babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

RE: IS BOB DEAD OR BEEN KIDNAPPED???
My theory is that Bob is just very busy right now. Or maybe there's just not been much new to announce recently.
05-07-2010 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Club Paradiso - Discussion And Thoughts
Prehaps he's busy manning the barricades at Castle Paradiso in case a certain someone comes calling.

I was hoping that Bob had Kylie hidden away safely somewhere as there had been no posts in her BB section but today there is a post.
06-07-2010 14:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Didn't he have another lunch meeting the other day? As I'm sure I heard that Bob was on the run after he once again failed to pick up the tab. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2010 15:09 by Chilly.)
06-07-2010 15:06
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Thought it was going to be a no-show on CP tonight but one of the babes from Dirtytalk has now appeared (can't think of her name but, its for me, the one I've always to be terminally dull - sorry!).

CP need to freshen up IMO, from the point of view of the set - same old, same old Sad - I'm sure something new would bring the best out of the girls rather than just lying there.
07-07-2010 22:25
behave1223 Offline
Apprentice Poster

any1 kno who's on now?
07-07-2010 22:38
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

who is the woman on right now in the pink and blue,i cant believe ive only just seen her,i saw her a few months back & i couldnt beleive my eyes,she was in a tight black top and the slips she did from 9-10pm was fantastic,all accidental,i have really liked her ever since but i hardly ever see her,i think her tits are magnificent and if she did days i wouldnt watch anything else,
a truly gobsmackingly good looking bird
with the best looking tits in the world eek
shocked

oh yea,am recordin` lol
X X X
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 23:05 by pewack1976.)
07-07-2010 23:05
stoly Offline
Banned

(07-07-2010 23:05 )pewack1976 Wrote:  who is the woman on right now in the pink and blue,i cant believe ive only just seen her,i saw her a few months back & i couldnt beleive my eyes,she was in a tight black top and the slips she did from 9-10pm was fantastic,all accidental,i have really liked her ever since but i hardly ever see her,i think her tits are magnificent and if she did days i wouldnt watch anything else,
a truly gobsmackingly good looking bird
with the best looking tits in the world eek
shocked

oh yea,am recordin` lol
X X X

Morgan
07-07-2010 23:12
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

What a line up the only 2 girls on Club Paradiso That shows there sides to the camera lol lol. The new name for Club Paradiso's morgan & rebecca (2 of them on the at same time) The side winder girls Smile

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 23:32 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2010 21:47
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

is there a no touching rule on paradiso ?

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
10-07-2010 00:46
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Erm dont know if its just me or other have noticed it or mentioned it before, but... The mic on paradiso it always seems very feint as though the babes are talking under water with it HuhHuh dont know if anyone else has noticed this. Anyways thought id mention it, could be on the wrong frequency or the mic is screwed or maybe I got a weird TV Big Laugh. Although saying that other channels mic's dont sound strange on my TV.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
14-07-2010 00:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV