Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The shows are really bad lately. And I know that I am a complainer, but I mean REALLY bad.

Ria Rosa was promising in the first hour after midnight on Friday and then lost all interest of doing anything risky.

Larita is still very uptight and Stella seems to be more reluctant with full nudity lately. She is even bragging on the mic how hard it is to get her fully nude and that you have to be a regular to get her that far.

They basically ran out of babes who are reliably showing everything.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2022 23:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
23-05-2022 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

There is no reason actually to watch it live or call.
The words from Stella are also cringe.
If I call to the Show an pay 2 Euros per minute than I have no fun to beg Stella that she going nude.
Thats absolutely worse.
But they have enough dummys that play this game and pay a much money for fake blowing and some titties.
Every girls which was promising ar the first shows going totally tamed down.
Valerie, Ria, Shorty, Paula and so on.
Its waste if time actually to watch bs24.
24-05-2022 11:15
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I think one realisation has come to me... and yes, for someone who is following BS24 for over 10 years this revelation has come to me very late. It is a thought which is brooding in my head for some time, maybe I always knew it: Those shows aren't actually "shows". They are not "entertainment" for someone in front of a TV. They are for the guys calling, who are jerking off after 5 minutes. In other words: BS24 is not "Wetten, dass..." or "Schlag den Raab" (big former TV shows in Germany).

They have no intention to entertain you. As long as there is someone on the phone and paying, they are satisfied. They simply don't care about people like us, who are watching longer parts.

They always had Babes better than this concept, who lifted the show up to something watchable. This was the reason why most people here, including me, kept watching. But now those Babes are missing and you can really see how bad it is.

When you think about it, Eurotic TV was the only channel with real "shows" and "entertainment" in mind. The big difference was budget, obviously... so I stated often enough that BS24 will not change in the future.

These thoughts will further help me braking my habit caring about this disgraceful channel.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2022 14:33 by meisterlampe1989.)
24-05-2022 14:31
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(23-05-2022 22:45 )Manuel Wrote:  it seems there is no longer a number to call from the UK

I stand corrected: the number to call from the UK, for some reason, does not appear on the screen, but is listed on the homepage of the site.
The number is 09828798888

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
24-05-2022 21:17
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
(24-05-2022 13:10 )patocha Wrote:  2babes fun with to much breaks
https://streamtape.com/v/PvRj6BJl2xC0P0P...er_fun.avi

The breaks where only at the beginning, right? Most of that show was pretty good. Could have involved more french kissing, though - but I guess they are not allowed to do that Rolleyes
24-05-2022 21:24
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(24-05-2022 14:31 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Those shows aren't actually "shows". They are not "entertainment" for someone in front of a TV. They are for the guys calling, who are jerking off after 5 minutes.

They have no intention to entertain you. As long as there is someone on the phone and paying, they are satisfied. They simply don't care about people like us, who are watching longer parts.

T
The performance Stella is putting on seems to confirm this theory in full. What a borefest Big Grin. But in doing so, she doesn't seem to be attracting many callers so far
(p.s. Still no sign of Lillian. Another schedule error?)

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
24-05-2022 21:34
Ziggy84 Offline
Junior Poster

Do babestation ever respond on here
25-05-2022 02:09
Ziggy84 Offline
Junior Poster

Just tryed calling the show from England didn’t understand any of the German pressed option one then chose the babe option nothing happened lol
25-05-2022 02:20
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Miss Mojo had a promising comeback. She is one of those girls who can be better than the concept. She had hit or misses too, but at least she seems to have fun. Maybe the last hope of the channel for me... and the last remaining girl, who I think is at least a bit interesting.

It is nice to see Tracy again after so long. She went soft and did not put much effort in her shows before her long break... but I stand by my opinion that she is one of the most beautiful Babes they ever had - yes, even with the controversial haircuts. I am not expecting anything wild from her, but she is really nice to look at.
25-05-2022 21:37
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Mojo had good moments in past but there was most of the time only a few minutes in many hours.
25-05-2022 23:35