babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Comments/Chat about who's on Babestation tonight
Thing is domination sessions are not sexy looks wise basically looks like a girl with a scowl on her face looking like shes giving some blokes aggro. prob ok 9-10pm when fully clothed but at the times they do them just look boring. also might be putting of the girls regular callers who dont like that sort of thing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-08-2011 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(02-08-2011 15:57 )scapaflow Wrote:  
(02-08-2011 15:52 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  "Same shit, different day" springs to mind.
So there will be 4-5hrs of Lolly and the twins on each channel with the odd appearance of the other girls plus the host every minute telling us about BSXtreme.
A very very crap night tonight, again.

Forgot to mention the "mistress" Paige bit which should be good but really isn't.

Doh!
But to be fair, until last week Paige didn't get much airtime from what i've seen and it doesn't help when Paige looks bored shitless half the time.
FFS Babestation, send Lolly and the twins on holiday for 6wks because then all your other girls will get a chance to build up a fanbase and more people might start calling again because they have more than 3 girls to choose from.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
02-08-2011 17:41
deejer Offline
Banned

Well i wonder who's on Bsnaked tonight...i'll go and ask my local rocket scientist...unless Paige is in naughty mode tonight maybe,otherwise it's gotta be Preeti or Priya (Yaaaawn) same old same old.
02-08-2011 17:47
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-08-2011 16:19 )dogman Wrote:  Just shows they dont give a shit about anything but money

As worthless as their channels are right now, why would Cellcast (or any company) change anything if they are making money?

(02-08-2011 17:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Thing is domination sessions are not sexy looks wise basically looks like a girl with a scowl on her face
*Snip*
also might be putting of the girls regular callers who dont like that sort of thing

Guess those callers will just have to make do with the countless hours when the girl isn't doing a domination session Rolleyes Although I enjoyed Ree's domination sections (because she actually put on a show and got into the role), the other girls just aren't as good as she was.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-08-2011 17:55
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Lolly seems to be commanding most of the airtime. Now I like Lolly very much but it does seem rather excessive. Her stints seem to go on for longer than anyone elses too. But then again there has always been an imbalance in terms of stint quantity and length between all the BS babes every night anyway. Its all rather a familiar problem Rolleyes along with all the OSGs and plugging of this and that - Doh Rolleyes

02-08-2011 17:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

you obviously aint called then basically if u dont get in first then u will end up behind a girl caller especially bad on freeview times

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-08-2011 18:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-08-2011 18:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you obviously aint called then basically if u dont get in first then u will end up behind a girl caller especially bad on freeview times

I certainly haven't for quite a few months, and with interruptions from the hosts, full screen adverts, getting kicked for girl callers and atrocious studio noise all for the princely sum of £2 per minute (plus connection charge) it amazes me that anyone still does.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-08-2011 18:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

welcome to dejavustation!!!!!!!! as its pretty much the same lineup as last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-08-2011 18:20
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(02-08-2011 18:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  welcome to dejavustation!!!!!!!! as its pretty much the same lineup as last night

I couldn't of said it better myself Rammy.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
02-08-2011 18:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-08-2011 18:14 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(02-08-2011 18:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you obviously aint called then basically if u dont get in first then u will end up behind a girl caller especially bad on freeview times

I certainly haven't for quite a few months, and with interruptions from the hosts, full screen adverts, getting kicked for girl callers and atrocious studio noise all for the princely sum of £2 per minute (plus connection charge) it amazes me that anyone still does.

must admit ive cut down made 1 call in 6 weeks

02-08-2011 18:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV