Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Good show again from Dionne last night it was a perfect way to end the weekend, really liked her on the beds she was very good but enjoyed the office stint even more she looked fantastic in the red lingerie and when she bends over to reveal that gorgeous bum its amazing, really good performance from the gorgeous Dionne.
11-06-2012 08:33
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was on good form last night, as always she wore nice outfits and was good on the beds

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-06-2012 09:19
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A really nice show from Dionne to end the weekend thought Dionne looked great in her new white bra an panties white is a colour that really suits her a bit like red does.

Speaking of the colour red Dionne once again looked amazing in the red thong along with the garter belt an stockings on the office set seriously the office set shows off that amazing booty of Dionne's to its finest espically when she is bent over that desk shaking that arse i could watch Dionne spanking an grabbing that booty all day long an some great camera angles of that booty when she was standing up on the deskTongue

Also good to see was the return of a different outfit for each stint also making a return was Dionne sucking her two fingers been a while since she last did that very much looking forward to when she is next on Tongue

Bazinga!
11-06-2012 13:04
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Always a welcome sight to see Dionne on my screen midweek to cheer me up looks great in Pink an black right now my eyes are already drawn to that amazing booty Tongue

Bazinga!
13-06-2012 22:10
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Perfect! Dionne in the OfficeBig Grin Hopefully we get to see her in the BathTub tonightBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-06-2012 00:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dionne was on good form last night. Looked gorgeous and was her usual fun self on the beds

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-06-2012 09:52
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it was another good night from Dionne she looked very nice and performed well on all the sets and was her usual jovial self.
14-06-2012 11:15
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

I swear that booty of Dionne's looks better an better each time i see it enjoyable show last night was great to see Dionne back in the office set which is one of her best sets think i could have watched all day an all night long of Dionne bent over that desk with her thong halfway down that amazing booty.

Not only that was great to see Dionne on the set i like to call the ironing board set an made a nice change as its a set Dionne doesn't use often an once again she gave the phone a tit-wank for a few seconds damn that lucky phone.

Dionne makes me laugh with her randomness like when she came to take over from Ashley an first thing she did was to smell her an tell us Ashley smelt nice also the random story about how she just had soup which smelt like cat food

Also Dionne putting on the shades right at the end of the night was funny an she looked good in them Tongue

Bazinga!
14-06-2012 13:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great to see Dionne back in the cave girl outfit as she calls it which is just about struggling to keeping them boobs under wraps for this first hour and she sure is looking stunning tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
16-06-2012 22:01
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed Dionne last night a very good show and she looked lovely as usual and she was good on the sets.
17-06-2012 08:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV