Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Another cracking show from Dionne she was great from the moment she started to the time she finished, she was great on the sets i really liked the office stint she wore some great outfits which showed of her perfect body superbly. a cracking performance which kept me glued to my tv.
15-04-2012 08:27
Find all posts by this user
towny Offline
Senior Poster

WOW she was on fire last night... awesome night from Dionne! Esp when she took that all in one piece off and stood there messing with that little black thong.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 10:43 by towny.)
15-04-2012 10:41
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Great night from Dionne, loved it Heart

I am gonna be away for two weeks (yay!) so I may not get much chance to check the babes or the forum much, so it felt great to see her as a bit of a send off. *wonders if Dionne will oil up in those two weeks???* Thankfully I know if she did there would be caps/vids Smile Have fun guys.
15-04-2012 10:59
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

An brilliant performanace from Dionne last night from start to finishs, virtually every stint Dionne did was sensationalBig Grin

(14-04-2012 23:38 )Roquentin Wrote:  Edit: hard to describe but to me she seems a little more intense than usual. Small things like the lingering looks to camera, slow rolls, etc.

I Agree with Roq comments as for me last night it wasn't sweet Dionne from what we are use to it was "Bad Girl Dionne" eek Couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me when she was on the Office/Double step sets as it wasn't the Dionne that I expected!!! It seemed to me she let herself go and go with the flow and the way she moved around the double set was witness to thatBig Grin

Dionne being so seductive and teasing, using the step well standing up and bending over and not just showing off her perfect arse that she has a pair of cracking legs tooBig Grin Just loved her approach to the set which worked well with the intensity she brought with the hard grabbing and spanking of her arse. The ocasional hair pull from her and the long glances(very paige green like?!) to the camera which showed she was in the mood and was giving you her absolute attention! Also loved how she stripped off that one-piece towards the endeekeekeek

10/10 from me!!! Well done DionneHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 11:29 by Pyro.)
15-04-2012 11:18
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Not much more I can add as I was switching between Dionne & Caty most of the night but from what I saw of her, Dionne was most definitely in the zone. TongueHeart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-04-2012 12:28
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well what can i say that hasn't been said already Dionne was fantastic loved the office stint that was all about that amazing arse the way Dionne rolls them hips an spanks an shakes that arse is somthing i could watch all night long good to see the pinching the arse cheeks together as well Tongue An then the black sofa set was top notch as well.

The Highlight though had to be the double level stint it was a stint that i didn't want to end got to agree with Pyro never noticed before now that Dionne has a cracking pair of pins that stint brought a smile to my face as it reminded me of Dionne when she first started at elite just enjoyed everything about the stint.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 13:21 by Wazo.)
15-04-2012 13:14
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Very hot outfit to start the night off. Not usually a great watcher of the softer 9-10 stints on Elite but Dionne is certainly keeping me captivated Tongue.

15-04-2012 21:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Oooooh CrikeyBig Grin Dionne looking more animated for a 9-10 slot than ever but I ain't complaining as she's looking in that "mood" again so can't wait for the rest of the nightBig Grin Also what a superb outfit and loving that bikini top as it looks like it's struggling to contain thoughs two adorable puppieslaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 21:40 by Pyro.)
15-04-2012 21:34
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Great start - and its fantastic news that she's on with her bestie Ashley. Smile

I'm determined to finish watching the end of the Penguins v Flyers NHL game but the Dionne and Ashley show is doing its best to distract me. Naughty Dionne! Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 21:52 by Regenerated.)
15-04-2012 21:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice surprise to see Dionne in a new outfit tonight espically the bikini style top makes a nice change from a normal bra fingers crossed here that Dionne continues on from where she left off last night as she was top notch Tongue

Bazinga!
15-04-2012 21:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV