gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

James Petros Online
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
If she has left maybe she didn't want a fuss about it, I remember Daryl Morgan doing the same thing she didn't announce her final show. I hope I'm wrong but I think the Wednesday, Saturday schedule was beginning of the end possibly.
27-11-2013 12:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hot fernanda Offline
Junior Poster

(27-11-2013 12:36 )jamespetros Wrote:  New something wasn't right, I tweeted s66 on Saturday at about 6pm to see where Fern had gone, they replied saying she was on until 9.30 when it was very obvious she wasn't.

I think she is slowly steping away from the tv lets hope she goes out with a bang
27-11-2013 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

TBH she has been doing it for a long time - a total legend. I remember speaking to her on nights when she was on babecast god knows how long ago maybe 5 years ago. If she wants to do different things then fair play to her. I would have thought being on the tele though keeps her in the limelight and helps push her website.
28-11-2013 17:10
Hot fernanda Offline
Junior Poster

(28-11-2013 17:10 )wingy1 Wrote:  TBH she has been doing it for a long time - a total legend. I remember speaking to her on nights when she was on babecast god knows how long ago maybe 5 years ago. If she wants to do different things then fair play to her. I would have thought being on the tele though keeps her in the limelight and helps push her website.

I have just seen on her twitter she is having family problems I think that would explain a lot, she said she is back on the 4th
29-11-2013 17:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

She is taking her a levels so in general it's why she is not on so much she will be back on Wednesday tho
29-11-2013 18:15
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(29-11-2013 18:15 )Broncobilly Wrote:  She is taking her a levels so in general it's why she is not on so much she will be back on Wednesday tho

is there a video of her doing a levels???HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartImportantImportantBig Grin

30-11-2013 01:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

That would be something Smile
30-11-2013 04:26
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Guys, lets all be a little careful before we start jumping to conclusions on Fern. Its a fact that she has now started to think about her future after her glamour career has finished - and bloody good luck to her on that. She stated a while ago now that she will just be doing Wednesday's and Saturday's from now on. Yes she has been irregular recently and has missed some time BUT let's just think about this. Studies, 2 day's TV, website, other work etc. You do not have to be clever to see the work load is massive, far too much IMO. But, being the pro she is she never likes to, or in fact does, let ANYONE down.
If she has some personal problems we should show some respect and privacy and allow Fern to sort herself out and wait for her return before speculating on what may/ could be wrong. Its the least she deserves following many years of being probably the best daytime TV girl there is (and may ever be), genuine and caring with each and every one of her callers whose support she always appreciate. That's why she is always busy.
So guys, lets show some love and care to the lady who never fails to impress in whatever she does. Looking forward to Fern's return
30-11-2013 10:43
Red Ferrari Offline
I-Love-U-Fernanda

Life can throw us an unexpected curve ball sometimes, whether it be at work or in our private lives. We all occasionally need time out to deal with matters, and if Fern has a private matter to deal with, it is simply non of our business.
Agree with FSTB with everything he has posted, and I also look forward to chatting with our lovely Fern again, when she returns to work on TV.
01-12-2013 06:00
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

All anyone has done on here is question why Fernanda disappeared from our screens .Nobody has posted anything disrespectful about Fernanda in any way .They /we have only been worried about her absence .
01-12-2013 06:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles