Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(24-11-2020 01:48 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  chance to see the chemistry of two apparently very good friends.

No buzzes. No pervcam. Just a whole lot of chat, laughter and best wishes between the ladies and the fans

Couldn't agree with you more Smile
24-11-2020 19:27
Find all posts by this user
Dilligafnorbert Offline
Senior Poster

(24-11-2020 01:48 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  
(20-11-2020 10:30 )nottooold Wrote:  As I write this, the S 66 schedule/guide shows Evelyn to be working Monday next, but she has indicated that she will be working on Tuesday, not Monday.

The guide did get updated, but looking at it again Evelyn seems to have disappeared from Tuesday's listings. She's listed for Friday though, and at more or less the same time as Fernanda...if only they could be in the same room though! Rolleyes sigh

Wouldn't that be a nice thing to see? Not the lesbian 2-4-1 extravaganza you may already be drooling at the prospect of* but more of a laid-back farewell show for Fernanda (who it is said will be ending her babeshow and modelling career soon) and a chance to see the chemistry of two apparently very good friends.

No buzzes. No pervcam. Just a whole lot of chat, laughter and best wishes between the ladies and the fans, and if there's any tipping it should just be as another way for fans to show Fern their appreciation. (I guess they could also try getting Eve to administer hugs on their behalf too Smile)

If Evelyn has the better setup, they might do it at hers, but logged-in as Fernanda. I think listing/advertising it as a 2-4-1 show might invite negative comments from those looking in expecting a different kind of show. S66 may not really be the right platform for the kind of thing I'm suggesting anyway, and it probably shouldn't be expected to generate as much profit as a 'normal' show...but it could generate a lot of goodwill, and S66 can always do with more of that.

[Image: O5FWxOp.png]

Heart

One other thought: if the situation at the time rules out parties and large gatherings, and if Evelyn and Fernanda don't already have better things to do...could a New Year's Eve show like what I described be a thing? Like say, from 8 or 9pm until 1am? I don't know about Fernanda's wardrobe but it might be an occasion for the return of that very nice rose-gold sequined dress from Eve's very first show from home...

* Unless of course they're drooling at the prospect of it too. Wink

For this to happen having fernanda and Evelyn together. Evelyn firstly has to be in the studio, and when was the last time she was in the studio???
26-11-2020 07:53
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2020 07:53 )Dilligafnorbert Wrote:  For this to happen having fernanda and Evelyn together. Evelyn firstly has to be in the studio, and when was the last time she was in the studio???

2-4-1 shows seem to have persisted throughout this second lockdown, and if that's okay then doing the same in a performer's home might also be acceptable under the coming tier 2 rules if their home "studio" can also be considered their place of work. Others will be much better informed on this than myself though, and I think that even if she liked the idea Evelyn would probably err on the side of caution.

As a consolation then, perhaps Evelyn could make a brief cameo during Fernanda's farewell show with a video call? This is all just pie in the sky stuff of course...

[Image: vPRf23q.jpg]

mmm, Evelyn & Fernanda pie. Tongue
26-11-2020 14:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

If it's tier 2 does that mean 2000 fans will be allowed in to watch Tongue

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
26-11-2020 14:58
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see any need for Fernanda Heart or Evelyn or any of them to do any kind of show anywhere ever again because through Dances's excellent artwork we can now have 3D TV Babes.

Thusly Evelyn can be in the studio and Fernanda Heart doesn't have to retire. We can have that long dreamed of 241 with Sophia Lares Heart we can have back any past TV Babe from any channel and have them doing anything we like.

This deserves an entire section of the forum Heart and I'd be happy to write some amusing adventures that can be illustrated. Let's get together and have fun with this.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2020 18:09 by Chrisst.)
26-11-2020 18:09
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2020 18:09 )Chrisst Wrote:  I don't see any need for Fernanda Heart or Evelyn or any of them to do any kind of show anywhere ever again because through Dances's excellent artwork we can now have 3D TV Babes.

Thusly Evelyn can be in the studio and Fernanda Heart doesn't have to retire. We can have that long dreamed of 241 with Sophia Lares Heart we can have back any past TV Babe from any channel and have them doing anything we like.

This deserves an entire section of the forum Heart and I'd be happy to write some amusing adventures that can be illustrated. Let's get together and have fun with this.

You’ve taken that too far mate. Smile
26-11-2020 20:25
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2020 20:25 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  You’ve taken that too far mate. Smile

...or not far enough? Tongue
[Image: QFD9yV0.gif]
[Image: q3XOHhGh.jpg]
[Image: oNbNYQB.jpg]
27-11-2020 07:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Fair play to you fella.
27-11-2020 09:12
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-BBAF_5FC13A7E.jpg]

Mentioned in despatches. In purple too. ShyBlushCoolImportantshockedTongue
27-11-2020 18:45
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Evelyn's shifts this month are at present scheduled as - Thursday 3rd of December, Monday 7th, and Thursday 10th. She may add dates after this but nothing else is planned as yet. If she adds some days or part days, I will record these here, if and when I become aware of them.
30-11-2020 13:56
Thread Closed