Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
S66 seem to have a habit of scoring massive own goals by under-valuing their best girls while favouring other less deserving ones.
I remember how they b******d about Paige Tyler (one of the top girls at the time) who was about to join S66, and who then letf the babe channels. Hope the same thing doesn't happen with Lola. eek
At the same time they seem happy to give highly preferential contracts to other girls, particularly ones who (let's be honest) aren't in the first flush of their careers, giving them exclusive access to TV channels and no doubt better schedules etc.
Looking at their recent schedules since Lola has (presumably) left, it all looks a bit desperate - girls I've never heard of who only seem to do cams, random "restricted" access to some girls' streams but not others (presumably to make you feel something exciting might be going on there), and you end up with a few of the same old girls doing the same old thing.
I suppose you could level some of this at BS, but S66 do seem to have a particular death wish. No wonder so many girls seem to be migrating to OF and other media channels.annoyed
10-03-2020 11:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Has there been any movement on her negotiations?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-03-2020 11:39
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-03-2020 11:24 )SteveHG Wrote:  S66 seem to have a habit of scoring massive own goals by under-valuing their best girls while favouring other less deserving ones.
I remember how they b******d about Paige Tyler (one of the top girls at the time) who was about to join S66, and who then letf the babe channels. Hope the same thing doesn't happen with Lola. eek
At the same time they seem happy to give highly preferential contracts to other girls, particularly ones who (let's be honest) aren't in the first flush of their careers, giving them exclusive access to TV channels and no doubt better schedules etc.
Looking at their recent schedules since Lola has (presumably) left, it all looks a bit desperate - girls I've never heard of who only seem to do cams, random "restricted" access to some girls' streams but not others (presumably to make you feel something exciting might be going on there), and you end up with a few of the same old girls doing the same old thing.
I suppose you could level some of this at BS, but S66 do seem to have a particular death wish. No wonder so many girls seem to be migrating to OF and other media channels.annoyed
I hope she's squeezing every last drop out of their collective bollocks after what's happened

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
10-03-2020 11:41
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(10-03-2020 11:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  Has there been any movement on her negotiations?

Probably some movement, but not in a good direction for S66, at least judging by a few short tweets from Lola last night and this morning, said she is pissed off basically and is still being under appreciated and under valued by S66 Rolleyes

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
10-03-2020 11:55
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Doesn't look good for S66 thrn

10-03-2020 12:07
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2020 11:24 )SteveHG Wrote:  I remember how they b******d about Paige Tyler (one of the top girls at the time) who was about to join S66, and who then letf the babe channels.

That's completely untrue. It was actually the other way around. Paige Tyler agreed to join and then generally messed the channel around, changed her start date several times, then said she didn't know when she was starting, and then eventually decided she wasn't joining after all. The channel had to resort to making several tweets like this.

[Image: image-C617_5E6777A2.jpg]
10-03-2020 12:20
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

for god sake it was 8 years ago let it go Tongue Tongue

All channels have done something like the same remember Danica apparently moving to BS for there new channel glamour chase and it didnt happen

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2020 12:40 by HannahsPet.)
10-03-2020 12:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I’m not a fan of Lola rather just a mildly interested reader if this thread and whilst I have no reason at all to doubt anything that Lola has said it does seem to me that the debate on here is lacking any informed knowledge of the S66 rationale for doing whatever they have done. Some of the uninformed comments are frankly stupid.

Anyone got any real knowledge from the S66 perspective?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
10-03-2020 12:43
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

I agree with SecretAgent. The fanboys in this thread come across as wild and hysterical. I'm sure Lola wouldn't approve of many of their comments.
10-03-2020 13:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(10-03-2020 12:43 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I’m not a fan of Lola rather just a mildly interested reader if this thread and whilst I have no reason at all to doubt anything that Lola has said it does seem to me that the debate on here is lacking any informed knowledge of the S66 rationale for doing whatever they have done. Some of the uninformed comments are frankly stupid.

Anyone got any real knowledge from the S66 perspective?

I would say mate that most posters are not that bothered about they why 66 have done what they have but more interested in offering support to Lola and hoping she is not lost to the shows,
I wouldn't say anyone has posed a stupid comments you got to remember a lot of posters are not as interested as you and me in what goes on behind the scenes, so don't have that knowledge , they are just interested in seeing there fave girl getting her boobs out and nothing wrong with that,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-03-2020 13:28