Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2016 00:24 )Liverred Wrote:  Did I hear Clare say Shower?

yep and she's there right now!!!!!!!! eekeekeekeekshockedshocked room for one more in the bathtub/shower clare ?

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-11-2016 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Another great shower set from Clare, of which there has been plenty in the latter half of 2016. Some very nice camera angles from the top, bottom and sides of that bath tonight, and Clare obliges with some fine variety of posing.

I think she's responded to the criticism we were posting several months ago in the best way - by doing what she does best - which is pulling out all the stops to raise the bar again on Studio 66's night shows.

Thank you Clare. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
15-11-2016 01:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Top show from Clare last night including a very good stint in the shower/bath set which included some nice POV action.

More soon please Clare

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-11-2016 10:06
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

She's a bit stroppy on twitter, bloke asks her what she's wearing and she threatens to block him! These girls need a reality check.
15-11-2016 10:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I am sorry to interupt all the positivity but Clare's shower stint was too restricted by pervcam also after a very short amount of time towels were placed in the base meaning that no water was to be used for the rest of the stint,she might just as well have stayed in the office set if not allowed to get wet,in summary Elite shower stints were legendary but S66 dont seem to know how to produce them to cater for both tv and web customers instead of airing on the side of one in detriment to the other.basically good night from Clare but should not be put in a shower and then be restricted from using it properly.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
15-11-2016 14:17
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(15-11-2016 10:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Top show from Clare last night including a very good stint in the shower/bath set which included some nice POV action.

More soon please Clare

couldn't agree more love the POV from above and behind Clare also loved the stint on the new set on the curvy bed several daring poses and lots of naked Clare, defo more soon would a Bath Stint with it fulland shes playing with foam thongs like she did a few years ago.
15-11-2016 18:01
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(15-11-2016 14:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I am sorry to interupt all the positivity but Clare's shower stint was too restricted by pervcam also after a very short amount of time towels were placed in the base meaning that no water was to be used for the rest of the stint,she might just as well have stayed in the office set if not allowed to get wet,in summary Elite shower stints were legendary but S66 dont seem to know how to produce them to cater for both tv and web customers instead of airing on the side of one in detriment to the other.basically good night from Clare but should not be put in a shower and then be restricted from using it properly.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

I'm sorry that you feel this way jimmy - but I don't believe she was restricted. I saw plenty of her standing, in the bath, using the shower with water flowing down her legs.

Perhaps it was a poor view on pervcam but I never bother with that. I'm just a humble television viewer and from what I saw it was a good shower / bath combination. For me it was way better than anything any other channel had to offer with poor lighting and shocking OSGs hampering BS's girls.

I will add that I didn't care much for her office set. She was clothed in a green coat and it didn't excite me. For purely the shower / bath set though it was a top class show. Each to their own and all that of course though.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2016 19:48 by Regenerated.)
15-11-2016 19:47
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

^ well said I agree it was a great shower stint
15-11-2016 20:19
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-11-2016 19:47 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm sorry that you feel this way jimmy - but I don't believe she was restricted. I saw plenty of her standing, in the bath, using the shower with water flowing down her legs.

Perhaps it was a poor view on pervcam but I never bother with that. I'm just a humble television viewer and from what I saw it was a good shower / bath combination. For me it was way better than anything any other channel had to offer with poor lighting and shocking OSGs hampering BS's girls.

I will add that I didn't care much for her office set. She was clothed in a green coat and it didn't excite me. For purely the shower / bath set though it was a top class show. Each to their own and all that of course though.

Firstly dont apologise,you obviously were happy with the stint which is up to you,as you say we are all entitled to an opinion on S66 output(as long as we can provide call stats to back it up)BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce,secondly the reference i made to the pervcam was not relating to what was shown on it,what i objected to was having a piece of equipment which would not respond well to getting wet had too much of a negative effect on the stint type,in simple terms shower was unable to be fully utilised for fear of mixing electric and water.

im always open to positive change
15-11-2016 20:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Clare was good last night including some nice naked Clare action.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-11-2016 11:04