Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion
(08-09-2013 16:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 16:41 )d1ddy Wrote:  Anyone know where in London s66 is? Believe there's also another studio close to London as well.
The STD 66 studios are at the Barley Mow Centre Chiswick, unless they have moved recently .
Please tell me that's named after Farmer Barleymow! Big Laugh

Comparisons of BS and WWE strike again. Having developed an off-shoot which has been a success, they've now implemented a policy to throttle the life out of it shocked

If Ayesha, Zohra, etc are now off, that's an epic fail bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-09-2013 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(07-09-2013 22:00 )MASTIB8 Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 00:40 )Trickster Wrote:  Well i am away down Leeds for a Family wedding from tomorrow night won't be back home till Monday. So if any one could grab a few screen shots of Mariam ( If she is on ) it will be much appreciated thank you.

Hi Trickster
Long time mate. Ive just spoken with Mariam and she says shes quit Masti chat

So i have just got back home now having been in Leeds since Friday for a Family wedding. And what i'm reading has just confirmed what I dreaded about the new sets. MastiChat has become apart of Babestation Daytime's bore fest of a channel.

Thank you mate on the Mariam news really appreciate it but to be honest I am not disappointed yet. I will only get disappointed if this means she may decide to call it quits on the channels all together. Hopefully this will open the door for 2 off the bigger channels to make a move for the beautiful Mariam.

As IndianKing knows and many of the people on the Forum know I have no issue with the MastiChat channel. But if there turning it into Babestation's bore fest then they can bore off.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
08-09-2013 21:23
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Do we know the reason(s) for the change of studios ? Is it economics ? i.e increase in studio rental / lease ? Or has the lease expired ,maybe ?
If it is for improving the shows, judging from the posts above and elsewhere on the forum it's not looking good .I'm no expert , but surely aren't all or the majority of babechannel babes London based (or handily placed for easy access to the city ) To move your location knowing some of your popular earners won'tbe able /willing to move with you sounds like commercial suicide to me .Afterall its the girls who make the channels their money .
Let's hope something can be sorted out with the girls'travel expense etc . issues .Otherwise everyone could end up losing out .
09-09-2013 00:50
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Mickster, I keep meaning to ask you whose bum that is in your avatar? It's beyond awesome!
09-09-2013 12:52
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well having got home from work and been able to watch just 20mins I see why most people have complained about the new SET! The camera has not moved in the 20mins of me watching I have not seen any of the girls legs who are on now due to the fact it is covered by INFORMATION and CHANNEL NUMBER the girls are like the camera STATIC and bare in mind a girl who loved to move around shaking her booty is on now which of course is JAZZ.

Oh dear what a great shame who ever is in charge of operating the CAMERA wants sacked absolute joke. As some one said previously when I was reading the Thread last night I don't believe it's IndianKing fault. As he has always been helpful with info on the site and giving feed back. Obviously some one above is not letting him control all aspects as i'm sure he would not be operating like this.

It's obviously some one high up from Babestation calling the shots as this has Babestation written all over it BORING!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
09-09-2013 16:44
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Here here Trickster. Glad you can see it, as I havent got sky I'm completely in the dark, other than Jazz's pics that she tweeted.
On mastichat.com, no feed. Signed up to be notified when Jazz was on, nothing. Tried to signup for news of offers,.site crashed. Txted for pictures, different to ones shown and obscured by masti logo. Oh and quality of phone pics is still shit. If I ever get to be able to watch masti again, I half expect Geri to come on, blathering away and trying the hard sell.
09-09-2013 17:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

From what I have seen they have been put in a very small studio and there is very little scope for the camera to move, it would seem like The Chat that Masti have become the runt of the litter for Cellcast family and is being treated much less favouritely than their other channels since the studios move.

(09-09-2013 16:44 )Trickster Wrote:  Well having got home from work and been able to watch just 20mins I see why most people have complained about the new SET! The camera has not moved in the 20mins of me watching I have not seen any of the girls legs who are on now due to the fact it is covered by INFORMATION and CHANNEL NUMBER the girls are like the camera STATIC and bare in mind a girl who loved to move around shaking her booty is on now which of course is JAZZ.

Oh dear what a great shame who ever is in charge of operating the CAMERA wants sacked absolute joke. As some one said previously when I was reading the Thread last night I don't believe it's IndianKing fault. As he has always been helpful with info on the site and giving feed back. Obviously some one above is not letting him control all aspects as i'm sure he would not be operating like this.

It's obviously some one high up from Babestation calling the shots as this has Babestation written all over it BORING!
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 20:42 by mikedafc.)
09-09-2013 20:41
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I would expect rental charges are a lot less in Milton Keynes than they were where the studios were in London. Cellcast in annual report said they were looking to reduce costs in their UK terrority, this is probably part of that process

(09-09-2013 00:50 )mickster Wrote:  Do we know the reason(s) for the change of studios ? Is it economics ? i.e increase in studio rental / lease ? Or has the lease expired ,maybe ?
If it is for improving the shows, judging from the posts above and elsewhere on the forum it's not looking good .I'm no expert , but surely aren't all or the majority of babechannel babes London based (or handily placed for easy access to the city ) To move your location knowing some of your popular earners won'tbe able /willing to move with you sounds like commercial suicide to me .Afterall its the girls who make the channels their money .
Let's hope something can be sorted out with the girls'travel expense etc . issues .Otherwise everyone could end up losing out .
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 20:47 by mikedafc.)
09-09-2013 20:46
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Just wondered if someone at Milton Keynes could get off their arse and actually monitor the sound levels? The mic announcements on Masti are ridiculously loud in comparison to the background music. If someone was listening on headphones they'd do themselves serious damage. Sort it out.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 20:56 by Digital Dave.)
09-09-2013 20:56
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder what the call tally is with the new set.
I usually call once every couple of weeks but cant see that continuing at the moment.
I couldn't even be bothered ringing Zohra last time she was on.. Hope it wasn't her last showSad

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
09-09-2013 21:08