Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Danni, Lucy and Yasmine all on screen!!!

Piss off OfCON! (I see you didn't care about bare asses being shown on BBC earlier today)

Lets us have a triple layer sandwich with all three women Big Grin

Yasmine, Lucy Summers and Danni. They will save humanity Smile
23-08-2013 01:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

I must say I have never particularly liked the floater role on RLC.
The floating babe only gets 15-20 minute spells on screen so does not get to build up a nice head of steam before being shunted off somewhere else later on.
Jordana is in a floater role tonight but as yet has not had her first little stint and will get very limited airtime overall.
I would prefer her to have got a full nightshow to herself as I do with all the babes.

25-08-2013 00:30
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

how to text/send message to on-air RLC girls?
Just curious, how does one send a text message to a girl that's currently on air on PBTV/RLC? I see the text chat options on the side, but those seem more like automated/spam pic texts, which is what I don't want (fucking over my text messaging/data bill lol). Just want to text a babe that's on-air currently and have a minor request, but too shy to call : /

Any ideas...or is this not possible? Thanks fellas!

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
25-08-2013 23:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Not such a good night from RLC last night,dont get me wrong i enjoyed Olivia's show and Foxy naked but on my least favourite set,but as for Ella and Levi on three nights in a row didnt excite me at all.

im always open to positive change
26-08-2013 10:38
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: how to text/send message to on-air RLC girls?
(25-08-2013 23:33 )lynseylover Wrote:  Just curious, how does one send a text message to a girl that's currently on air on PBTV/RLC? I see the text chat options on the side, but those seem more like automated/spam pic texts, which is what I don't want (fucking over my text messaging/data bill lol). Just want to text a babe that's on-air currently and have a minor request, but too shy to call : /

Any ideas...or is this not possible? Thanks fellas!

my advice is to be very careful with using these text services,as i found out they can just help themselves to your phone credit via constant marketing texts which are not always easy to stop.As alternative you could try finding the babe you want via Twitter or Facebook.

im always open to positive change
26-08-2013 10:49
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yeah best way to chat to the rlc babes is via their twitter and facebook pages

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-08-2013 14:43
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

Hi i'm sorry but i must take issue with the producer on "FOXY'S" show tonight,everytime she opens her legs & puts her hand anywhere near her crotch,he pulls the cammera up to only show her face & breasts,why is this,it's never happened before,she's always done this & it's always been shown,so why not tonight ? Also,she's just taken her tights down & earlier off completely,but again this has not been shown,the camera never follows her actions when stripping,again why ? For me this is an integral partof the show & one reason why i watch it.Ilove the thrill of her teasing as she strips, but virtually everytime she does we never see her remove items of clothing fully,the camera is either too close or is continually not moved to follow the action again why is this ? I just don't see the point,i thought these shows were put out on air to titillate & excite us,but they can't because of this constant evasive camera work. I'm sorry but it only seems to happen on her shows & i am at the end of my tether with this,it's completely ruining my entertainment,i like to be turned on & "FOXY" is the only one that does it for me,so consequently,the only one i watch. Sorry to have a gripe,but i would just like an explanation. many thanks Huhannoyed
29-08-2013 03:17
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2013 03:17 )foxyfan Wrote:  Hi i'm sorry but i must take issue with the producer on "FOXY'S" show tonight,everytime she opens her legs & puts her hand anywhere near her crotch,he pulls the cammera up to only show her face & breasts...

You are exaggerating. There were plenty of moments like this:

[Image: 37952017_playboytv_channel3a..jpg] [Image: 37952420_playboytv_channel3.f.jpg]

... and camera wasn't madly zooming.

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 12:45 by zxccxz30.)
29-08-2013 12:45
mrcat Online
Master Poster

I new a kandi k 241 was going to get canceled I just fuckin new it
29-08-2013 19:20
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

(29-08-2013 12:45 )zxccxz30 Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:17 )foxyfan Wrote:  Hi i'm sorry but i must take issue with the producer on "FOXY'S" show tonight,everytime she opens her legs & puts her hand anywhere near her crotch,he pulls the cammera up to only show her face & breasts...

You are exaggerating. There were plenty of moments like this:

[Image: 37952017_playboytv_channel3a..jpg] [Image: 37952420_playboytv_channel3.f.jpg]

... and camera wasn't madly zooming.
Thanks for your reply,i agree there were a FEW moments like this,but there was a lot more moments when it was blocked,these caps are great,but are taken from the studio & are framed well,but when u add in all the screen graphics we get on the t.v. feed,a good lot of what u see in the studio,is in fact obscured by the graphics for us watching at home,therefore,we can't see the same pictures that u do,so yes,when u are putting them out they may be perfectly framed,but as i say u don't allow for the the amount of space that the on screen graphics take up !!!! Also,i have a recording of the show as seen by us the viewers & i can say there was a lot of zooming in & out,admittedly some shots were slow,but nevertheless it happened. I'm sorry to bang on about this,but i'm just putting it as we the viewers at home see it & its clearly different to what u think is going out. many thanks.
30-08-2013 07:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL