Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I'm not saying something original of course, but bs24 would need to replenish its roster in terms of quantity and quality. Charlene, Leetizia and Valerie (the order is not random) are by far their best performers and they almost always put on very good shows....Stella is very up and down... but otherwise there are very few girls and their quality is not that great, to be diplomatic (of course I'm referring EXCLUSIVELY to their performances, not to looks or anything else). That's why I'm very interested to see these new girls, assuming they're really "new" ...Christy Lay, Abigail and this other newcomer, Alyssa Hot (also listed as a "rookie", and I actually don't remember ever seeing her on BS24). Mariella...meh, from what I've seen her shows aren't exactly stellar, but I also think there's room for improvement for her...she's not as stiff as some girls we've seen on this channel, not surprisingly "disappeared".

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2022 02:50 by Manuel.)
27-11-2022 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Odd start for the new Babes. Instead of Abygale Christy Ley showed up first. She might be hot, but she has no movement. I thought that my screen froze several times.
Abygale hasn't shown up until now, but according to Christy will show up later.
27-11-2022 23:52
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

OK, the show is heating up. Abygale is a real cutie and had her first little dip into full nudity after just 45 minutes on air. And Christy dipped her fingers shortly in something else, which was visible through her pants...
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2022 00:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-11-2022 00:53
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Watched them for a bit and recorded the rest. There was a good freshness to both of them, rather than the same old same old. Playful with each other, excited to be there and taking their first steps in on screen nudity and even some oil. Enjoyable.
28-11-2022 08:12
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Yes. Quite a nice start. The breaks were a bit long and they could have planned them better, though.

Abygale had a nice development last night. At first she was very shy but she got better and better. She really likes to play with herself and I hope BS24 continues to let her do that.
28-11-2022 12:05
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(27-11-2022 23:16 )TedBrah Wrote:  Hello patocha,

this should be the video section you missed on TV (I added some additional extra minutes at the beginning and at the end just to be sure).
I don't know for certain whether this is the right video/time section because I used swaggot's cut/edited video upload as source material. If this is not the right video/time, please let me know and I will check again for you.

ty Ted - that exactly my missing minutes!Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2022 12:33 by patocha.)
28-11-2022 12:33
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

i am a little bit confused, but on first view - i saw "helena" coming back (maybe after pregancy) - but after checking, Abygale has other eye colour

good show of both and i hope the "finger plays" will now hold on in the showsBig GrinBlushRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2022 12:36 by patocha.)
28-11-2022 12:36
bigelf2nite Offline

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
Thank you Swaggot. Lovely ladies last night!!
28-11-2022 12:36
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Second night with our new Babes.

I just hope they continue like they did before. To be honest I really don't think that they got reprimanded for anything. I know that you guys like wild shows with a lot of flashes, but I liked that Christy and Abygale were very professional. There was only one critical flash. For me they hit a sweet spot last night between adventurous and careful.

We all know what happened to the Babes who were too risky at the start.

I say it like it is: It might be a bit early for that, but both could be very good additions to the show and help to revive it. Abygale could be a new favorite of mine... I have certain Eva Adams vibes with her.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2022 22:20 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-11-2022 22:15
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2022 22:15 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Second night with our new Babes.

I just hope they continue like they did before. To be honest I really don't think that they got reprimanded for anything. I know that you guy like wild shows with a lot of flashes, but I liked that Christy and Abygale were very professional. There was only one critical flash. For me they hit a sweet spot last night between adventurous and careful.

We all know what happened to the Babes who were too risky at the start.

I say it like it is: It might be a bit early for that, but both could be very good additions to the show and help to revive it. Abygale could be a new favorite of mine... I have certain Eva Adams vibes with her.

Totally agree. I thought it was a good mix and both girls put on a good show. I only hope it continues and doesn't get watered down like a lot of first night performers, fingers crossed.
28-11-2022 22:23