Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne was very good last night, my fav section was the one in the office set when dionne wore the half fishnet body stocking as the outfit drew attention to dionne's best asset, her famous rear which looked even better when dionne was bent over the desk

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-03-2012 09:14
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see Dionne backBig Grin Back with her trademark one-piece and what a outfit it is as Dionne is showing off her curvy figure and that peachy arseeekeekeek Hopefully she will use the Alley Set soon as its getting warmer as I still remember the last one she did when she wore the trench coat and that was one hot stintHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2012 21:34 by Pyro.)
31-03-2012 21:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Dionne Heart working that camera - sexy as hell. Love the one piece lingerie, she's already done some great standing poses. Smile

Ready, "teddy", go! WinkBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
31-03-2012 21:37
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking absolutely fantastic in her black one piece tonight. Still hoping Dionne will use the oil sometime that amazing ass covered in oil would be great Tongue

Bazinga!
31-03-2012 21:55
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Dionne looks sparkling in her red lingerie at the moment. The colour works really well on her and the style of the lingerie along with the fact that she is able to move around and stand up is definitely helping her show off the breathtaking figure she has. She can bend over and point her arse at the camera in that outfit all night long as far as I'm concerned Big Grin.

01-04-2012 00:46
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2012 00:46 )snookered147 Wrote:  Dionne looks sparkling in her red lingerie at the moment. The colour works really well on her and the style of the lingerie along with the fact that she is able to move around and stand up is definitely helping her show off the breathtaking figure she has. She can bend over and point her arse at the camera in that outfit all night long as far as I'm concerned Big Grin.

So true Snookered. Plus we have been seeing Dionne shake her wonderful figure for the last few years and months, and still find ourselves catching our breaths every so often. Amazing really. Very few other girls keep me feeling that way.
01-04-2012 02:11
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Certain types of set suit certain babes and I believe she is at her best when she can move around. We then get to see all her curves to much better effect. The office set is especially good for Dionne I think. This being said I still crave the return of Miss Daniels in the hot tub which gave me some of my all time favourite nightshow memories Tongue.

01-04-2012 02:34
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Dionne was on top form last night, this girl is so cute and has such an amazing body, really Heart her red lingerie look best Cool
01-04-2012 06:22
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Elite have been breaking out some of the more infrequent sets lately and by the looks of the caps Dionne was in the office, a rare occasion...
You'd think Dionne and Ashley were stuck in a set vortex, closed off from the other areas of EliteStudios. You can change the lingerie as often as you like, doesnt change the fact her seemingly only standing set is the desk. Maybe im alone here, but some time in the alley, graffiti, shower and Surprised cage would be a welcome change.
01-04-2012 06:36
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another top perfermance from Dionne last night she looked sensational in her one piece she started of wearing and i loved the red lingerie,she was good on the sets and i enjoyed watching her perform.
01-04-2012 08:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV