gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2023 18:55 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ I'm sure that must be how it works at BS. What I don't understand is why don't they ask the listener to call back, it should be first cum first served.Lol.
I can remember calling Bang Babes Nightshow before they had a listen in line, when you were in the queue it was a recorded babe conversation that could listen to, it wasn't long before they went to a live listen in line, which was going to be more lucrative.
See what you did there Booms!laughBig Laugh
06-09-2023 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

It’s kinda sad, Babestation so overloaded with talent it doesn’t know how to use half its roster (Brooke Knight on tv for twenty minutes last night) and then Xpanded with just Vicki on her own Sad
06-09-2023 23:42
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Some people prefer Xpanded to have one girl on her own.
07-09-2023 01:20
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

(03-09-2023 10:41 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(03-09-2023 06:12 )Zai47 Wrote:  Surely the daytime version has past its sell by date.

I’m looking at Clara in her skimpy outfit chewing her gum and looking hotter than the sun and I can confirm it hasn’t past it’s sell by date! BounceBounceBounce

Look at Tia yesterday morning and think it has.
07-09-2023 05:16
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(03-09-2023 00:22 )derekdas Wrote:  The only way I can see XP weathering the current storm is to allow nudity back and a bit more risque costumes. And make the babes move around much more aka Hazel.

I think Xpanded will be fine. Studio 66 made some really dumb decisions almost to the point of shooting themselves in the foot. Xpanded has a great product and 75p for a call will always be a selling point.

The one thing they need to do is recruit which is something they were always great at in the past. (BS main eventers Nicole Snow, Ashlyn Shaw and Sophie Hart all ex Xpanded to name just 3) Bring newbies in. Surely there are hundreds of models out there who want to get a break in the industry, even if it is a stepping stone to other things.
07-09-2023 13:28
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2023 13:28 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(03-09-2023 00:22 )derekdas Wrote:  The only way I can see XP weathering the current storm is to allow nudity back and a bit more risque costumes. And make the babes move around much more aka Hazel.

I think Xpanded will be fine. Studio 66 made some really dumb decisions almost to the point of shooting themselves in the foot. Xpanded has a great product and 75p for a call will always be a selling point.

The one thing they need to do is recruit which is something they were always great at in the past. (BS main eventers Nicole Snow, Ashlyn Shaw and Sophie Hart all ex Xpanded to name just 3) Bring newbies in. Surely there are hundreds of models out there who want to get a break in the industry, even if it is a stepping stone to other things.
With so many cam sites available for models,work from home, chose the hours they prefer and levels they want to perform to,working for Xpanded would need a lot of persuasion and a lot more £s in rewards.
07-09-2023 16:03
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2023 13:28 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  

I agree with most of that, but why would xpanded want to be a 'stepping stone' to the ultimate benefit of BS, rather than grow itself into a worthy competitor?? - some nights - in fact most - it is/was far superior, so how the management let it get to this point, I have no idea (I personally am not keen on the solo nights - it means too many breaks especially with BS seemingly intent on turning more of the night into one long ad break) - except Honey STongueHeartWink! Does anybody ask the girls what the future looks like, and how they see the current state of the channel when chatting to them?? - I mean, the new faces/names may have had some form of guarantees (unless like S66??) to persuade them to join??. Maybe they don't have the answers to either question!

NB I can't remember Sophie Hart being part of the xpanded family??
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2023 17:26 by hornball.)
07-09-2023 16:09
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(07-09-2023 16:09 )hornball Wrote:  NB I can't remember Sophie Hart being part of the xpanded family??
You mean you don't follow Charlemagne's spiffing A-Z threads? You'll make him cry. Here you go:

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=50198

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
07-09-2023 16:25
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2023 16:09 )hornball Wrote:  NB I can't remember Sophie Hart being part of the xpanded family??

Years ago now. Off the top of my head in between leaving the dying SportXXX (R.I.P.) and joining Babestation.

Newbies just seem to join BS straight now or the likes of Streamate. Plus being able to have their OnlyFans as well. XP don't seem attractive or flexible enough for them
07-09-2023 16:25
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2023 16:25 )KerrAvon Wrote:  

Years ago now. Off the top of my head in between leaving the dying SportXXX (R.I.P.) and joining Babestation.

Newbies just seem to join BS straight now or the likes of Streamate. Plus being able to have their OnlyFans as well. XP don't seem attractive or flexible enough for them

Off topic but I miss Sophie Hart’s slutty bleach blonde hair Heart
07-09-2023 16:33

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles