Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

balza Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(08-01-2023 11:21 )swaggot Wrote:  Accidentally lost most of the show Sad

{snip}
np swaggot dont worry you are doing all your best everytime.. maybe patocho got the highlights of last night if not this video is ok for me.
08-01-2023 12:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
what has happened to the video section for bs24 ? every time i try to get on page for the last show i am getting a security warning Huh
08-01-2023 22:29
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2023 22:29 )shankey! Wrote:  what has happened to the video section for bs24 ? every time i try to get on page for the last show i am getting a security warning Huh

Working for me, no warning on this end.
What video you want? I can give you the link to the video you are looking for.
Here the last video posted by SWAGGOT https://streamtape.com/v/zMQMzMgvL1cYO17...1.2023.mp4
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023 22:51 by ManuelM.)
08-01-2023 22:33
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2023 22:33 )ManuelM Wrote:  
(08-01-2023 22:29 )shankey! Wrote:  what has happened to the video section for bs24 ? every time i try to get on page for the last show i am getting a security warning Huh

Here the last video posted by SWAGGOT https://streamtape.com/v/zMQMzMgvL1cYO17...1.2023.mp4

thanks for this,i am using a new laptop and the security settings are a bit haywire at the moment ,really appreciate your help Smile
09-01-2023 00:54
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2023 00:54 )shankey! Wrote:  
(08-01-2023 22:33 )ManuelM Wrote:  

thanks for this,i am using a new laptop and the security settings are a bit haywire at the moment ,really appreciate your help Smile

You are welcome! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2023 01:44 by ManuelM.)
09-01-2023 01:17
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

we have a new addition to the schedule for 2 days this week? Blackrose? Why does she seem familiar? Interesting.

See if they can manage to screw up yet another newbie into a soft boring performer who just sits on her ass talking on the phone all night like Christy managed to do for 4 days !!

Just in case anyone hadnt noticed. the last 2 nights in particular one with Christy, one with Abygale for the last hour late show, were so obviously scripted to not do literally anything. Fixed camera, No moving, No nudity, just sat talking on the phone for the entire hour! Go watch the footage see if im wrong... Who the hell wants to watch that.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2023 17:03 by jorrell.)
09-01-2023 16:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2023 16:59 )jorrell Wrote:  we have a new addition to the schedule for 2 days this week? Blackrose? Why does she seem familiar? Interesting.

See if they can manage to screw up yet another newbie into a soft boring performer who just sits on her ass talking on the phone all night like Christy managed to do for 4 days !!

Just in case anyone hadnt noticed. the last 2 nights in particular one with Christy, one with Abygale for the last hour late show, were so obviously scripted to not do literally anything. Fixed camera, No moving, No nudity, just sat talking on the phone for the entire hour! Go watch the footage see if im wrong... Who the hell wants to watch that.

looks like paula rowe to me Huh
09-01-2023 18:21
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(09-01-2023 18:21 )shankey! Wrote:  
(09-01-2023 16:59 )jorrell Wrote:  we have a new addition to the schedule for 2 days this week? Blackrose? Why does she seem familiar? Interesting.

looks like paula rowe to me Huh

well it does say 'Rookie' but yeah thats exactly who i thought it was. Maybe shes a younger sister we didnt know about Blush
09-01-2023 18:39
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

But all in all I found both nights was a good performance from abigaile she is actually for me top of the mountain.
Christys performance was poor all in all not much nudity very nervous, look at her eyes,
and not to know what she can do.
The camera was poor to much static and not very dynamic.
I hope Abigaile will back soon and Christy may optimize her performance to abigaile.
This very often sitting and do nothing remember me to stella.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2023 19:56 by Eastern3.)
09-01-2023 19:55
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(09-01-2023 19:55 )Eastern3 Wrote:  

But all in all I found both nights was a good performance from abigaile she is actually for me top of the mountain.
Christys performance was poor all in all not much nudity very nervous, look at her eyes,
and not to know what she can do.
The camera was poor to much static and not very dynamic.
I hope Abigaile will back soon and Christy may optimize her performance to abigaile.
This very often sitting and do nothing remember me to stella.

without a doubt, Abygale is certainly one of their best performers at present. Agreed
10-01-2023 02:42