gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Go and get Mollie back....... love to see she skinny sexy body again with that cute smile.....

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
26-08-2014 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Nearly a calamity...........Raegan just bumped into one of the coloured light tubes at the back of the set and had it rocking away like a pendulum.
I always thought they were embedded in the white screen, but it seems they are actually free-standing, just lined up carefully with the camera position to look like they are part of the background.
Fascinating, I know. It was the lilac one, btw.
30-08-2014 00:22
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Business must be going well :

Quote:XxxpandedRecruit @JoinXxxpanded · Aug 27
We are globally recruiting hard at the moment - phone, cams, & text chat available! #Workfromhome - your own schedule, paid direct, NO FEES!

It sounds like this is for web-cam girls.

I suspect they make more money from their non-tv side of things, would be interesting to know how it divides up.
30-08-2014 14:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Haven't heard the voice-over advertising the VIP line for quite some time now. Must have decided it sounded a bit too pushy.
The sound-track is too easy to fall asleep to now, without the periodic shouting of some faceless woman to break it up. Big Grin
04-09-2014 02:25
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Peaches looks very interesting! Scheduled to be on tommorow night, replacing Isabelle, who was down originally.
04-09-2014 15:30
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

A tasty bit of scheduling now with Peaches & Honey. TongueWink

I was looking through the list of babes for xpanded and noticed that there are four new girls shown. Olga, Lexy, Bella & Lori. They all have 'tv babe' written under them. Seems like they are the ones who should have a starlet channel, if that is right.
11-09-2014 01:34
m100 Away
Banned

bella was on cam the other week, i said at the time she should be on tv and it's about time they got her on there. She looks like she might be good but i'd put money on her not being on that channel long.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
11-09-2014 08:10
m100 Away
Banned

anyone wanting different sets etc i wouldn't hold your breath. someone posted that amongst other stuff in xpandeds own forum topic of what do you want to see and the post has been deleted.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
12-09-2014 07:09
m100 Away
Banned

(11-09-2014 01:34 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  A tasty bit of scheduling now with Peaches & Honey. TongueWink

I was looking through the list of babes for xpanded and noticed that there are four new girls shown. Olga, Lexy, Bella & Lori. They all have 'tv babe' written under them. Seems like they are the ones who should have a starlet channel, if that is right.

and yet they were struggling to cover three channels again last night.

22-09-2014 07:29
Jay1 Online
Master Poster

The channel has some great, natural, attractive girls. Just wish more of them would go completely topless, stripped to just their knickers. Goldie has grown in confidence and now regularly goes completely topless. Lily Rose and Tindra in particular would do well to follow suit. Fantastic jugs on both of them but too often their tits are hanging out of bras or tops and are not swinging wild and free like the natural pendulous marvels that they are. Release the fleshy four!

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
07-10-2014 01:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles