gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
People forget that Honey Scott is the only presenter that has been with Xpanded TV from its opening moments on its TV launch in July 2012 and still with the channel now!
And also forget that Xpanded was around for a long time before it launched on TV 11 years ago as an Internet Online operation only.
The people running the channel know what they are doing and what works and it will continue. It’s outlived a lot of other satellite TV channels and still around.
They know how to successfully run within their budgets, what works etc which is why they are still around.
There is a lot of talk in the broadcasting industry about all TV going Online only with all channels but I don’t think that will happen for a long time yet.
Xpanded isn’t going away.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-10-2023 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Truth is, without Honey Scott, Xpanded would be like a hollowed-out tree. She is the spine of the nightshow team, the mast of the good ship Xpanded which keeps Xpanded on course in fair or foul weather. It is almost as if Xpanded wouldn't exist without Honey. Of course, that's abit daft, but it is certainly true that Xpanded absolutely rely on her and have relied on her weekly commitment as the mainstay of their Nightshow schedule seemingly for their entire lifetime on tv

My No-1 BABE OF THE MONTH for APRIL '24 was ARURA SKY
My No-1 BABES OF THE MONTH for MAY '24 have been KARTEL KAY & HANNAH MAC

||||||||
16-10-2023 20:16
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2023 20:16 )crankshaft Wrote:  Truth is, without Honey Scott, Xpanded would be like a hollowed-out tree. She is the spine of the nightshow team, the mast of the good ship Xpanded which keeps Xpanded on course in fair or foul weather. It is almost as if Xpanded wouldn't exist without Honey. Of course, that's abit daft, but it is certainly true that Xpanded absolutely rely on her and have relied on her weekly commitment as the mainstay of their Nightshow schedule seemingly for their entire lifetime on tv

Maybe not the entire lifespan of the channel, but certainly since it was holed below the waterline (good analogy with the ship) and started hitting rocks and taking on water!

There isn't much wrong with the day shows, and why they don't extend them in some form (to allow for the fact it is post watershed for those that are willing to present the shows - with benefits - at that time) i do not understand! Try it! it may even work!! The 'Honey' effect (you know what that is) has seen some - Tia Essex among them - adopt the same shall we say posture!! No clothes shed or anything (sadly the 'grind' would be off limits)
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2023 22:43 by hornball.)
16-10-2023 22:24
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Honey Scott is the only presenter that has been with the channel continuously since its opening moments on TV in July 2012 right through to October 2023 and beyond.

I don’t think there is anyone on Babestation that has been on that Channel as long as Honey has been with Xpanded.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-10-2023 12:17
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

That might depend on the exact meaning of 'continuously' as Charlie C might be a contender. Otherwise Beth.
17-10-2023 13:10
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

(04-10-2023 00:51 )queenhazel Wrote:  without Hazel this channel is done out here. Deadwood settings. So bland/boring. Hope no sissies are offended

Change the effing record FFS. annoyed
18-10-2023 00:25
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

This channel and it's operators need to take a long hard look at themselves! Even with Honey S, the state of the night time shows is dire, and someone needs to waken up to that fact, and employ someone. If that proves impossible (why??) then look at a change in the format - at least on some nights, or have two in one, to inject some freshness in to the schedule, and allow for new faces - even familiar ones that are currently only seen at different times to join the post 9pm slot on their own terms!
24-10-2023 21:32
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Ugh God that camera Vixen is using! Looks like how the world looks to me when I take my glasses off!

Thought at first my lenses were smudged.
24-10-2023 23:08
Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2023 22:24 )hornball Wrote:  
(16-10-2023 20:16 )crankshaft Wrote:  Truth is, without Honey Scott, Xpanded would be like a hollowed-out tree. She is the spine of the nightshow team, the mast of the good ship Xpanded which keeps Xpanded on course in fair or foul weather. It is almost as if Xpanded wouldn't exist without Honey. Of course, that's abit daft, but it is certainly true that Xpanded absolutely rely on her and have relied on her weekly commitment as the mainstay of their Nightshow schedule seemingly for their entire lifetime on tv

Maybe not the entire lifespan of the channel, but certainly since it was holed below the waterline (good analogy with the ship) and started hitting rocks and taking on water!

There isn't much wrong with the day shows, and why they don't extend them in some form (to allow for the fact it is post watershed for those that are willing to present the shows - with benefits - at that time) i do not understand! Try it! it may even work!! The 'Honey' effect (you know what that is) has seen some - Tia Essex among them - adopt the same shall we say posture!! No clothes shed or anything (sadly the 'grind' would be off limits)

I’d love to see a 9-10pm tease show after daytime a la RLC and S66 a few years ago. I used to love the switch from clothes to thong and bra/naughtiness
25-10-2023 09:47
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2023 09:47 )Sneakyr Wrote:  
(16-10-2023 22:24 )hornball Wrote:  

I’d love to see a 9-10pm tease show after daytime a la RLC and S66 a few years ago. I used to love the switch from clothes to thong and bra/naughtiness
Just as Anastacia Harris (jesus how I miss that woman - emphasis on woman) made her own on S66 before they screwed it up too!
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2023 16:12 by hornball.)
25-10-2023 16:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles