Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
RLC have gained an absolute gem in Yasmine James who has produced some of the best shows on the channels for a long time. Lucy Summers is in great form at the moment, Dannii Harwood is consistently top notch and Rachel Taylor is an excellent performer.
RLC are in pretty good hands imo.

27-05-2013 19:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(28-05-2013 00:32 )seymourclunge Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 00:23 )babefinder Wrote:  If they're going to do the dannii getting "banged" behind the door thing once a week,it would be better if a guy actually got some way involved.

Some hair pulling would be nice or even a tit rub from the guy,be better that way instead of it looking so fake!

Other girls should do it aswell,mix it up Wink

1st time Ive seen it. Defo fake but hot at the same timeBlush
God the rules in UK are daft eh!. Could guys legs or hands not be shown? or as you say hair pulling etc?? What a shame our country is run by prudes...

Shes done that quite a few times,hence the reason its got a little boring for me! The reason i said hair pulling is because she let a guy do that in one door session,clearly he wasnt doing anything besides pulling her hair,but it made it better i thought!

Ill post this in the general rlc chat thread because id like to hear if other members would like to see ava,foxy,ruby etc to do the same type show!

I know i might be inclined to watch or call if say ava did it tonight,i think she would be perfect at this behind the stuff....also it must be allowed if they've done it so many times lol
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 00:44 by anchorman.)
28-05-2013 00:43
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-05-2013 00:43 )babefinder Wrote:  Shes done that quite a few times,hence the reason its got a little boring for me! The reason i said hair pulling is because she let a guy do that in one door session,clearly he wasnt doing anything besides pulling her hair,but it made it better i thought!

Ill post this in the general rlc chat thread because id like to hear if other members would like to see ava,foxy,ruby etc to do the same type show!

I know i might be inclined to watch or call if say ava did it tonight,i think she would be perfect at this behind the stuff....also it must be allowed if they've done it so many times lol

Agree with you i like the behind the door thing,also i would like to suggest Bailey Cream who i think would be brilliant for this type of action

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 02:09 by jimmyt73.)
28-05-2013 01:01
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

HI i saw "foxy" do this on one of her shows on that office set,must say it really worked for me,as u say its not real, but she made it believable by pushing him away,then closing the door on him & eventually slapping his face,even though no-one was actually there !!!
28-05-2013 02:34
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

Hi what on earth is happening to "FOXY"S shows just lately,the last one was absolutely appalling,with terribly manic camera work,totally erratic she was out of shot half the time,it was terrible,in fact so frustrating & unbearable to watch. Time was i watched a "FOXY" show & got nothing but pure pleasure,she was allowed to dance around,wiggle,striptease,really good stuff,now everything is side shot stuff,or she has to cover up.I'm watching now as i write this to tonights show& its been just as bad,everytime she opens her legs the camera zooms in on a close up of her face or top of her body,or she has to put her hand in front of herself,rendering the whole thing pointless.Also i don't know whether the producer has a foot fetish,but half the show has been close ups of her feet,in shoes out of shoes,shoe dangling bare feet,in fact for over 5 mins all we saw was a close up of her bare feet & nothing else,she's not allowed to hardly show her arse,one of her better assets,so what the hell is going on,its absolutely awful,she's just sitting there most of the time,with her legs crossed,i've seen sexier dayshows than these last 2 nightshows. Why can't she be allowed to do what she does best,move about & show some crotch,open leg shots now & again,its totally unacceptable & a complete turn off,once she had style class was a mover a real turn on but now it seems everything she tries to do thats sexy & a turn on gets sanitised,well if its not put right soon you'll be losing all you're viewers & no-one will call in because its unwatchable & not at all sexy !!! I for one will be one of them,i've followed "FOXY" For years when she was on R.L.C. 3 years or so ago,then followed her elsewhere & have now come back here with her,but these las 2-3 shows have been abysmal & frankly made her look a complete idiot at times & its not her fault,she works tirelessly at her job,the ultimate proffesional,shame the producers/ cameramen aren't !!!! Sorry BUT IT HAD TO BE SAID !!!! annoyed Sad
28-05-2013 03:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I too would like to see the door scenario with Ava or Ruby! The scenario is getting a bit old, but with one of those two, perhaps it might be more... intriguing laugh
28-05-2013 18:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I'm just not a massive fan of the behind closed door set, sure it has plenty of innuendo but the novelty factor quickly disappears.

Now what I am a fan of is the naked 2 for 1's. I've yet to see a repeat of the glorious Danni Harwood and Lucy Zarwood stint that we seen from this channel a few months back.

Also with regards to RLC in general I feel like this channel is consistently blowing hot and cold all the time. it's either great or it's damp squid.

I thought last night it was overall far too tame and really for a large proporation of the show it certainly had the feeling like a lot of the content could have been easily broadcast during the day without any problems.

To sum up this channel, it's a mixed bag, it's totally unpredictable. Some nights it has producers who will happily take risks whilst other nights they are far too cautious for my liking Cool

PS - I cannot wait until we see the return of the legend that is Bailey Cream Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 19:27 by Scottishbloke.)
28-05-2013 19:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

There's no wheat around the crust (than God)!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

Catchy tune Bounce

Lucy and Yasmine on bed now, at least for twenty seconds...
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 04:34 by mrmann.)
01-06-2013 04:32
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Last 2 nights have been pathetically tame? Why?
01-06-2013 07:46
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

Tame night with Ava Blue on the screen? Are you mad or just blind Mister SCIROCCO ?

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
01-06-2013 18:08

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL