Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Cute Dionne was on sizzling form last night and to have the Heart two cute blonde babes for a 2-4-1 was brilliant, Charlie and Dionne looked liked they enjoyed themselves so much Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 15:19 by Classic84.)
11-05-2012 15:18
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Dionne isn't listed as on tonight's schedule, so looks like an unplanned appearance. No complaints here though - she's looking great in the lingerie suit to start the night off. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
11-05-2012 21:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-05-2012 21:52 )Regenerated Wrote:  Dionne isn't listed as on tonight's schedule, so looks like an unplanned appearance. No complaints here though - she's looking great in the lingerie suit to start the night off. Heart

she is now Smile and as always dionne's looking great

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-05-2012 22:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2012 15:04 )gazfc Wrote:  How can anyone remember something that happened in your head?

I guess Skully didn't see that moment, and neither did you, but on November 29th, Dionne was infront of Charlie and Charlie was red in the face and reacting to something Dionne was doing. There was a ton of laughter, almost nervous laughter, and Charlie said "You're making it big Dionne" "You're making it smile" "You made it happy Dionne", followed by even more laughter. Dionne soon appeared on the bed to take over from Charlie, the two of them still laughing nervously for a while, and then when Charlie was leaving the set, it sounded like she described something graphic about Dionne's face, to which Dionne hushed her and told her she couldn't look at Charlie anymore. Then, the women were told to calm down from someone else off screen, and not the cameraman I don't think. Dionne said balls, to which she again was told to quiet up, with her replying with "What, balls could mean many different things". This all lasted for a decent amount of time, and seemed to start even before the mic began picking them up. A little bit into Dionne's session, still red in the face, she put her finger to her mouth as if to give the shhhhh sign to someone off screen.

I have the second portion of the moment recorded, but sadly the best part was not posted, either out of caution or simply because nobody recorded it. It's not like any rules were broken, and the women didn't care that they were live and could be heard, as Dionne even said "Oh well" when told the mic was picking them
up. So either something was happening for real in front of Charlie that Dionne was doing, or these two are Oscar worthy actresses. I think someone got either a HJ or BJ for real.

I think this stuff is very rare, but practically every set/room has three walls, and if the crew was minimal on that night with nobody around where Dionne, Charlie and the cameraman were, then who knows what they could try to get away with.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 22:37 by mrmann.)
11-05-2012 22:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

You have a very vivid imagination mr mann. Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
11-05-2012 22:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2012 22:31 )Regenerated Wrote:  You have a very vivid imagination mr mann. Wink

Don't blame me! I'd be giving the same response for any other channel as well. I very much doubt I was the only one who saw this and heard this moment. The deniers either didn't see it, or they did and want to stick up for their favorite babe channel women. It was the only time I've seen this type of thing on Elite! Dionne had that red outfit on for most of the night, and looked smokin!

Also, I think we should be allowed to talk about these things, as long as we don't try to bring any channel down by mentioning anything that could attract Ofcom.

If the women are going to do these things, then they obviously don't care if we mention them, otherwise they wouldn't do it!

The best part for me was that it was Elite where this moment took place Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 05:27 by mrmann.)
11-05-2012 22:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

eek Wow lucky that i checked on here halfway though the film i was watching or i wouldn't even have know Dionne was on tonight.

Hope i haven't missed to much looks mighty fine in black an Grey tonight i best get capping then Tongue
Big Grin Dionne getting handed the Replica WWE World Heavyweight Title just then She is the best looking World Champ that i have ever seen Tongue does Sheamus know she has his title belt.

Bazinga!
11-05-2012 22:44
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Dionne on tonight standing in for Ashley, she's actually a lot taller than I previously thought after seeing her stood up.
12-05-2012 00:00
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Dionne + Perspex chair = TongueTongueTongue
Dionne + Hot Tub = SurprisedTongueSurprised
Dionne + Both = eek eek eek

12-05-2012 00:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-05-2012 00:00 )-PJ- Wrote:  Good to see Dionne on tonight standing in for Ashley, she's actually a lot taller than I previously thought after seeing her stood up.

according to the elite website dionne is 5"5

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-05-2012 00:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV