Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Surprised my god praise from shankylaugh o well i hope we can keep it up we are trying hard and have a couple of aces up are sleeve ill keep you posted Wink
(21-03-2013 19:23 )shankey! Wrote:  yep, rlc are rubbing salt in the wounds of the rest, i havent looked forward this much to watching the show for as long as i can remember ,a very big pat on the back to you rlc
22-03-2013 00:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2013 00:00 )redlight central Wrote:  Surprised my god praise from shankylaugh o well i hope we can keep it up we are trying hard and have a couple of aces up are sleeve ill keep you posted Wink

do i sense a hint of sarcasm there ?Big Grin, credit where its due ! now when are you gonna send me the tenner you promised for saying it lol
22-03-2013 07:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah wonderful few nights from the Girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2013 10:56
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(22-03-2013 00:00 )redlight central Wrote:  Surprised my god praise from shankylaugh o well i hope we can keep it up we are trying hard and have a couple of aces up are sleeve ill keep you posted Wink
(21-03-2013 19:23 )shankey! Wrote:  yep, rlc are rubbing salt in the wounds of the rest, i havent looked forward this much to watching the show for as long as i can remember ,a very big pat on the back to you rlc

Good to hear that RLC are not resting on their laurels and have some more aces up their sleeve. Its always important to keep striving for more even when doing well.
Last night continued the good form Smile.

22-03-2013 12:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else is the same but the picture quality of the Sky RLC/Playboy TV Chat channels seems to have deteriorated slightly just lately, the channels aren't breaking up or anything due to the weather etc , but they just don't seem to have the same quality or definition about them like they used to, Ch 933 in particular was poor and blocky last night if the girls moved around much, iv'e just been flicking through the channels and for me the RLC channels picture quality is not as good as that of ChatGirl or STD 66, the RLC channels these days seems to be around the same quality of the BS channels whereas it used to better and on par with STD 66, so have RLC altered something or is it just my equipment ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2013 16:18 by mr mystery.)
22-03-2013 16:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

did notice on rubys bath set the other night little blocky when she shaked her arse which she does a lot Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2013 16:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno what it is with this outfit, fuckin' clueless might be a charitable description....
At around 11.30pm last night there were 6 girls to cover 4 channels, including 2 unscheduled debutants; at 2.30am there were only 3 girls, so simulcasting on 2 channels.

Michelle Thorne presumably finished early as normal but delayed cover for her by unscheduled debutant Yasmine James (after earlier working morning show) because of timing of her previous stint covering Preeti Young; the other debutant Layla seemed to have sunk without trace after a short stint before midnight.

23-03-2013 04:03
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Yasmine was quality, I hope she is a keeper. Preeti was great in the tub too.
The lighting in the bath tub set seemed a little dim again though Huh. Needs brightening up a touch Wink.
Hopefully some Zarwood action tonight. Would love to see them naked in the bath together Tongue.

23-03-2013 14:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I actually prefer the dim lighting, as it feels more intimate, and the women can get away with a bit more too!
23-03-2013 15:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-03-2013 12:12 )babefinder Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 10:17 )redlight central Wrote:  she no longer works for us

Well thank fuck for that,hopefully jen goes to babestation where she'll be able to do naked hand thong sessions if she wants and we get proper pov camera work!!!

Im sure savannah and brookie fans are quite happy with they're shows on bs since they left rlc and no doubt it would be the same with jen Big Grin

A move for lucy summer would be good too Wink

Yes Jennifer was doing the hand thong last night on BS 1, she did a good POV section on BS Blue as wellSmile, she would never have been allowed to do these types of performances if she was still at RLC, hopefully there will be more of these BS shows to follow now that the RLC shackles are off .
Ive just noticed that Dannii Harwood has just started following Jennifer and BS on Twitter, will Dannii be the next to jump ship and join the other former RLC girls now working on BS and appearing on Freeview ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2013 20:06 by mr mystery.)
23-03-2013 17:52

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL