babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(01-01-2010 11:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all;HAPPY NEW YEAR! I recorded BS2 as usual and was hoping to see DARYL MORGAN,CAMILLA and PAIGE???? The show started with all of the girls together to wish us a happy new year. A nice touch I thought;then they all went off to their own shows.BS2 started with Lolly who went naked but then put her pants back on! BUT at one stage she was really playing with her saliva in her mouth;A first for BS FREEVIEW;I certainlky havent seen this sort of thing before! Very dirty but nice! She was on for about 1 hour 15 minutes. Then Reede came on for just under one hour;she went braless and slid her pants down but they stayed on! Then CAMILLA came on for about 35 minutes and went naked(as usual) very early on!She was followed by Dionne for about 1 hour 10 minutes.Dani came on then for about v50 minutes and went topless as usual.Then Reede came on again for about 30 minutes doing the same routine as before;braless and pants slid down.Then Dani was on for the last session and went topless;this was for about 25 minutes.Paige was then on BSDaytime looking lovely as usual. So I missed out on DARYL and unless CAMILLA or Reede (possibly) did a pussy slip I probably wont keep my recording.Please let us(me) know guys;thanks.
BUT whats this I hear about PAIGE getting "naked" on BSXtra and doing a major pussy slip? Who should have broken with routine and recorded BSxtra? I look forward to the evidence later.(And I thought she would have just been on tame Partyland!) Have a good day;see you all later. Bye for now.

EDIT;I've just re-watched my recording from last nights BS2 show and good as it was i dont think I'll keep it. I dont think CAMILLA or Reede flashed at all and I've got plenty of footage of them anyway! I really wanted to see DARYL MORGAN;the only girl not to appear on BS2;SODS LAW AGAIN! Lolly was good but again I'm not a great fan of hers.I will record BS2 again tonight (as usual!) and hope to see DARYL (shes on tonight) hopefully. Anyone else will be a bonus;LORI would be nice although shes more often on BS1 rather than BS2 these days;CAMILLAS not supposed to be on so if LORI is she'll probably be BS1's "naked girl"! Never mind lets wait and see what happens.
01-01-2010 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

All videos are up on Paiges Vids and Caps section on her bit. The Slip is in the video but im not going to post caps of it cos thay arnt that good quality. also dont want cellcast to want them taken down
01-01-2010 18:39
Bunna Away
On Leave

[Image: zia23.jpg]

From midnight last night

Thank you and goodnight!
01-01-2010 18:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-01-2010 11:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  BUT at one stage she was really playing with her saliva in her mouth;A first for BS FREEVIEW;I certainlky havent seen this sort of thing before!

You obviously haven't watched Megan very much recently!
01-01-2010 18:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2010 18:45 )vila Wrote:  
(01-01-2010 11:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  BUT at one stage she was really playing with her saliva in her mouth;A first for BS FREEVIEW;I certainlky havent seen this sort of thing before!

You obviously haven't watched Megan very much recently!

What does Megan do that sort of thing? I must admit I hadnt noticed!
01-01-2010 18:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly is also one for doing it
01-01-2010 18:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2010 18:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Kelly is also one for doing it

I havent seen KELLY recently;she keeps appearing on the "wrong" channel!
01-01-2010 20:17
RonnieS Offline
Junior Poster

Enjoyed seeing my two favourites Reede and Dionne together last night. Disappointed that Dionne didn't do more costume changes though as she nipped between the various different channels.
02-01-2010 13:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Recorded BS1, channel 94 last night. 5 girls were on, Dionne, Dani, Reede, Lori and Daryl.
They each did a solo slot plus Reede did a 2-4-1 with each of Dionne, Lori and Daryl.
The highlight was the 2-4-1 with Reede and Lori. Both girls were fully naked at the same time, don't think I've seen this before.
A video of this has been posted here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid316362
02-01-2010 13:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was a little dissapointed last night as it was the same babes that were on new years eve. liked the hangman game they did as the theme until they lost camilla and lolly to illness and had to turn bsxtra into a phone channel

really enjoyed seeing jodie back on the phones

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2010 16:37 by Rammyrascal.)
02-01-2010 15:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV