Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(07-05-2013 01:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  Another poor night from RLC tonight, they've only got 3 girls covering 4 channels, when 1 girl goes on a break like 1 is now they have only 2 girls covering all 4 channels, most of the other channels have loads of girls tonight to give plenty of variety , as well as the lack of girls the RLC shows are the tamest around these days as well .
What's behind the recent demise of the RLC channels is anyone's guess, but the RLC channels are going backwards fast imo .
BS and STD 66 are pissing all over them again tonight like they have been doing recently .
IMO RLC really need to improve and shake things up a bit if they want to survive much longer in a very competitive babe channel market .

it's not fair to criticize RLC for only having 3 girls tonight as they had 2 girls cancel at short notice, and did not have the time to get anyone in, as most of the girls who work their don't live near Bristol,
as for the outer shows 66 is nothing special tonight, BS is good but would only put it on a par with RLC,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-05-2013 02:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Tonight is a bit of a mish mash across the channels imo.
Most of the output with a few notable exceptions is pretty uninspiring.
Overall though I have to say RLC has slumped in form in recent times. The shows lack the excitement and fizz they had in the first quarter of the year which given the range of sets and babes at their disposal is surprising to me.
S66 and BS have improved albeit intermittently over the last month.
It seems to go in cycles. When one or two of the major channels have a slump the other one or two go the opposite way and have a surge in quality. Then a while later the fortunes switch around again.
I suspect this will be the case once more and that in the near future S66 or BS or both will slump and RLC will come to the fore once again.
In an ideal world all the channels would be awesome all the time but thats a pipe dream Rolleyes.

07-05-2013 02:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I see Ch 902 has new OSG's tonight, they are a improvement on the old ones imo , they are slightly transparent and aren't to large and obstructive, the picture of the girls for mobile downloads could be slightly smaller but that's just nit picking , overall they aren't bad at all, they are better imo than those of BS and STD 66 and most of the other channels, so they get a thumbs up from me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-05-2013 23:06
Snooks Away

RLC is back with a vengeance Wink.
Already had a naked stint from Priya, another one from Sami J happening now as well as a lovely Levi-Lucy Zara 2-4-1 and then theres Michelle Thorne sending temperatures soaring on 902.
Good stuff Big Grin.

09-05-2013 00:48
Snooks Away

Having said that annoyed. Kandiwood is now cancelled Sad.
Honestly - every other scheduled 2-4-1 apart from the one I really want seems to happen annoyed.
Been excited all week and then BOSH - its cancelled.
Is it ever gonna happen?
Totally pissed off now annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedbladewave.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 17:05 by Snooks.)
09-05-2013 13:46
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Good god the producers on red light are pussies! They cut to kandi anytime the girls even touch one another Rolleyes

If these clowns had a brain the handheld cam would be out and they would get in on the act!

Might aswell make it a 341 since kandi is popping up so much!

Back to babestation where we get value for our money Important
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 00:02 by anchorman.)
10-05-2013 00:00
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

It has to be asked, what the fuck is the point in RLC doing 241's when the cameraman pans away in total panic whenever the two girls so much as touch each other...or even worse, the channel switches over to Kandi or Priya??

RLC is going down the pan...rapidly. Absolute dogshit. If this garbage is part of the "change" that was trumpeted not too long ago, then frankly RLC...you can shove it up your collective arses sideways. £1.53 per minute for this tosh? You're having a laugh!
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 00:09 by Carl-Gen X.)
10-05-2013 00:06
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I've seen enough....time to switch to another channel. Well done RLC....top marks for the censorship bladewave...my viewing and calling will go elsewhere. Maybe you should rename yourselves Yellow Belly Central?
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 00:26 by Carl-Gen X.)
10-05-2013 00:26
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(10-05-2013 00:26 )Carl43a Wrote:  I've seen enough....time to switch to another channel

I suggest babetation....and hopefully we'll be seeing lucy summer there some day!

Have you seen jen jades shows recently? I mean come on rlc....go fuck yourselves with this night after night tame crap,the woman who pushes it the most on red light is over 50 and that says it all Rolleyes
10-05-2013 00:43
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

have to say its annoyed me as well whenever Danni and lucy got even remotely frisky with each other the channel was switched to another babe or panned away Sad

so far all the big change seems to be is just new osg's

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-05-2013 00:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL