babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Jasmine Jones
(27-04-2010 11:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Admin wouldnt have moved all her threads unless they were 100 certain she had gone

Ahem, I moved all the threads Smile
Sad to see Jasmine leave, i missed her half hour on Freeview this morning Sad
27-04-2010 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 12:14 )Sm© Wrote:  
(27-04-2010 11:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Admin wouldnt have moved all her threads unless they were 100 certain she had gone

Ahem, I moved all the threads Smile
Sad to see Jasmine leave, i missed her half hour on Freeview this morning Sad

Oh sorry the Party people messiah wouldnt have moved the threads Big Laugh

didnt miss much im afraind whats with covering up at 5:30 now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2010 12:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think jasmine will be going to either bangbabes or elite. for me probably bangbabes since lori has gone there as well

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-04-2010 13:20
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

I hope she goes somewhere that she can do nights on, I can see her fitting in well over on Elite right now due to the moves outward from there recently. First I heard of it anywhere was today.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
27-04-2010 13:43
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Any reason why Jasmine want's to leave?

If she moves to a new channel, will she continue to do days or move onto some nightshows?

I hope she does nights, because she is wasted on Babestation Daytime, she has such a great body which is made for the nightshows, and she was such a hit when she did nights before i really hope she decides to do nights again. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 15:22 by Josh187.)
27-04-2010 14:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-04-2010 14:45 )Josh187 Wrote:  Any reason why Jasmine want's to leave?

If she moves to a new channel, will she continue to do days or move onto some nightshows?

I hope she does nights, because she is wasted on Babestation Daytime, she has such a great body which is made for the nightshows, and she was such a hit when she did nights before i really hope she decides to do nights again. Big Grin

hope this as well when jasmine is back that she is a night babe. my money is on elite since they are most in need of babes especially on nights

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-04-2010 15:58
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

(27-04-2010 15:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope this as well when jasmine is back that she is a night babe. my money is on elite since they are most in need of babes especially on nights

Jasmine had a trial on Elite's early morning show before joining BSdaytime.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
27-04-2010 16:05
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(27-04-2010 15:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-04-2010 14:45 )Josh187 Wrote:  Any reason why Jasmine want's to leave?

hope this as well when jasmine is back that she is a night babe. my money is on elite since they are most in need of babes especially on nights

I think the reason she has left Babestation is because the stupid producers wouldn't let her do nights!! She is better looking and sexier than most of the current night babes!! My money's on Elite!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-04-2010 16:53
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Think it would be amazing if she went to Elite, as they have brought in some crackers recently, Jassy would add to that Big Grin
27-04-2010 18:28
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

The reason she left is because they are getting rid of BSD2 in a few weeks and they proberly had 2 many girls proberly got told she wouldnt be getting as many shifts thinkin the same will happen on nights as the day girls will be wanting nights guessin a few more will decide to leave

mind you right now is a great time to be looking for a job what with bluebird coming online in a month or so 6 months ago might have been a lot more harder but im sure she will have no trouble

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2010 19:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV