RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
not a surprise as she's on the schedule Smile looking great as always

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-07-2012 21:08
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Having just walked though the door an turned Elite on defiantly a nice surprise to see Dionne in her teddy outfit in the office already tonight just hope we get a office stint later an not just for the tease hour.

Bazinga!
02-07-2012 21:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

And now she's in the dungeon/perspex chair set and man o' man
Dionne's looking stunning init!!!

EDIT: on it for about 10mins and now gone! confused?!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 22:09 by Pyro.)
02-07-2012 22:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like some naughty talk coming from her mouth to someone off screen. She's the most fun to lip read Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 03:15 by mrmann.)
03-07-2012 03:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was good last night, as always loved her wearing tiny thongs and was on top form all night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-07-2012 08:29
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne was very good again last night,really enjoyed all the sets and i loved them tiny thongs she was wearing and there was some good random moments on the mic.
03-07-2012 10:48
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

While i enjoyed Dionne's show last night just wish she had been on more sets than just the beds last night as think her best work comes from standing sets.

Thats why i would have preferred last nights office stint to have been later on in the night an not for the tease hour which we got last night.

That being said the highlight for me was Dionne on the purple bed set Showing off that Fine booty when standing up an bending all the way down to her feet while sticking that fine booty high in the air along with shaking an spanking it in her trademark Pink an Black Teddy Outfit.

which has to be one of my favorite outfits Dionne wears espically like the peepholes when you can see Dionne's hard nipples sticking though am still really enjoying the nipple play Dionne does as well its somthing i dont see alot of others doing so is different.

Looking forward to tonight's show but more Dionne in the office or white draws type of sets tonight please Elite Tongue

Bazinga!
03-07-2012 13:24
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Looking mighty fine in her 'Cave-girl' outfit tonight and starting her tease hour in the office which gets a thumps up for me as she's more active! Hopefully she can carry on being on the standing sets tonight compared to last nights.

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
03-07-2012 21:24
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(03-07-2012 13:24 )Wazo Wrote:  While i enjoyed Dionne's show last night just wish she had been on more sets than just the beds last night as think her best work comes from standing sets.

Thats why i would have preferred last nights office stint to have been later on in the night an not for the tease hour which we got last night.

That being said the highlight for me was Dionne on the purple bed set Showing off that Fine booty when standing up an bending all the way down to her feet while sticking that fine booty high in the air along with shaking an spanking it in her trademark Pink an Black Teddy Outfit.

which has to be one of my favorite outfits Dionne wears espically like the peepholes when you can see Dionne's hard nipples sticking though am still really enjoying the nipple play Dionne does as well its somthing i dont see alot of others doing so is different.

Looking forward to tonight's show but more Dionne in the office or white draws type of sets tonight please Elite Tongue

I have to agree with pretty much all of that. Dionne thrives in a set where she can stand up and move around and show her body off at a variety of angles and in a variety of positions and poses. Failing that the bath tub is a guaranteed winner Wink.
All this being said I thought she was the only babe worth watching last night if I'm brutally honest.

03-07-2012 21:32
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well its been a great start to the week for Dionne fans with Elite releasing the Dionne bath video onto there website on sunday then Dionne being on last night an now we get more Dionne tonight starting in the office looking great in her cave girl outfit which always struggles to keep those boobs under-wraps for this first hour Tongue.

Just hope we get another Dionne stint in the office later on as well an not just one for the tease hour like last night more standing sets tonight please Elite also shorter shift than normal as well she is only on until four if the schedule is correct.

Big GrinBig Grin Dionne's banter on the mic is already making me laugh tonight asking the camera man how is he going to get down from the window sill saying will he jump an thats its a long way down an the only reason he is stuck up there in the first place is because he went to get the microphone as Dionne didn't want to go get itBig GrinBig Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 21:57 by Wazo.)
03-07-2012 21:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV