Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Your doing well qwerty
As for last night personally nicole kicked ass and had plenty of variety as per normal
Kiki and aemelia both were pretty good
As for lynda was just simple repeat stuff and just boring
05-06-2018 20:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-06-2018 14:46 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Phew - hurry back Trains, I'm not sure I can keep this up (and I only covered one channel)!
Needs more CAPITALS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

Only kidding, trains Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2018 20:45
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks guys. Thought I'd have a change of scenery...

6th June Babestation channel- yep I'm having a break from getting stressed over the peeling wallpaper.
22:00 Scarlett kicked things off wearing a very sexy see-through flimsy lilac teddy, with grey knee high boots. She went straight into flirting at the camera, before even getting a phone to take calls. Early on she changed positions regularly between sitting, kneeling and standing. 20 minutes in saw her pull down the top part and there was lots of shaking and playing to follow. At 22:25 she said something about how the 'big thick clock' had run down - now I'm convinced the babes are being more daring with what they say (Priya the other night repeatedly said cock instead of clock on the mic). 22:35 saw the boots taken off, and she was on her knees on the floor for a short while. 23:00 Scarlett got naked and ran a long POV for 23 minutes, thereafter handing over to Beth.
23:32 Beth wore a white cut-off blouse tied at the front, black micro-skirt, barely there black pants, and a black & white striped tie loose around her neck. Seven minutes in she untied the knot to get those gorgeous boobs out. At 23:43 she knelt on the table and started a jerk-off instruction line with 'Mistress Beth'. She was sounding so hot on the mic at this point. She ran eight 2-minute rounds (!), teasing the callers until 00:27. After this she faced side on and pushed down the skirt and pants, the shirt discarded shortly after.
01:02 Kitty took over, wearing purple bra and pants, suspenders and black stockings. She did some early bum shaking while on all fours, then lay on her front humping a convenient cushion, before rolling over onto her back. At 01:43 she sat up and there was lots of zooming in but no reveal as the bra stayed attached.
02:02 Bella arrived wearing a black PVC body suit thing, the straps around the top looking a little bondage-like. The cutaway parts allowed her to pull the top down to reveal her boobs, which she did briefly at 02:15 and for longer at 02:45. The camera was in close-up mode most of the time showing head and shoulders, apart from pulling out for fuller views at 02:22 and 02:45.
03:00 Scarlett returned, wearing just a red thong. She stood with a leg up on the table, then spent time bent over. At 03:13 she sat in the chair to run a 'fetish frenzy' anything goes line. 03:30 saw the thong discarded while she leant against the back wall. Later she spent more time sitting in the chair, perhaps starting to feel low on energy, as she continued on to 05:00.

So, Scarlett top-and-tailed with a very hot first show, and a good long second one (I've already shared my views on 2+ hour shows). The fakery of the POV didn't really gel with her natural sexiness, but 3 and a half hours is a lot of time to fill. Beth was really hot - the JOI worked really well with her style of performance, though it might not have been to everyone's taste. Kitty was restrained and I wonder if she just lacks a little confidence - she didn't use the mic at all, not even to introduce herself. Bella was somewhere in between, but again the mostly close-up camerawork did her no favours. It amazes me that this can vary so much in one night - the camera positioning was much better for Scarlett and Beth.

Right, I'm off for a lie down.
07-06-2018 11:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A good night with some nice long stints,
Scarlett botn for me, she was naked almost all night, great sexy positions and teasing when naked as she always dose, plus the real highlight of seeing her cover her boobs, body and bum in oil wow she looked amazing,
Beth excellent as always, love that school girl outfit she had on again really suits her, add lots at her trademark nakedness and a lot to enjoy,
Bella had a slow start, every time her boob fell out she kept putting them away for the first few hours but then she relaxed and by the end of the night had them fully out constantly that outfit was great and really showed off how big they are ,
Kitty expected her to do nothing and that's what she did, just her usual boring day show,
Lots of nakedness and boob play from 3 excellent girls enjoyable

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-06-2018 13:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed with you both scarlett and beth on top form last night despite scarlett joining the mr p stuff which im bored to death with
Bella im still undecided on whilst kitten im sure is itching to show us more
Anyway dannii is back after a fortnight away see if she does anything different or it'll be a very long night indeed
07-06-2018 17:15
winsaw Offline

I was not expecting much from lastnight but it turned out to be excellent,
Bella did her best ever night show, she had her lovely boobs out more that ever before, and a lot of the time was topless, what star she's becoming,
Mila at last it happened her boobs where set free, and what a great show she did with out any restrictions, she was just so sexy playing with her amazing boobs lots, great stuff,
Alice, Ashley & Sophie all did there usual good naked shows, which u can't really falt,
One of those nice surprise nights when everything just comes together for an amazing show

08-06-2018 19:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here wishaw delighted for bella living up to what has been building for the last month
I seriously thought it was gonna be another sleepy night when mila appeared we shall see if it continues or not
08-06-2018 20:36
winsaw Offline

A very good night again,
Taylor great to see her on nights again, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and spanked her sexy ass so much she made it nice and red good girl,
Bella continue her good form, had her lovely big boobs fully out again plus really worked her gorgeous peachybum very sexy show,
Steph great to see this sexy lady make her debut, always enjoyed her shows on RLC and was nice to see they didn't restricted her with her lovely cute boobs out most the time,
Ashley did a very sexy naked oil show, her ass looked amazing when all oiled up, her best show in ages,
Alexis shes still restricted sadly really hope bs show soon as she was not busy on the phone and think she needs those boobs out to get the calls,
So nice to see so many girls on top form, and the young ones having the changes to shine on a Fri night

09-06-2018 11:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I watched the 5hr thing & very good it was too IMO.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-06-2018 17:01
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning. Just brief reviews now!
Babestation:
Alice on for 1 hour 33 minutes! In khaki? top (off shoulder with underboob) black pants and strappy black shoes. Various positions as usual. Topless after 16 minutes and naked (except for shoes) from 11.21. Good but not GREAT! BUT no Mr P!!!!!
Atlanta then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in yellow bra and pants. Topless straigght away and naked after JUST 10 minutes until the end! Various positions and REALLY rubbed her pussy (visibly!) and shook and played with her lovely tits! Nice and very good as usual.
Lynda was then on for 1 hour 30 minutes in her black strappy bra, pants, stripy top stockings, boots and blue denim jacket. Topless only:usual tame Lynda!
Alice on (again!) for 1 hour 4 minutes braless in white pants. Crouiched a lot and sat up and laid on front. Pants down and naked for the last 9 minutes! Good not GREAT!
Chloe on next (a nice surprise!) for ONLY 25 minutes! Braless in white pants and pink shoes. Sat up front and side (full shots) and laid on side. Very good bum shots and really played with her lovely big tits! Good.
Atlanta then on (again!) for the last 57 minutes. Braless in yelow pants and went naked after JUST 3 minutes until the end! Various positions as usual and really shook her body and stretched as usual! Very good.
So a REASONABLE show! Alice on for a long time: 2 hours 35 minutes! Chloe and Atlanta good, Lynda tame! Alexis and Taylor not on at all.
Babenation:
Alice on for 2 hours! in black lacy bra, pants and strappy black shoes. Topless early, braless and naked as usual. Crouched, sat and stood up! and sat on the chair (top half) for 2 minute challenge etc. Good as usual.
Chloe on for JUSt 1 hour in smallish black/white bra, pants and pink shoes. Good sideboob from start: braless eventually! and played with her lovely big tits and rubbed her bum. Tamish but nice!
Alexis on next for 1 hour 1 minute before finishing at 4.01. In white suit and stayed covered up BUT really shook her big tits and laid on her back (good leg shots) briefly: otherwise static and a bit boring.
Alice on (again!) for the last 58 minutes. Braless in white pants (no shoes!) Sat up(top half) and laid on side and front with pants down slightly before going naked. Sat on the chair (top half) for 2 minute challenge etc. Good but not GREAT!
Alice on for 2 hours 58 minutes! Chloe and Alexis quite good but tamish! No Lynda!, Atlanta! or Taylor.
Babecall:
Much better: only 4 minutes of adverts! Mainly Lynda (except Atlanta for 2 minutes!) who went naked! (except for stockings and boots!)
Good if you like her!
So a REASONABLE night but disappointed that Taylor wasn't on!
Tonight we have?: MIA! (8.00-4.00), Taylor? (8.00-4.00), Alexis again! (10.00-5.00), Sophie (10.00-5.00), Atlanta again! (10.00-5.30) and Eva Ray? (8.00-4.00)
Interesting! Enjoy!?
10-06-2018 08:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV