babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I agree, it's not been the most exciting weekend of babe shows. But I've enjoyed today's. And the sooner pervecam ends the better, although I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Is this a new set or is it just the changing room? Looks like the latter to me.

[Image: Untitled.png]
08-01-2017 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2017 20:52 )HEX!T Wrote:  unless the company has a new owner who has nothing to do with the previous owner. its not gonna happen.
ofcom banned the owner of teasme tv from owning a tv operation from what i gathered at the time of closure. then when they found out the same people part owned redlight they removed there license also.
(at least thats what i heard.)

It would have been a bit difficult for Ofcom to have taken away red lights licence, the reason being they didn't have one, RLC used to broadcast on Playboy owned and licensed tv channels .

The Bangbabes/tease me tv programs also broadcast for a time using Playboy licenses and channels after Ofcom revoked their own licence .

As far as i know the owners of tease me tv were not part owners of RLC, but RLC did originally when they first started running phone in babe channels, operate using various services provided by tease me TV, or something like that .

{edit} Winsaw probably knows more about it than me, but i think it's about right what iv'e said .
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 21:26 by Dave_A.)
08-01-2017 21:10
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

does Winsaw work or used to work for RLC?
08-01-2017 21:29
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

too clean for the BS changning room, so a new set Wink

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-01-2017 21:58
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Today's mid week sport has what must be a record number of babeshow girls in it. Mica Martinez, Gemma Hiles, Clare Richards, Cara Brett, Cali Garcia and last but definitely not least Nicole Snow Tongue
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 16:08 by Tractor boy.)
11-01-2017 16:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Any caps anupne?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 20:15 by lovebabes56.)
11-01-2017 20:15
TitoTata Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2017 19:34 )senor Wrote:  I agree, it's not been the most exciting weekend of babe shows. But I've enjoyed today's. And the sooner pervecam ends the better, although I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Is this a new set or is it just the changing room? Looks like the latter to me.

[Image: Untitled.png]

On a slight tangent , all these girls who have lip injections like the one in the photo .

Does it not bother them that they all have the 'same' look about them ?

They all kinda look related ( inc Kim Kardashian)
11-01-2017 20:19
ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & discussion
Babestation is so watered down these days that if one of the other channels actually took a chance and put some energy and fun into their shows they'd clean up and would shut at least one of BS channels , can't imagine babestation could afford to lose many more callers.
Love to see them get a kick up the arse and hopefully stop all these boring gimmick calls and maybe get the girls to try to vary their shows each night . You can bet your life that maddie will be sat back with a cushion in her lap pretending to play (of cam of course) and Preeti will be sat side in on the desk , back against wall doing the same (if she not back to cam shaking ass ) and Ashley will spend the duration of her shift back turned shaking ass.
So tedious I just switch off like many others .
15-01-2017 23:33
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Is any babe on any channel REALLY doing anything that much more outstanding than any other?
If I am honest with myself the answer has to be no.
The sets don't change, the positions don't change, the moves don't change, the facial expressions don't change, the mood doesn't change, the outfits hardly change. The only thing that changes is the ambition level goes up or down slightly. But the creativity, imagination and excitement is nowhere to be seen from anyone really because the routines have become too familiar. Does the quality of visual stimulus merit the cost of the call? No.
This is the key imo.
It hardly matters to me anymore who is to blame. Babes, producers, camera operators, OFCOM, name whoever you like.
The bottom line is the shows are poor in terms of tempting me to call.
Increasingly I am reaching a point where the ability of anyone to defy that trend is dwindling ever further towards zero. When that ZERO day finally comes it will be time to stop watching altogether on the basis I am watching less and less as it is.

(This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 00:38 by Snooks.)
16-01-2017 00:36
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

'They' (Lamestation in particular; they do seem genuinely (even) worse than S66, these days, IMO) have largely abandoned the 'traditional shows', in favour of the prevcam revenue stream - this, along with DBS/TBS, split screen, 'boxouts', crap sets, rubbish lighting & camerawork, crap stream quality, broadcaster enforced 'tameness', gimmicks,,, means there is little or no hope for any improvement, as far as I can see. Sad

All been said before, of course, but no less true now; in fact, it's only getting worse. bladewave Sad

What a cheery note to start the week! Rolleyes laugh
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 12:14 by Censorship :-(.)
16-01-2017 12:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV