Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
I couldn't pick just one goatman222 quote a couple pages back so here's a bunch:

goatman222 quotes: Show

Big Grin

[Mod edit - quotes tagged to reduce the post size]
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020 12:04 by dancesonthesand.)
02-05-2020 14:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
Bounce nice i do crack my self up Big Laugh

I dont see much of my evelyn lately her arse is still my ideal holiday home

I miss Amber Coen
03-05-2020 00:05
Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(02-05-2020 13:19 )Roquentin Wrote:  Gosh hello Brinsford, have you still been here all this time? I assume the pretty one moved on many years ago and no contact? But maybe Evelyn has been a good shoulder to lean on.... Hope you are well.

Hi i'm still here and feeling OK thank you.Yes I do miss the Pretty One don't speak to
her very much these day's since her change in life stile,but I did have a fantastic very
close friendship over several years with Danica.I feel that the girls from around the time of Danica have never been replaced and of course you could never replace the Pretty One.I will say that there are a few girls that are ok like Evelyn,Lola and Sophie but I feel that there is something missing the TEASE factor from today's show's. It's not about the girls showing their bits but how they entertain their public showing their
bits the Danica years have gone.
Regards Brinsford.

03-05-2020 10:44
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(03-05-2020 10:44 )brinsford Wrote:  
(02-05-2020 13:19 )Roquentin Wrote:  Gosh hello Brinsford, have you still been here all this time? I assume the pretty one moved on many years ago and no contact? But maybe Evelyn has been a good shoulder to lean on.... Hope you are well.

Hi i'm still here and feeling OK thank you.Yes I do miss the Pretty One don't speak to
her very much these day's since her change in life stile,but I did have a fantastic very
close friendship over several years with Danica.I feel that the girls from around the time of Danica have never been replaced and of course you could never replace the Pretty One.I will say that there are a few girls that are ok like Evelyn,Lola and Sophie but I feel that there is something missing the TEASE factor from today's show's. It's not about the girls showing their bits but how they entertain their public showing their
bits the Danica years have gone.
Regards Brinsford.

Are you still in contact every so often? like christmasses or whatever? I totally understand. Dude you took some criticism for ages over Danica but really I do understand. It must have been nice to chat for a few years after she left.

Oh we should say something about Evelyn just to satisfy modding and what have you. Hmmmm Cant think.... Danica puts even Evelyn in perspective amirite? hehe

Oh I also agree about the tease factor and such. Maybe Evelyn has some of that going on in her way. yet giving to those who want more.
03-05-2020 16:10
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Eve is looking sooooo good today if she went in the garden the bees would start wanking

I miss Amber Coen
04-05-2020 12:13
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

You can tell Evelyn’s pervecam is back up and running cos we’re bato looking at bare walls and ceilings. Her show last week when all she could do was concentrate on the main web feed was a delightful throwback to the past. Please Evelyn if you read these comments can we have more web feed only shows
04-05-2020 17:49
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Back to digging the drain raw.
04-05-2020 18:52
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2020 17:49 )Bantams Wrote:  You can tell Evelyn’s pervecam is back up and running cos we’re bato looking at bare walls and ceilings. Her show last week when all she could do was concentrate on the main web feed was a delightful throwback to the past. Please Evelyn if you read these comments can we have more web feed only shows

I did expect it TBH.
I don't watch her all the time but I do think that (even taking the perve cam problem into account) Evelyn has done more on main feed recently than I remember before.
She's obviously got a very strong idea of what she wants to do and I get that. If she wasn't so good anyway I wouldn't care.
Just an observation: We've been asked to not post pictures of her. OK, I get that too. If we were allowed, would Evelyn have moderated her performance in the light of all the pictures of ceilings and tops of heads that I for one would have posted?
Even if she didn't read the forum others might and they'd tell her about it.
04-05-2020 19:02
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2020 19:02 )Chrisst Wrote:  I don't watch her all the time but I do think that (even taking the perve cam problem into account) Evelyn has done more on main feed recently than I remember before.

She's certainly more daring than ever on the main feed.

I guess the tricky thing is trying to discern which guys asking to see something on the main feed will actually tip for it. If those tips don't come in then the time spent trying to put on a show just for main means time that could have been spent with perv is wasted.

Perv could be run at the same time then, and there have been times where that has worked and been amazing...but to please both simultaneously and equally must feel like juggling chainsaws with so much to keep track of. Plus you can't go a minute without someone in perv asking for something that necessitates cutting short whatever the main feed has going. They're definitely going to be paying to see it, so if the main feed tippers are quiet they'll lose out.

There were about 20 or so minutes tonight where (after sugarzz in the chat suggested it) Evelyn undid all the buttons on her top except the bottom one. Kind of like the lady in your avatar Chrisst. Smile This very quickly brought in buzzes, which she bounced to, which caused certain things to...happen, which brought in more buzzes. Big Grin

Obviously there were plenty watching without tipping, but I'm pretty sure plenty would have if they were able too, because she was certainly doing a good job of encouraging it.

For the shows to be really good (for either camera) there needs to be a strong collaboration between Evelyn and her audience, working off each other. Circumstances might mean it's more difficult at the moment for us to help keep a good thing going for very long, but props to everyone who did get stuck in, with tips or even positive comments, and to Evelyn (and sugarzz!) for setting up those 20 or so short-but-sweet minutes.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 00:56 by dancesonthesand.)
05-05-2020 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

A good assessment Dances.
Isn't it the case that with every girl, as soon as she changes anything you can absolutely guarantee that someone will ask for whatever she just stopped.
And don't start me on clothing...on/of..on/off..on/off...more like a whore's drawers than a TV programme Big Grin
I am aware of you're resolute and prolific prodding in the chat. It stands to reason you've contributed to positives.
BTW, my avatar is Marge Muller.
05-05-2020 02:25
Thread Closed