Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(08-04-2012 12:25 )Pyro Wrote:  A mighty fine performance from Dionne lastnight!!! Great in every set but my highlights had to be the USA Bench and Office setBig Grin There is no finer sight in seeing Dionne bent over the desk spanking and shaking her arse and loved her and Clare's arse togetherBig Grin Also great array of outfits lastnight as Dionne look sensational in white at the startHeart

Have to echo Pyro's comments above about the USA Bench an Office set being the highlights was nice to see Dionne on the USA Bench set as it was somthing new set wise for her an would like to see Dionne on that set more often.

Dionne in the office made me laugh when she was throwing crumpled up post-it notes at the camera an when they made it look like she was in a cage for about a minute when they stuck a random piece of mesh in front of the camera an what was the pen all about right at the end of the night Big Grin

More of the same tonight please Tongue

Bazinga!
08-04-2012 12:48
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I saw a new variation of set last night - it was the cage but with the Stars and Stripes of the USA flag over the bench - and Dionne Heart was lying on it. Smile

Maybe she was paying homage to Elite's American visitor? Wink

Either way, I loved her show last night again. The pink lingerie in the office was a winner aswell. Just been checking out the caps - I remember the red "showbiz curtains" set when she poured the water bottle down her top.. nice job! Maybe that set could make a return. Big GrinHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
08-04-2012 16:08
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne looking stunning once again tonight sporting my favourite outfits to see her in the "cave-girl" outfitHeart Perfect outfit wrapped around perfect curvesBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
08-04-2012 21:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'm telling you, for Halloween, Dionne in an ewok costume would be a smash! Little ewok dance, with pumping music, and slowly removing the ewok body suit would be lots of fun! Caty is 4'11'', so maybe she could do the same!

Blush
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 21:30 by mrmann.)
08-04-2012 21:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A nice way to end the weekend with Dionne on my tele-box an starting off the show in the cave girl outfit as she calls it Big Grin Hope we get to see another Dionne stint on the USA flag bench set again.

Even though after seeing Pedro's Video post of Dionne's show with the water bottle last year i bet quiet a few people wish we could have another water bottle stint Tongue

Bazinga!
08-04-2012 21:55
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Red lingerie - tick.
Arse facing camera - tick.
Stood up and bent over the desk - tick.
Playful bum spanking - tick.
Beautiful hair flowing down her back - tick.
Nice body language - tick.
Good set - tick.
Hot body - tick.

Its a triumph - nice one Dionne Big Grin.

09-04-2012 01:05
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

What a top class performance from Dionne last night, liked her first outfit the cave girl and then loved the red lingerie in the office what a sight to see Dionne bent over that desk with that perfect bum on full view, cracking night from Dionne looking forward to the next one.
09-04-2012 08:15
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^

Agree with that!!!! Great performance from Dionne and the cherry on top had to be the Office/Couch stintsHeart Dionne bending over on top of the desk against the wall with her back arched giving us a perfect view of that peachy arse with the great close ups with the camera. Great teasing with the panties and garterbelt straps and the way she moves that arse by shaking, gyrating, spanking it and the way she presses thoughs two perfect checks to together kept me glued to the screenBig Grin Also she looked stunning in red!!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 09:43 by Pyro.)
09-04-2012 09:41
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(08-04-2012 21:30 )mrmann Wrote:  I'm telling you, for Halloween, Dionne in an ewok costume would be a smash! Little ewok dance, with pumping music, and slowly removing the ewok body suit would be lots of fun! Caty is 4'11'', so maybe she could do the same!

Quite the specific fantasy there mrmann Wink but I would certainly watch with great interest.

Sadly I missed the last few nights, but I can tell it must have been good. Great comments.

Addition - just looked at the caps/vids, many thanks, everything is beautiful.

(07-04-2012 23:02 )terence Wrote:  i would wager a tidy sum that the girls hate having to stand beside dionne showing their arses! there's no competition! the best arse on the channels by a mile!Smile

So true, I would think Clare one of the few to give Dionne a run for her money there, but Dionne just has something amazing.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 10:11 by Roquentin.)
09-04-2012 09:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah clare has a nice bum as well, back to dionne as always she was top drawer as always, liked the red outfit the best

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-04-2012 10:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV