Someone who will go nude Tongue
15-05-2013 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2013 01:16 )mrmann Wrote:  Someone who will go nude Tongue

that why i say Lucy next because you know she would

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
15-05-2013 01:19
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(15-05-2013 01:13 )king of the moment Wrote:  Question if RLC are going to do more shower shows who's the one girl you would pick to be next

my pick would have to be the queen of tease Lucy Zara

but who would you guys pick ?

Rachel Taylor

15-05-2013 01:19
Snooks Away

I hope that the Electra venture into the nightshow world may tempt other dayshow babes into following suit.
She seems to have adapted to it pretty comfortably.
The shower set is also a welcome development and something I have long wanted to see at RLC.
I tend to agree it would be better to have nudity in the shower particularly with Kandi in there but I doubt a naked Kandi will happen tonight or any time soon. I would be delighted to be proven wrong Wink.
The departure of Priya and Preeti from RLC is a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed their work on the channel.
My guess is perhaps the commuting between London and Bristol became too much of a wrench but who knows?
Anyway all in all its a better night for RLC tonight and fair play to them.

15-05-2013 01:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-05-2013 01:13 )king of the moment Wrote:  Question if RLC are going to do more shower shows who's the one girl you would pick to be next

my pick would have to be the queen of tease Lucy Zara

but who would you guys pick ?
Zarwood.

im always open to positive change
15-05-2013 01:34
all hail the king

(15-05-2013 01:34 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Zarwood.

trust you to be greedy and want two Wink
ps zarwood would be awesome

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
15-05-2013 01:39
Snooks Away

Ok if we are going to be greedy I will say Yaswood i.e Yasmine and Dannii.

15-05-2013 01:54
all hail the king

(15-05-2013 01:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  Ok if we are going to be greedy I will say Yaswood i.e Yasmine and Dannii.

its greedy but i like it Big Grin

15-05-2013 01:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If there was ever a thread for "Babe channel of the night" set up similar to Babe of the night were you don't discuss the channels in general but just give you're opinion of the best channel for that specific night then for the last 2 nights i would have gone for RLC , yes the channel is a bit safe at times, but it's still grabbed my attention more than the others last night and the night before .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 14:51 by mr mystery.)
15-05-2013 13:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RLC is a very popular channel at the moment, and I do agree they do have some lovely sexy girls, as good as you will find on any other channel, alas here comes the "but". do they have to be on a certain set when they start and still on that set hours later when they finish. An example of how they don't take advantage of what they have (models wise) Is the utterly gorgeous Kandi K. If you see the first 10 minutes that she is on then you have seen the whole show, same set, same outfit. I know there is a limit to what they can actually do visibly. But if they were to have short breaks more often and come back with a costume change, on a different set, would that not keep the wankers happy in anticipation of what was to come next. Because like it or not these channels are in the entertainment industry.Not just the business of making money out of callers. And please Kandi if you do read this, then please don't take it as a criticism of yourself. What I am saying is the opposite. with a stunning girl like you why don't the channels make more use of the assets they have, with you being the prize asset, (that being in my opinion.)
15-05-2013 15:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL