Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

towny Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Ok, thought I'd post something vaguely interesting on this mind-numbingly repetitive thread. How about Dionne ditches the lingerie for a couple of months and celebrates summer by doing a beach theme? You know, string bikini, shades, sun-lounger, cocktail... I'd love that.
18-06-2012 10:30
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

It was a nice way to end the weekend with Dionne on my Tele-box last night where the highlight was once again the white draws stint an was all about that fine booty of Dionne's espically when she was bent over the draws an over the top of the bookshelf with her thong halfway down an spanking an shaking that ass.

Apart from a great body Dionne makes me laugh like when she had a massive grin on her face because she missed catching the phone an it fell to the floor an breaking with the battery flying out also got to love her randomness when she was drinking her drink though five straws joined together was funny.

Also what was with the producer an the random screen effect last night swirling the screen pic Tongue

As in the post above Dionne in a bikini outfit would be awesome would also love to see Dionne bring back her famous Vest-Tops.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 14:29 by Wazo.)
18-06-2012 13:59
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dang Dionne looking mighty fine tonight in white an black been far too long since last Sunday great to have her an that amazing booty finally back on screen if were lucky i am hoping we might get Dionne using the water bottle tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
22-06-2012 22:00
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very good perfermance from Dionne last night enjoyed watching it,really liked the office with her sitting on the desk and then bending over it to show that gorgeous bum also liked it when she played with her big nipples,it was great entertainment from Dionne last night.
23-06-2012 08:35
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Yeah that bum was in overdrive last night and just love Dionne nipple tweaking, magic. Find that bum mesmerizing really, just want to shove my face into that bum and say sausagesTongue Bought a peach in Morrisons yesterday, so reminded me of miss peachy bumTongue it was delicious and so softTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
23-06-2012 09:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

top night from wazo's other half. as is now always the case she looked great and was very entertaining. never tire of seeing her lovely rear at the cam

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-06-2012 09:32
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Sure was great to see Dionne back on our screens last night espically as she hadn't been on since last Sunday far too long well she sure made up for lost time as we were treated to a stint on the white draws straight away.

An there is no better set for Dionne to show off that fine booty of hers be it Dionne bent over that desk spanking an shaking that ass or Dionne standing on top of the draws shaking an grabbing her booty sure is a fine sight.

Along with the white draws set we also got a lengthy office stint which is always a bonus in my book as Dionne seems to enjoy being on standing sets more an personally i think her best performances always have been on standing sets.

Gotta say the Nipple play does it for me so hope long may Dionne continue to do it. Afroman made me laugh last night when Dionne handed him her phone cause the battery had gone so he went to replace the phone an instead of handing Dionne the phone when he came back he stuck it in the the top of her thong Big Grin

More of the same tonight please would be awesome Tongue

Bazinga!
23-06-2012 13:01
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

I would love to see her in some new outfits. Don't get me wrong, I love the stockings & suspenders, but time for something a little different me thinks.
23-06-2012 13:29
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2012 13:29 )Sam_Wolffe Wrote:  I would love to see her in some new outfits. Don't get me wrong, I love the stockings & suspenders, but time for something a little different me thinks.

I agree. Don't get me wrong either. Love Dionne, Heart but time to shake it up a bit with some new looks. Thing is with Dionne, she's like MacDonalds, you always know what you're gonna get. Have to say tho she's upped her game in the past six months, so is more like Pizza Express, you still know what you're gonna get, but you've had a much better night and you come away nicely satisfied. I guess now we need to get to your favourite local restaurant, you know the menu well and everything's great, but every now and again the chef springs a lovely tasty surprise on you.
23-06-2012 13:45
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne does wear different outfits but at the moment they seem to be only for the first hour of the shows the Teddy outfit or the cave-girl outfit as she likes to call it even that white two piece she had on last night.

Personally i would love to see the return of the pink swimsuit has been a while since she last wore that i also used to really enjoy Dionne when she used to wear her vest-tops for a time an with it being summer would be a ideal time for her to bring them back.

As for new outfits notice a few have said they would like to see Dionne in a bikini outfit is somthing i wouldn't mind seeing myself.

Bazinga!
23-06-2012 13:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV