
20-09-2012 22:25
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyed watching Dionne last night she gave a very good perfermance,really liked her in White she looks so Sexy in White and we has some Good Nipple play and some lovely shots of that Gorgeous bum.
21-09-2012 08:06
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice early start to the weekend with Dionne on last night thought she looked fantastic in white to start the night off but have to say i loved Dionne wearing the Teddy outfit later on in the night for two stints it was nice to see it worn for more than just the tease hour like normal.

Highlight was once again the white draws set couldn't take my eyes off that booty.

Found it funny when they were telling Dionne to tell people they can text in for pictures an videos of her an she was like you should see a big box here or over here an read it then then text in.

Also was some random moments like when she was on the mic an said Afroman has just handed me a mic for no reason.Also Dionne with the balloon an finding a pair of white jeans while searching though the draws of the white draws set was random but different.

Bazinga!
21-09-2012 13:14
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

White is deff Dionne's colour, looks so yummyTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeart
21-09-2012 13:43
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

And then slowly take them off

(19-09-2012 17:07 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  would love to see dionne in a pair of boots Tongue
21-09-2012 14:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV