Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne is on looking very sexy in the pink one piece outfit Big Grin
13-05-2012 21:09
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Sure has been an enjoyable week for Dionne fans with the amount of times she has been on this week No better way to end the weekend than with Dionne on my tele-box who is perfect in pink tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
13-05-2012 21:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The pink swimsuit's back - my second favourite Dionne outfit after the teddy lingerie! SmileHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
13-05-2012 22:04
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

The white draws/book self set is fast becoming the best set to see Dionne in as she has been yet again sensational on it!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-05-2012 01:32
The Next Day Offline
Banned

Love it when Dionnes on a set that she can move about in and show that sexy body and amazing bum of hers.
14-05-2012 04:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another Fantastic show from Dionne last night liked it when she started in the pink outfit, the office stint was the best for me i just love it when she bends over that desk showing that perfect bum it does it for me everytime,top class from Dionne once again.
14-05-2012 09:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne was very good again last night. as always the outfits were very nice and she was good on the sets, especially the ones that are allowing her to move around

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-05-2012 09:47
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well i think the white draw set has just replaced the office as my favorite set for Dionne to be on it just great to think that somthing simple like a chest of draws can make a great set an is a set which Dionne seems to enjoy going by her fantastic performances on it is also the perfect set for her to show off that amazing Booty be it by standing on the draws or bent over them Tongue

Also liked the purple bed stint as well would have maybe liked to have seen a few more outfit's as the past few shows its been the same one outfit for the whole night but apart from that more of the same tonight please Big Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 13:06 by Wazo.)
14-05-2012 13:00
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Well Dionne's on tonight and best make the most of it as she won't be on for the rest of the week if the schedule is correctSad But anyhow a great stint with the white draws and great to see her stand up more on the beds sets as she's hardly of the phone when she does it and certainly gives us viewers some awesome views of her curvy body and fabulous arseBig Grin

(14-05-2012 13:00 )Wazo Wrote:  maybe liked to have seen a few more outfit's as the past few shows its been the same one outfit for the whole night but apart from that more of the same tonight please Big Grin

I kinda get what you mean as I like to see the return of those's fishnets outfits she used to wear and her trade mark vest looks aswelSmile I remember Dionne wearing a black dress one time with the black/white knee high socksHeart Anyway most of her outfits are brought by callers/fans/herself?! Maybe pitch in and get her a tight fitting LFC top and she can wear that all nightlaugh Also hoping she be in the Mirror setWink

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 19:41 by Pyro.)
14-05-2012 19:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I said this about all of the women, but I for one would love to see her in her regular clothes for once, to start the night. Take Cara's cameo for example, where she was in jeans and a regular top, and that was very sexy!

Still hoping for an ewok costume session from her and Caty in the future Smile Something about them in ewok outfits gives me a good vibe, and I don't know why.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 20:28 by mrmann.)
14-05-2012 20:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV