Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Abigail Monroe / Abbey B - Chat & Discussion (Only)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Abbey B - Chat & Discussion
Ms Abbey B looked Soo Sexy in her Black Latex Pants and Black High Heels... That Ass is Amazing..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-01-2014 01:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(13-01-2014 01:19 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Ms Abbey B looked Soo Sexy in her Black Latex Pants and Black High Heels... That Ass is Amazing..

So incredibly delicious!
13-01-2014 01:27
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Gorgeous is the Best Word to Describe Abbey Today,liking her Figure Hugging Dress with her Black Bra and Thong Showing Through,those Big Boobs and Long Legs are Simply Stunning.
14-01-2014 09:17
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

If there's one babe out there who always presses the "Astounding" button, it's delectable Abbey.

Looking her curvalicious best in that tight dress, her beautiful cleavage, sexy butt, and gorgeous pins, are putting the sexual fizz into your morning in majestic style. Tongue

Absolutely stunning! Heart
14-01-2014 10:24
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

I mean just look at Abbey today, how can anyone not find her just the epitome of sexual desire. She has it all going for her with her beauty, brains, personality and so sweet. I love when she wears dresses that squeeze and push up her PERFECT cleavage like today's beige number and cling to her again PERFECT bum and long sexy legs. But today for me it's her gorgeous lips and smile that are doing it for me. Her smile leaves me with such a warm feeling and I would quite happily spend forever kissing her luscious, kissable lips.
14-01-2014 13:24
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Perfection all the way isn't she!

A delicious hot combo from Gorgeous Abbey, that shows those beautiful hot curves, sexy bum and luscious pins with mouth-watering aplomb.

Stunningly exceptional! Tongue
18-01-2014 08:40
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Abbey Truly Does Look Gorgeous in her Top And Hotpants today that Lovely Little Bum and Long Legs are Just Wonderfull,Waking up to Abbey Dressed like that is just a Dream.
18-01-2014 09:30
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Unsurpassable in all departments, Superbly gorgeous, Just pure sexual delectation!

Abbey is looking absolutely stunning, that LBD today co-ordinates with her beautiful skin tone, and really defines every delicious curve of her sexy lush body, and her beautiful pins and delectable bum look amazing

That black bra, and tartan skirt, earlier delivered on every sexual plus point too. Just an absolute dream. Heart
19-01-2014 17:02
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Abbey has Worn Some Cracking Outfits Today and they have all Showcased that Body Perfectly,I loved the Top And Tartan Skirt but the Black Dress Looks Great as Well,Those Long legs are Fantastic.
19-01-2014 17:54
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

Awwwwwww so sexy! gonna have to give her a call today before she goes. Massive boobs, cracking ass, beautiful face, amazing
19-01-2014 20:01