Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(09-05-2023 19:41 )alex3 Wrote:  
(09-05-2023 16:30 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(08-05-2023 13:27 )CheekyKev Wrote:  In this day and age, having your website not fully functional for 3 days now without any message of explanation does not exactly bode confidence in a business doing well.

It's probably better if you stick to the facts. It's not true that they haven't provided a 'message of explanation'. They are stating that the stream is down for maintenance.

Incidentally, the problem isn't with their website but with a tech breakdown elsewhere which means that the stream player isn't receiving a signal anymore. They are waiting for new hardware to arrive to fix the problem.
You obviously have insider information in order to know this.

If this is the case then the vast majority of businesses would put a very visible notice on their website explaining the reason for the outage as well as posting messages on their socials. Not just a little box which says 'Down for maintenance' when trying to launch the stream. Their must be more to this than you think.

It was mentioned in a reply to someone on their twitter page
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023 21:03 by themysteryman.)
09-05-2023 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Here's an eternal babeshow riddle: How many babes have to leave a channel in exactly what short-timescale for the official narrative of 'tech problems' to be mistrusted with true validity?! Wink

...I'll add quickly at this point that I haven't a clue what's going on at XP but I find it interesting that some on here still claim to be unmoved by the endless lessons of this industry's history...

It seems to some posters an interactive communication platform that can't be communicated with is something that should be dismissed as piffle apparently. The need for new hardware is not something that can be PLANNED for after all... (?!)

When BS is last man standing and has dropped to one TV channel will they still be parroting what they're told by babes - or whatever twitter source - with (apparently) zero thought that there maybe even an ounce of spin, bias or deflection involved (or that the babe[s] themselves may be being misled)? (And to be absolutely clear and fair, I say again, I'm not saying this IS the case with the current situation. Only that given what we know has gone on in the past round these parts we shouldn't decry it as a possibility.) My point is simply this: Guys have every fucking RIGHT to say they are suspicious under the current circumstances. This industry has form. Masses of it.

But then too, when the final end comes for this babeshow merry-go-round, some guys will still be hanging round this forum claiming their babes, and the companies involved, didn't lure guys down the wrong cul-de-sac of niche market doom. That they didn't piss all over their own products bit by bit; denigrate the value punters found its USP services year after year and even what it was to be a fan of the shows. That there was no self-culpability to any of it. That all would have been well if punters had just been more loyal!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023 22:26 by ShandyHand.)
09-05-2023 21:16
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

It seems I could be correct again. There's a byegone age where you couldn't have any hard drive space left after a weeks worth of recordings from top class babes performing conisistentley every night. Now, we have very few shows where we get decent babes on any remaining channel that compares to the byegone days of the babechannel elite. That said, the babeshows now are now obsolete. All we see now is the most popular remaining girls re-appearing now and again once the bank accounts get low or to increase their onlyfans subscriptions.
09-05-2023 22:05
Iwantu26 Offline

I called the other night and apparently they are moving studios and having a few issues with getting the different tech working with each other so are waiting for some new hardware, which has been said on here.

Awful planning but moving to a new studio with a new lease doesn't sound like a company that's going under.

Girls moving is not unusual especially when BS has more capacity to stick girls in a non descript room with a cam, and girls willing to show off more are always gonna do better over there.
10-05-2023 09:42
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2023 19:41 )alex3 Wrote:  If this is the case then the vast majority of businesses would put a very visible notice on their website explaining the reason for the outage as well as posting messages on their socials. Not just a little box which says 'Down for maintenance' when trying to launch the stream.

If only what you said was true, but we know it isn't.

Babestation has been off TV more than once without a word of explanation, as have several other TV channels. Look at the Prague channels as well. How many times have they suddenly disappeared without a word of explanation. Try looking back through the forum and you'll find plenty of speculation regarding blank screens, along with suggestions such as putting another coin in the electricity meter, as there is usually no information at all about what the problem is or why the service stopped or when the service may resume. In this instance Xpanded have been quite helpful and forthcoming if you compare the information provided to what usually happens when there is a babechannel outage of some kind.
10-05-2023 11:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(10-05-2023 11:05 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(09-05-2023 19:41 )alex3 Wrote:  If this is the case then the vast majority of businesses would put a very visible notice on their website explaining the reason for the outage as well as posting messages on their socials. Not just a little box which says 'Down for maintenance' when trying to launch the stream.

If only what you said was true, but we know it isn't.

Babestation has been off TV more than once without a word of explanation, as have several other TV channels. Look at the Prague channels as well. How many times have they suddenly disappeared without a word of explanation. Try looking back through the forum and you'll find plenty of speculation regarding blank screens, along with suggestions such as putting another coin in the electricity meter, as there is usually no information at all about what the problem is or why the service stopped or when the service may resume. In this instance Xpanded have been quite helpful and forthcoming if you compare the information provided to what usually happens when there is a babechannel outage of some kind.

Absolutely spot on, I've said this myself in here. When BS has been off air, sometimes for days, they've never communicated about it. They've carried on as if nothing has happened

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-05-2023 13:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Rammy I would say it's very easy to add two & Two together...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-05-2023 13:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-05-2023 21:16 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Here's an eternal babeshow riddle: How many babes have to leave a channel in exactly what short-timescale for the official narrative of 'tech problems' to be mistrusted with true validity?! Wink

...I'll add quickly at this point that I haven't a clue what's going on at XP but I find it interesting that some on here still claim to be unmoved by the endless lessons of this industry's history...

It seems to some posters an interactive communication platform that can't be communicated with is something that should be dismissed as piffle apparently. The need for new hardware is not something that can be PLANNED for after all... (?!)

When BS is last man standing and has dropped to one TV channel will they still be parroting what they're told by babes - or whatever twitter source - with (apparently) zero thought that there maybe even an ounce of spin, bias or deflection involved (or that the babe[s] themselves may be being misled)? (And to be absolutely clear and fair, I say again, I'm not saying this IS the case with the current situation. Only that given what we know has gone on in the past round these parts we shouldn't decry it as a possibility.) My point is simply this: Guys have every fucking RIGHT to say they are suspicious under the current circumstances. This industry has form. Masses of it.

But then too, when the final end comes for this babeshow merry-go-round, some guys will still be hanging round this forum claiming their babes, and the companies involved, didn't lure guys down the wrong cul-de-sac of niche market doom. That they didn't piss all over their own products bit by bit; denigrate the value punters found its USP services year after year and even what it was to be a fan of the shows. That there was no self-culpability to any of it. That all would have been well if punters had just been more loyal!
And I have a hunch that very last part of your post which I would term as the 'Armageddon point' for the channels is likely to surface at some point in the next few month if we are not careful.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-05-2023 14:00
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(10-05-2023 09:42 )Iwantu26 Wrote:  I called the other night and apparently they are moving studios and having a few issues with getting the different tech working with each other so are waiting for some new hardware, which has been said on here.

Awful planning but moving to a new studio with a new lease doesn't sound like a company that's going under.

Girls moving is not unusual especially when BS has more capacity to stick girls in a non descript room with a cam, and girls willing to show off more are always gonna do better over there.

Yep, moving studios 100% doesn't sound like Xpanded is going bust. Neither does babeshow babes moving. Babeshow babes move round the various shows all the time for various reasons. Michelle Moist for example left Xpanded for personal reasons including launching an OnlyFans, which she couldn't do whilst at Xpanded plus working 3 shows a week was taking its toll on Michelle.

Michelle has joined BS as it means she can do OnlyFans & can be on far less than on Xpanded

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023 14:12 by Rammyrascal.)
10-05-2023 14:01
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(10-05-2023 13:57 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Rammy I would say it's very easy to add two & Two together...

Yep & in this case people have got 6 Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-05-2023 14:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles