Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
yeah i didnt totally believe what rlc rep had said because jennifer herself hadnt said she was returning to rlc this friday and now jennifer has said she is indeed returning to rlc

always wait for confirmation from the babe herself if a channel says sometihng about her

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-03-2013 15:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair to Rammy, judging by history, babe channel reps haven't exactly always been the most reliable source of info (not casting any aspersions on this nice & friendly version of 'redlight central' Big Grin ). Jennifer quite clearly indicated that she left, I went along with that. Whether she had a change of heart or personal issues, talked back to RLC etc is a follow on issue.

All irrelevant now, glad she'll be back on screen so soon Smile
11-03-2013 21:28
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Right guys and girls, I have asked for a Shower or Jacuzzi show for Sami J this coming Sunday, just waiting for the response from the Playboy TV Chat team. I have also messaged Red Light Central via Direct Message on here. Plus Sami J seems up for it from what I've been chatting to her on Twitter.

Hope it happens, will be a great show.
11-03-2013 21:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

This was the message back from Red Light Central about Sami doing a Shower or Jacuzzi show.

" I cannot say if it will happen sunday . it will happen at some point but i cant dictate what the girl wants on the Day "

If its not this Sunday reckon it will be soon. I shall keep asking Sami on Twitter, think she seemed up for it like I said before. Fingers crossed hey guys, be an amazing show.
13-03-2013 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

RLC in kick butt mode again tonight.
Lucy Zara, Kandi Kay and Levi in particularly good form Big Grin.

14-03-2013 02:33
Charlemagne Offline

With the obvious success in bringing Levi back on a few nightshows... It may be a good move to get some of their other daybabes to cover the occasional nightshow.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 00:01 by Charlemagne.)
14-03-2013 23:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree charle. for me has to be zoe stollery, holly mcguire or mikela witt id like to see go to the darkside

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-03-2013 23:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit one thing that distinguishes this channel from the rest is the fact that the majority of the models work on a rotation basis. This ofcourse doesn't always yeild the best results but when you take Dani Harwood, Lucy Summers and Rachel Taylor as an example it's fantastic that they have appeal both day and night.

Personally speaking I like to see all the hot girls on the nightshow but the great thing about a rotation is that you are never ever short in numbers if any of the models have to make a cancellation knowing that the vast majorty of them have experience either way. Perhap's it's something the rest of the channel's should look into.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 19:08 by Scottishbloke.)
15-03-2013 19:07
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(16-03-2013 10:17 )redlight central Wrote:  she no longer works for us

Well thank fuck for that,hopefully jen goes to babestation where she'll be able to do naked hand thong sessions if she wants and we get proper pov camera work!!!

Im sure savannah and brookie fans are quite happy with they're shows on bs since they left rlc and no doubt it would be the same with jen Big Grin

A move for lucy summer would be good too Wink
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 12:13 by anchorman.)
16-03-2013 12:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I agree. Sadly Babestation will likely shuffle Jen around too much, but she'll be able to give naughtier sessions, which will be good!

If she goes to Studio 66, then the naughtier sessions will be few and far between, but there's still hope, as they do allow some of the women more leniency than others at times, depending on who's producing.

I wish her well, and hope she has success on her next channel Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 14:25 by mrmann.)
16-03-2013 14:24

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL