babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Friday was Roxee Couture and Lucy Love g-g and Saturday was Eva May.
19-05-2022 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

A rare non-event from Beth last night, as she didn't meet her tip goal. Poppy May did meet her tip goal, but only with 4 minutes to spare. Layla Rose was the other girl.
19-05-2022 14:57
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Wow - tonight was Bella's hottest show so far. That was really worth tuning in for. Plus Amy Lacey was very explicit, after a subdued kind of appearance from her on Monday. It could have been an epic night all round, but it finished with Jamie Knight not doing much and looking a bit bored. On the whole the shows have mostly been good recently although there are still a fair number of disappointments.
20-05-2022 01:36
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Friday night brought us a fine no holds barred girl-girl show with Alex Le Tissier and Eva May. Very agreeable I thought.
21-05-2022 21:02
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

A classic show tonight from Stella, great in every way. Not just Stella herself who was excellent, but good lighting and camerawork, nice use of sets as well. A very professional job all round, I give it the full 5 stars.
22-05-2022 02:59
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

Back to normal for Beth last night, as she put on another of her trademark shows. She really goes the extra mile. Unusually there was only one other girl last night, as Zoe Grey did both the first and last sections, although her shows aren't as good as they used to be.
24-05-2022 16:48
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I saw Zoe on Monday last week and she wasn't too exciting then, but she always got good reviews before that, so it's only the last couple of appearances where she hasn't been as good as she used to be.

Last night was Stella, who's always hot these days, plus Sophie and Jamie who are both rather predictable. All the girls seemed busy on the phones though, which isn't always the case on this channel.
25-05-2022 14:51
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

I can see that the shows have picked up recently, but often they are still rather dull. I watched on Sunday, with Amber Paige, Melia Leigh and Jamie Knight and there wasn't much to say about it. It would be good if Amber Paige did more, as she always has a great smile and often seems likely to go further than she does. The same thing happened the previous Sunday when she was on. It's odd that she shows so much more when she appears in the recorded material that plays betwwen the live shows.
26-05-2022 17:45
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

Amber Paige was on again last night along with Sophie Hart, but once again the star of the night was Beth.
26-05-2022 22:25
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

(14-05-2022 11:42 )Drowner Wrote:  I don't think it's anything to do with being cut back with any of the girls. There really isn't that much planning ahead with these shows, it's literally who is in the studio and who wants to do a show.

You're probably right. It never strikes me as very planned. Jamie Knight was on again last night with Melia Leigh and Bella.
27-05-2022 17:05

babestation xtra