Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^
RLC, it's not a random drop in picture quality, picture quality in general isn't as good as it used to be not long ago, the same drop in picture quality seems to have affected 3 out of the 4 STD 66 channels as well, there's been some discussion in their section about this, the picture quality seems to have deteriorated on you're channels around the time 3 out of the 4 STD 66 channels moved onto the same frequency as you're's . see posts below

(14-10-2013 09:14 )bunnybc Wrote:  Picture quality monitor - last night 912 was better, 927, 938 and 941 still terrible. I'm presuming that those, like me, who are noticing the difference have large, modern TVs where as those that can't see a change have not? I find it strange that RLC has also dropped in quality, is this a technical issue across the '900s' or is it a cost saving exercise that S66 and RLC have taken advantage of?

(14-10-2013 09:57 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(14-10-2013 09:14 )bunnybc Wrote:  Picture quality monitor - last night 912 was better, 927, 938 and 941 still terrible. I'm presuming that those, like me, who are noticing the difference have large, modern TVs where as those that can't see a change have not? I find it strange that RLC has also dropped in quality, is this a technical issue across the '900s' or is it a cost saving exercise that S66 and RLC have taken advantage of?

I can see the difference and I'm using an old CRT widescreen. The drop in resolution could be a cost-saving exercise or it might be related to the recent changes brought about by a new satellite coming on stream and the old one being pensioned off. Perhaps not everything is back to normal yet.

(14-10-2013 11:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  The drop in picture quality definitely coincided with channels 927, 938 and 941 moving to different frequency's, 912 is on a completely different frequency and doesn't seem to have been affected, channels 927,938 and 941 have been put onto the same frequency's as the Playboy encrypted channels and the RLC/Playboy TV Chat channels, Chat Girl and Asian connections also use this frequency as does Storm . It's a bad frequency and always has been, Bang Babes used to broadcast one channel before they got their licence revoked from the playboy frequency and that channel was always a worse picture quality than the other 2 that were their own and broadcast on a different frequency (912, 959) .
This frequency seems to be week in strength, whenever the whether is really bad all channels using the same frequency's as Playboy are always the first to be affected with picture break up .
At one time not long ago only the Playboy licensed group of channels used to broadcast on this frequency, but recently other channels have been moved to this frequency including some non adult channels, someone once posted on here that the more channels broadcasting on the same frequency the worse the picture can become, i don't know how true that is, but when channels 931,938 and 941 moved on to the Playboy frequency's the RLC channels became worse as did the STD 66 channels, i can't see how this can just be a coincidence .

Iv'e quoted the posts made in the STD 66 section were you're channels also get a mention here because if some forum members see you in the STD 66 section speculation will be rife as what you're up to lol .
Anyway i wonder if the picture quality seeming getting worse is because more channels have recently been put on the same Satellite frequency's as you're's like i suggested in my above post made today in the STD 66 section ?, and this is having a adverse effect on all channels not just you're's broadcasting on that frequency ? .

PS, There's been a few other posts made somewhere on the forum (i can't remember were they are) that mentions the not so good picture quality of the RLC channels these days .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2013 19:18 by mr mystery.)
14-10-2013 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

i have watched the channels today in 2 locations and cannot see and drop in quality
it would be intresting if anyone else has noticed a change or is there quality unchanged , it may be somthing to do with sky , but i have requested that the issue is looked at Smile
14-10-2013 22:07
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Where abouts in the country are all those that are having trouble with the picture and what sort of signal strength are you getting ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-10-2013 08:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not having trouble with the picture and get good signal strength. the only time I do is when the weather is really bad

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-10-2013 10:05
mr mystery Away

I live in Derbyshire, i'm not having trouble viewing the RLC channels, there's no break up of picture or anything like that, but like i originally posted the picture quality doesn't seem as good now and seems grainy, it goes very blocky and blurred when the girls move to any degree, this was quite bad the other night when i made my original post, my signal strength is spot on, but i noticed like many people have in the STD 66 threads that the overall picture quality of RLC and STD 66 seems to have fallen off recently especially since the STD 66 channels moved frequency's and were were put on the same Satellite frequency as RLC/Playboy.
I notice that the same 2 people that haven't noticed the bad picture quality of the STD 66 channels are the same 2 that can't see any recent drop in quality of the RLC channels as well, i'm not sure why that is and i'm not suggesting you 2 are watching through rose tinned glasses by the way lol which was mentioned in the STD 66 section concerning one member lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 17:16 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 11:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wasnt thinking you were just looking for reasons why some peoples are ok and others are not

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-10-2013 11:19
mr mystery Away

^^ Well i thought i'd mention it just in case Rammy thought i was making fun of him, he was telling people to get STD 66 rose tinted glasses so they couldn't see the bad picture quality or something like that lol,
Anyway the picture isn't bad if the girls sit still and don't move much in the day, although it still looks a little grainy, but at nights if the girls move about and shake their ass to cam etc, it just becomes blocky and hazy the same as it does for me on the 3 STD 66 channels that have just moved frequency's to the same ones as RLC, STD 66 Ch 912 hasn't moved frequency's and is still good, this has been mentioned in their thread, it don't think it cam just be coincidence that both the picture quality of the 3 STD 66 channels and RLC channels deteriorated as soon as the 3 STD 66 were moved to the same frequency's, but why some people can't see the deterioration of picture quality of both STD 66 and RLC like others can is baffling .

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 17:22 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 11:28
dogman Offline

Might be your dish is not quite in true to pick up these channel on the new TP settings,can make quite a difference,also take it you have a normal sky set up,e,g small dish,standard LNB, sounds like it is not alined properly,should pick up the weaker signal strength that these channels are now broadcast on with no loss of picture quality at all.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 22:50 by dogman.)
15-10-2013 22:37
mr mystery Away

^ I don't think it's my Sky dish, i had Sky out not long ago as i had problem with my Sky Box, it kept turning it's self off and changing channel by it's self, it turned out to be my Sky remote that was faulty and i had to get a new one, anyway Sky checked everything over including dish alignment and everything was spot on, other people have mentioned the poorer picture quality of the RLC channels and the STD 66 channels since the frequency's changed as well
I just wonder if some peoples TV are better at smoothing out the grainy picture than others ? .

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 23:26 by mr mystery.)
15-10-2013 23:25
Baird Offline
Senior Poster

I use to have problems viewing some of the channels but most of the time it was a couple of Studio66 channels. Now everything seems to be OK.
16-10-2013 01:26

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL