Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(06-03-2011 02:58 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  hi memeber can anyone tell me who the babe is on 902 she got big tatoo on back and long earings thanks if anyone can help please

Derek, that's Tori Lee. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=28623

But you should have asked that in the babe ID thread.
06-03-2011 03:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2011 01:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well to be honest, neither Jemma or Amanda can be blamed for Lollygate. As it's since came out, that they allegedly, had two cameras running for that session. One was supposed to be for the webstream only, but the producer switched to the wrong transmission, and broadcast from the wrong camera.

And since Jemma has just gone knickerless tonight. I think the subject is closed.
plus, lucy summers has no problems with being allowed to strip totally butt-naked, & oiled all over- so it can't be the channel's policy not to allow the girls to strip naked. it must be their own choice.
06-03-2011 03:57
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

thanks for your help i didn`t see babe ID thread sorry

partly blind derek
06-03-2011 03:59
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

all our girls can go naked ,its more to do with the producer some are new and still training
(06-03-2011 03:57 )wilkinss77 Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 01:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well to be honest, neither Jemma or Amanda can be blamed for Lollygate. As it's since came out, that they allegedly, had two cameras running for that session. One was supposed to be for the webstream only, but the producer switched to the wrong transmission, and broadcast from the wrong camera.

And since Jemma has just gone knickerless tonight. I think the subject is closed.
plus, lucy summers has no problems with being allowed to strip totally butt-naked, & oiled all over- so it can't be the channel's policy not to allow the girls to strip naked. it must be their own choice.
06-03-2011 10:12
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I guess a lot depends on wether the particular girl feels comfortable with the producer on the night to get naked. I've now seen plenty of Red Light girls go naked - Jemma, Cathy, Lucy, Rochelle, Dannii Harwood to name just a few. The nakedness clearly isn't an issue for the girls. As Cathy said all are allowed to go naked. I'm sure given the right circumstances and the right personell on the night, most would be obliging. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2011 14:35 by Regenerated.)
06-03-2011 14:23
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(06-03-2011 01:06 )cathybarry Wrote:  Picture quality has improved we upped bandwidth yesterday on all channels

we take on board your comments as they are sensible lets hope the posts stay that way and we can again start responding to your questions ,

we have now got a great webstream and mobile service
and an ever growing stable of girls ,and we have only been running 5 months we are sure you will enjoy our channels more and more as we develop them ,

2 4 1 will happen

Not sure that I have noticed the improved picture. Good to know that 241's are on the way. Just make sure Tori gets in on the act.Smile
06-03-2011 19:48
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

feedback onpicture quality is appriciated ,what issue do you have and is the issue on all channels? looks good our end

(06-03-2011 19:48 )dirtbag Wrote:  Not sure that I have noticed the improved picture. Good to know that 241's are on the way. Just make sure Tori gets in on the act.Smile
06-03-2011 20:12
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Picture quality for me is good on all channels today , i think sometimes it's the studio lighting that is to blame and not the actual picture quality , whatever you do please don't set the lighting/camera's so that all the girls turn bright orange and look like bloody carrots like some other channels do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-03-2011 20:25
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

(06-03-2011 01:06 )cathybarry Wrote:  2 4 1 will happen

thats the only thing missing from this channel they have some top girls
and as soon as the 2for1s start redlight may become a force to be reckoned with

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
06-03-2011 20:33
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

(06-03-2011 20:12 )cathybarry Wrote:  feedback onpicture quality is appriciated ,what issue do you have and is the issue on all channels? looks good our end

Upping the bandwidth is great as long as the stream is actually there! set computer to record streams 1 and 2 Friday night but it couldn't find the streams. Seems to have been a problem with both last night, only caught part of stream 1. Checked few minutes ago and only stream3 working,message on others saying video unavailable.
Come on,please sort it out,can't miss Dionne again!
06-03-2011 21:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL