babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
FFS! They've even got Megan on the phones now. No offence to Megan, in fact I think she looks hotter these days than she ever has, but 7 phone babes on 2 channels? bladewave
19-11-2011 04:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think the problems described in the posts above are due to the fact that the same number of girls are now spread across only two channels. Because certain girls seem to get a disproportionate amount of air time (not getting into favourites or name calling here) it means the rest tend to get squeezed out or can only be part of utterly pointless 2-4-1s.

When these are the girls we personally like, people (quite understandably) start kicking off and having a go at the girls who are on more. I don't specially dislike these girls (although I'm not a fan of silicone which these all happen to be), but can see how people are starting to get annoyed. It's really down to BS to sort this out, but don't suppose they will as long as long as people keep ringing or texting.
19-11-2011 04:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Obviously this masti and sex station thing was sprung on them think the schedules are done monthly so they were prob over booked if they are staying then sure will only schedule 4-5 girls on a night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-11-2011 06:32
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I was on the phone to Georgie tonight, and it is amazing the things they are not allowed to do! She wasn't allowed any physical contact with another babe, not even on her feet or legs! She wasn't allowed to have fingers near her mouth either! Was ridiculous! Even she was telling me how pissed off she was getting by the restrictions, she even said something along the lines of 'this place used to be better before, didn't it' which just goes to show even the babes are frustrated by what they can't do, and its making their work less fun.

Insanity on an adult channel....beggars belief
19-11-2011 06:57
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

On my twitter from last night, this was a tweet from some guy to Camilla.

jayjjjjjjjj jay
@camillajayneBS What the hell is happening on babestation 3 girls on a bed at one time megan voiceover every 2mins. how to lose viewers

Think the fact it was retweeted by Camilla, Daryl & Geri (of all people) speaks volumes about what the girls think of it as well.
19-11-2011 06:58
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2011 06:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  On my twitter from last night, this was a tweet from some guy to Camilla.

jayjjjjjjjj jay
@camillajayneBS What the hell is happening on babestation 3 girls on a bed at one time megan voiceover every 2mins. how to lose viewers

Think the fact it was retweeted by Camilla, Daryl & Geri (of all people) speaks volumes about what the girls think of it as well.

Yes my thoughts too when I saw that. The introduction of Masti Nights and Sexstation reminds me of the saying 'better to have quality over quantity'.
While there are undoubtedly fans of these shows it should not be at the expense of the fans of the regular channels. I have never known a company be so successful at alienating it's core fanbaseRolleyes
The trouble is there are always fresh viewers and pissed up punters desperate to call the shows and fans will always call their favourite girls no matter how poor the shows are. It would take a big reduction in caller volume to make cellcast change their tune....actually knowing this lot they would simply have a cull of the top babes!
Babestation used to be the market leader, the Marks and Spencer of the babeworld, it's quickly becoming the B & M Bargains.
I feel sorry not just for the viewers/callers, but for the girls on the traditional BS channels too, as it's their image that's at risk of getting tarnished through no fault of their own, except for having a contract with BS.
I'm sure one or two would be welcomed by Elite!
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 09:32 by bytor.)
19-11-2011 09:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2011 09:30 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 06:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  On my twitter from last night, this was a tweet from some guy to Camilla.

jayjjjjjjjj jay

Yes my thoughts too when I saw that. The introduction of Masti Nights and Sexstation reminds me of the saying 'better to have quality over quantity'.
While there are undoubtedly fans of these shows it should not be at the expense of the fans of the regular channels. I have never known a company be so successful at alienating it's core fanbaseRolleyes
The trouble is there are always fresh viewers and pissed up punters desperate to call the shows and fans will always call their favourite girls no matter how poor the shows are. It would take a big reduction in caller volume to make cellcast change their tune....actually knowing this lot they would simply have a cull of the top babes!
Babestation used to be the market leader, the Marks and Spencer of the babeworld, it's quickly becoming the B & M Bargains.
I feel sorry not just for the viewers/callers, but for the girls on the traditional BS channels too, as it's their image that's at risk of getting tarnished through no fault of their own, except for having a contract with BS.

Bit harsh on B&M's bet people outside the NW dont know what b&m's is
bit wrong comparison as they do good stuff cheaper need a store where the products are crap and Expensive Ikea laughlaughlaughlaugh

You reminded me need to go in B&m'S They have one of those snuggie things and its vanessa modelling it on the front of the packet TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 09:51 by HannahsPet.)
19-11-2011 09:50
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2011 09:50 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 09:30 )bytor Wrote:  

jayjjjjjjjj jay

Bit harsh on B&M's bet people outside the NW dont know what b&m's is
bit wrong comparison as they do good stuff cheaper need a store where the products are crap and Expensive Ikea laughlaughlaughlaugh

You reminded me need to go in B&m'S They have one of those snuggie things and its vanessa modelling it on the front of the packet TongueTongueTongueTongue

No I chose B & M Bargains as it is a chain of stores where you can find some quality stuff but it is surrounded by a load of cheap tat Wink
The point is no matter how much you like it it's not got the image that M & S has Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 10:14 by bytor.)
19-11-2011 10:09
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

[/quote]

It would take a big reduction in caller volume to make cellcast change their tune....actually knowing this lot they would simply have a cull of the top babes!

[/quote]

And we all know who will be first!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
19-11-2011 10:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Having loads of girls on screen together is nothing new , a few years ago just about all the channels did it this way ,Bangbabes always used to have 2 , 3 or 4 girls on the same set every night , so did Sexstation , Babeworld , Sport xxx , Hotel Voyeur , House of Fun etc , it was only when call volumes started to dry up probably because of the present economic climate and more restricted rules that having loads of girls on screen together didn't work , With all the Cellcast shows now being on freeview as well as Sky then the call volumes could possibly be great enough to sustain these style of shows , can't see it bothering the girls that much either , some of them have worked on shows in the past were loads of girls are on screen together , as long as they are getting well paid it won't bother the girls that much . Cellcast definitely need a extra channel though if both Sexstation and Masti nights become a regular thing .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 12:20 by mr mystery.)
19-11-2011 12:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV