Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
If Mr. Red Light ever needs anyone to mow that grass, I am the man for the job laugh
26-03-2013 22:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sith1 Offline
Banned

Does anyone know if and when Sophie parker will be back on?
27-03-2013 16:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think Danni would leave rlc she is the main girl if she moved to bs for example she would not be the main girl so why move? On a side note I think the night show roster for rlc has dropped a lot in the past year apart from Ava no one really reminds me it's a night show and for me the twins don't fit.
27-03-2013 16:58
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's cool we are free to agree to disagree Smile perhaps I am just bored in general with night shows
27-03-2013 21:19
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(27-03-2013 16:58 )Broncobilly Wrote:  On a side note I think the night show roster for rlc has dropped a lot in the past year apart from Ava no one really reminds me it's a night show and for me the twins don't fit.

With respect I have to disagree ;).
Aside from the loss of Jennifer Jade I don't think the RLC line up has ever been stronger. Full of babes who can do a wide range of types of show in a wide variety of sets with excellent quality. Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Rachel Taylor, Priya and Preeti Young, Kandi Kay, Levi, Ava Blue, Tara Blows, Sarah Daniel, Lucy Summers, Ruby Summers, Sami J to name just some.
Its a line up that can cater to every taste in my view.
And for me Priya and Preeti have both been settling in nicely. Priya has done some truly spectacular naked shows in a variety of sets while Preeti has done some superb themed outfit shows.
They bring an added dimension to RLC and significantly strengthen the line up imo.
For me RLC are bossing the nightshows at the moment both in terms of show quality and roster quality.

27-03-2013 21:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Whether the present RLC line up is stronger than it ever has been or weaker is subjective, it all depends on viewers personal tastes which will always vary, there is no doubt that RLC still has in my view some top performers, but in my opinion the present line up isn't quite has strong as it was when the likes of Dionne Mendez, Jennifer Jade, Brook Little, Tori Lee, Savannah Mai, Denni Tayla, Jemma Jey, Jenna Hoskins, Bailey Cream, Lexi Lowe, Mellie D, etc were all gracing the RLC channels and complimenting the other RLC girls that are still there like, Dannii Harwood, Lucy Summers, Lucy Zara, Levi, Ruby Summers, Rachel Taylor, Sarah Daniel etc, RLC had one hell of a strong line up back then imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 12:38 by mr mystery.)
30-03-2013 12:27
Snooks Away

Still no Kandiwood. Gutted Sad. Two opportunities wasted in 3 nights.
Starting to wonder whether it will ever happen Sad.

30-03-2013 23:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Bastard Huh It looks like Lucy Summers has been replaced tonight by Ella Jolie. According to the schedule Lucy is supposed to be on channel 933. Ah well........A little birdie told me that today is her Birthday so that might explain it Cool
30-03-2013 23:45
Snooks Away

As I understand it Lucy's birthday was on the 27th.
She was on the schedule as was Michelle Thorne and Sami J but it must have changed late on.
Oh well a belated Happy Birthday to Lucy anyway.

31-03-2013 00:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lucy has finally turned up. May I also take this opportunity to wish her a very Happy Birthday Smile If only she was spending it with me Tongue
31-03-2013 00:14

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL