Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(17-09-2020 22:27 )sam601 Wrote:  
(17-09-2020 21:34 )nottooold Wrote:  
(17-09-2020 21:18 )Sinsig Wrote:  
(17-09-2020 18:13 )muttley Wrote:  Holy Shit Evelyn in Black, she really needs to go on a proper night show.Big GrinBig GrinHeartHeart

Unlikely, that involves showing more than just your feet on the camera. Another borefest. Shows are getting tamer every week now.
Scared to criticise tho in case her regular money droppers start giving me abuse.

Frankly, rubbish like this deserves criticism!

Nottooold,

Brother, that guy has a point though about the ceiling shows. Yes there are numerous nipple slips when someone tips for the vibrating thing when she is on the cam but brother she's always late for her shows and out of the 5/6 hours she does work at least 30-50% are soles and ankle only ceiling shows. Has anybody counted the nails in the ceiling? 19:40 something tonight, may have been 5/10 mins before we were viewing the wall and the ceiling. Is that what people were recording and uploading? She was miles better when she was on tv.

All girls have always done pervcam shows off main cam and when a girl works from home, she points the cam away and does her pervcam show as usual. It is exactly the same as when in the studio except you get a wall instead of a note on screen. You are not expected to watch wall and ceiling - it isn't part of the show. It is the equivalent of a note on screen saying the girl is doing a backstage show. Nobody is expected to spend time watching an onscreen message, and nobody is expected to watch a wall or ceiling.

She was not better than this when on TV - you didn't get displays of bum and nipples throughout the day when prompted etc.

I don't like the wall and ceiling shots either, but I don't pretend that they are part of the show.

She was indeed late starting - the producer didn't log her in! What on earth do you mean by "the five or six hours she does work"?

We have to remember that the girls are expected to earn money for S 66 because running a TV station is bloody expensive - free to air shows earn nothing except small amounts on the phones, and the occasional tips - without pervcam shows there would be no S 66 for us to complain about! So let's live in the real world!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2020 23:56 by nottooold.)
17-09-2020 22:52
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Evelyn has some important business to attend to, and believes it will probably disrupt tomorrow's show. She doesn't expect to know the full details until tomorrow, so she says she may have to start late, or she may start on time (well more or less!) and then leave for a while, and return later.
20-09-2020 14:52
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I hope she gives me a birthday treat tomorrow Smile

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2020 20:51
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

No birthday treat for me gone cam only Sad worst birthday ever

I miss Amber Coen
21-09-2020 20:16
sam601 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-09-2020 20:16 )goatman222 Wrote:  No birthday treat for me gone cam only Sad worst birthday ever

Happy Birthday
Still got Fernanda though
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2020 20:40 by sam601.)
21-09-2020 20:37
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(21-09-2020 20:37 )sam601 Wrote:  
(21-09-2020 20:16 )goatman222 Wrote:  No birthday treat for me gone cam only Sad worst birthday ever

Happy Birthday
Still got Fernanda though

At least we’re not wasting our time looking at the wall and ceiling
21-09-2020 21:19
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I denounce my love of evelyn
21-09-2020 23:27
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

She has so many watching her FTA cam but only a handful of regulars buzzing her toys. Seems she stuck 2 fingers up to the rest who have'nt got deep pockets and stayed on pervcam for hours.

It's a recurring theme. Loyal fans with deep-pockets V occasional buzzers and freeloaders. No brainer in my opinion. 'Models' want your money first and foremost. Anything else is less important.

I'm amazed that people still seem to be 'shocked' when things like this happen.
22-09-2020 12:17
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2020 12:17 )S3ggy Wrote:  She has so many watching her FTA cam but only a handful of regulars buzzing her toys. Seems she stuck 2 fingers up to the rest who have'nt got deep pockets and stayed on pervcam for hours.

It's a recurring theme. Loyal fans with deep-pockets V occasional buzzers and freeloaders. No brainer in my opinion. 'Models' want your money first and foremost. Anything else is less important.

She had about 6 people on cam last night, her regulars her defenders guys who actually think they have a real relationship with this cam girl, try criticising or suggesting a move of the camera and you get either a torrent of abuse or banned from the chat, asslover seems to be her current knight in shining armour (poor disillusioned guy)Seems like she has indeed disappeared behind the paywall for her minority of rich regulars. Fair enough btw she needs to make a living, just disappointing for everyone else who liked to tuning in to her fta shows. Been watching her for the last decade she’s one of the better looking girls on the channel guess her loyal long term fans are just kicked to the kerb in the hunt for cash. What her regulars don’t get is she is rinsing them for every penny they have, it’s actually a ruthless move on her part shows her true intentions, money is king if someone richer comes along bye bye regulars.
22-09-2020 15:03
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(22-09-2020 15:03 )Disappointed for sure Wrote:  
(22-09-2020 12:17 )S3ggy Wrote:  She has so many watching her FTA cam but only a handful of regulars buzzing her toys. Seems she stuck 2 fingers up to the rest who have'nt got deep pockets and stayed on pervcam for hours.

She had about 6 people on cam last night, her regulars her defenders guys who actually think they have a real relationship with this cam girl, try criticising or suggesting a move of the camera and you get either a torrent of abuse or banned from the chat, asslover seems to be her current knight in shining armour (poor disillusioned guy)Seems like she has indeed disappeared behind the paywall for her minority of rich regulars. Fair enough btw she needs to make a living, just disappointing for everyone else who liked to tuning in to her fta shows. Been watching her for the last decade she’s one of the better looking girls on the channel guess her loyal long term fans are just kicked to the kerb in the hunt for cash. What her regulars don’t get is she is rinsing them for every penny they have, it’s actually a ruthless move on her part shows her true intentions, money is king if someone richer comes along bye bye regulars.

Couldn’t agree more, spot on
22-09-2020 15:16
Thread Closed